剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah, if I could find it.
那得能找到你的老二才行
Fuck. What?
操 怎么了
It's too cold, man.
太冷了 兄弟
Because you're a pussy.
因为你是个娘们
That's pretty. What?
挺漂亮啊 什么
Shit.
操
What the fuck?
怎么回事
Gabriel! Gabriel!
加布里尔 加布里尔
Shit. Fuck.
操
Gabriel.Gabriel. Look at me.
加布里尔 加布里尔 看着我
Come on.
醒醒
¡Mio! My God, look out!
我的天 上帝啊 小心
Hey, girl. Come here.
你好啊 小姑娘 过来
What's up, buddy? How you doing?
你好吗 伙计 今天怎么样
Sorry. Slim pickings. The fat guy moved.
抱歉 没得挑了 那胖子搬走了
I'll try to do better tomorrow, okay?
我明天尽量弄点好的 好吗
Motherfucker.
我♥操♥他妈
God damn it.
见了鬼了
Hey, asshole, that's not your fucking newspaper!
混♥蛋♥ 那他妈不是你的报纸
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks a lot, steamer.
谢了 傻货
Ready?
还要吗
Yeah. Thanks, hon.
要 谢谢 亲爱的
Just leave the bottle.
把瓶子留下吧
All right.
好
Thanks.
谢谢
What the hell are you doing? You aren't supposed to be in here.
你来干什么 你不该来的
Why not?
为什么
Well, they could lose their license.
你会害他们丢了执照
That kind of thing. You know, the little stuff.
诸如此类的小事 你懂的
They can only lose their license if they serve me alcohol.
他们只有卖♥♥给我酒才会丢了执照
If they serve me food or coffee
如果是卖♥♥给我吃的 咖啡
or Coke or whatever, it's completely fine.
可乐或者其他什么是不会有事的
Hey, smart aleck, you got any money?
机灵鬼 你有钱吗
You do.
你有
Plus, you told me it's not illegal
而且你跟我说过在加州
for a minor to sit at a bar
未成年人坐在酒吧里
in the state of California.
并不违法
You know what? I'm gonna quit telling you anything.
知道吗 我什么都不会再告诉你了
I try to educate you,
我试着教你
and it bites me in the ass every time.
你却用它来对付我
Swear to God.
向上帝发誓
What's up, honey?
怎么了 宝贝
Sign.
签字
You want to read it first?
你不先读一下
Well, you handed it to me.
是你给我的
I'm assuming it's not something bad.
我不认为会是什么不好的东西
Why didn't your mom sign it?
为什么不让你妈签
Didn't see her this morning.
今天早上没见到她
It's a trip to go back east to look at colleges.
这是一趟去东海岸参观大学的旅行
The school's organizing it.
学校组织的
What grade are you in anyway?
你这才几年级
11th, Dad.
十一年级了 爸爸
Yeah, well... 11th grade.
好吧 十一年级
I remember... Jesus, are you serious?
我记得 上帝啊 你是认真的吗
Yes. I know, I know.
不 我知道 我知道
It's 11th. I'm sorry. It's early.
十一年级了 抱歉 大早上有点糊涂
Ah, besides that, we know where you're going to college.
何况 我们都知道你会去哪个学校
You don't need to go look at these fucking places.
你不用去参观那些破地方
I'm not going to Indiana.
我不会去印第安纳大学[普渡大学]的
Oh, yes, you are. Nope.
你会去的 不去
You know-- You're not going to Miami.
我不会让你去迈阿密的
I can tell you that much.
我把话放这儿了
If you go to a land-locked college,
去内陆大学
you'll study, okay?
你就会好好学习 知道吗
I'm not saying go to Pitt, but I'm saying, you know--
我又不是让你去匹兹堡州立大学 但是
I'm late. You're going to Indiana, honey.
我要迟到了 你得去印第安纳 宝贝
No. You know who went there
不去 你知道那所大学出过哪些人吗
besides the obvious--
除了大家都知道的
Ernie Pyle and Hoagy Carmichael,
恩尼·派尔 霍奇·卡迈克尔
Lee Majors... You're right. Those are the obvious. Who else?
李·梅杰斯 确实都知道 还有谁
You like that? Bobby Knight. Good talk.
你喜欢吗 鲍勃·奈特 说的好
David Anspaugh. I could go on and on.
大卫·安斯鲍夫 还有好多人
Dick Enberg, I know you could.
迪克·恩伯格 我知道你可以
Joe Buck And you will.
乔·巴克 我知道你会继续说下去
Jane Pauley.
简·保利
Jane Pauley went to Indiana. She did okay.
简·保利就读的印第安纳 她混的不错
Where'd you go to school?
你在哪里上的大学
I went to Northwestern.
西北大学
Northwestern?
西北大学
What the fuck are you doing here?
那你现在怎么在这里
Didn't work out.
命
I guess.
我猜也是
But he said it wasn't his drugs.
但他说那些毒品不是他的
Ma'am, they all say that.
女士 他们都这么说
I mean, look around here.
看看这里吧
All these guys in here,
这么些人
they all say it's not their drugs.
他们都说毒品不是他们的
But he wouldn't lie to me.
但他不会骗我的
He said they weren't his.
他说不是他的
Ma'am, I know your son's a decent boy.
女士 我知道你儿子是个好孩子
I really do know that.
我真的知道
Look, he's a young guy in his 20s.
他才二十岁出头
He's got a future. We've got to preserve that future.
他还有未来 我们要保护这片未来
Am I right?
对吗
What's his name?
他叫什么
I'm sorry.
你说什么
What's my son's name, Mr. McBride?
我儿子叫什么 麦克布莱德先生
Listen, if he goes to trial,
听着 如果打官司
he could get 15 years, and if the judge--
他可能要蹲上十五年 如果法官
I asked you my son's name.
我问你我儿子叫什么
I know you're upset. I mean, why wouldn't you be?
我知道你很难过 怎么会不难过呢
It's natural. You don't even know.
这很正常 你根本不知道
You haven't even met with him since he's been arraigned.
他被传讯之后 你甚至没见过他
You want to send him away for five years,
你想让他蹲上五年牢
but you can't even be bothered to remember his name?
却懒得去记住他的名字
I'm finished with you.
我跟你没什么好说的了
I'm going to find someone who gives a shit.
我去找真正关心的人
Patty Solis-Papagian.
帕蒂·索丽思·帕佩基恩
Can I give you this?
给您这个
No, that's all right.
不用了
Mr. McBride. Right?
麦克布莱德先生 对吧
Are you by chance Billy McBride?
您是比利·麦克布莱德吗
Huh? The Billy McBride?
是吗 那位比利·麦克布莱德
Oh, my God. This is like a fucking thrill.
上帝啊 太让人激动了
Patty Solis-Papagian.
帕蒂·索丽思·帕佩基恩
My office is down the street.
我的办公室就在前面
It's above the La Fugado, the Mexican place.
拉夫加多 那个墨西哥餐馆楼上
I mostly do criminal, but-- Is this a good time?
我主要接刑事案件 但是 现在您方便吗
We can get a cup of coffee.
我们可以喝杯咖啡
My office is down the street, or--
我的办公室就在前面
Look, I got shit to do, okay?
听着 我还有事
I got a civil case.
我有一桩民事案件
A friend of mine, her brother worked for Borns Technology,
我一个朋友 她哥哥为伯恩斯科技工作
and he died on one of their boats.
结果死在了他们的一条船上
Exactly. You know where I'm headed.
没错 你知道我要说什么
Your old firm's Big Kahuna client.
你之前工作的律所的大客户
I'm trying to sue them, but I don't do civil.
我想告他们 但是我没接过民事案件
But my friend, she needs some help.
但是我的朋友需要帮助
So I sent a demand letter.
所以我发了封律师函
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表