剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
"Strike one."
第一投
Strike one.
第一投
Right?
知道吗
Anyway, that's what I do, I hide the ball pretty well.
我就是干这个的 我把球藏得很好
I look over at this motherfucker again, I come up--
我又一次看着这个傻♥逼♥ 起身
Yep. Right?
没错 对吗
Yep.
没错
Hell, yeah! Fuck, yes!
太棒了 操 漂亮
Did you see that catch, fucker? Hell, yeah, man.
看到那球了吗 看到了 伙计
You saw that, didn't ya? Goddamn right.
你看到了 对吗 没错
Goddamn right.
没错
The last fuckin' frontier, man.
最后的边疆 伙计
The last fuckin' frontier.
最后的边界
Hey, where you goin', man?
你去哪儿 伙计
Hey, you better respect fuckin' Mother Nature, man.
你得尊重他妈的大自然母亲 伙计
She will bite you in the ass.
她会收拾你的
Where are you goin'?
你去哪儿
Seriously?
搞什么
What happened to you?
你怎么了
I just needed a little exercise.
只是想锻炼一下
What did I forget to do?
我又忘记做什么了
I don't know.
我不知道
Help me with my history paper.
帮我写历史论文
Talk about colleges.
谈谈大学
Grab dinner.
吃晚餐
Come on in, sweetie.
进来吧 亲爱的
Okay, come on.
好了
I'm so-- I didn't know that--
抱... 我不知道...
Hi. Yeah.
你好 你好
Is he breathing?
他还在呼吸吗
Step outside. I'm so no, no.
先出去 我... 不 不
You don't shush me, Lolita.
别嘘我 小姑娘
Okay, look, look, I don't know who you are,
听着 我不知道你是谁
I don't know how old you are.
我不知道你多大
Do not say the number. Keep that to yourself.
别告诉我 自己知道就行
I have a real job, okay?
我有正经工作 好吗
I need him to do my job, okay?
我需要他为我做事 好吗
So whatever sex charades you guys are playin'--
所以不管你们在玩什么性♥爱♥游戏
I'm his daughter.
我是他女儿
Man. I'm Billy's daughter Denise.
天啊 我是比利的女儿丹尼斯
Hi.
你好
I'm-- I'm so-- I'm so sorry.
我很 我很抱歉
I work with your dad.
我是你♥爸♥爸的同事
Are you Brittany?
你是布列塔尼吗
I'm absolutely not Brittany, no.
我不是布列塔尼
I'm Patty. I'm the-- I'm the--
我是帕蒂 我是
I'm the actual lawyer.
我是真正的律师
which is why I'm here,
所以我会在这里
uh, because we have a very big day tomorrow.
因为明天对我们来说很重要
I don't know if your-- if your daddy, uh, told you about it,
我不知道你 你♥爸♥爸有没有告诉过你
but we have a very big court day tomorrow,
但是明天的开庭非常重要
in which I have to talk.
而我需要开口
Uh, so, I-- I'm not-- Two seconds. - I will go two--
所以我 很快 很快就
Oh, you know what? Actually, he mentioned you.
你知道吗 他提过你
No, he He did, he mentioned you.
不 他... 真的 他提过你
Oh, great. He said you were great.
是吗 他说你很棒
Actually, he said you were a natural.
事实上 他说你是天生的律师
And that you were gonna kill it tomorrow.
还说你明天肯定没问题
Kill it in a bad-- Kill it in a bad way or kill it in a good way?
是真 是真没问题还是假没问题
No, he just said kill it.
他就说了没问题
Right. Which is a good thing.
好吧 所以应该是真没问题
Swear to God.
我发誓
I'm gonna-- I'm gonna be great.
我会发挥好的
Tomorrow.
明天
It was a pleasure to meet you. You, too. Yes.
很高兴见到你 你也是 是的
Okay.
好
Take care. You take care.
保重 你保重
You take care twice, because you made my night.
你加倍保重 因为你让我今晚很高兴
You know what?
你知道吗
I'm really proud of you.
我为你感到骄傲
Standing up for what you believe in.
为你所相信的事辩护
No matter what.
不管是什么
Dad didn't kill himself.
爸爸没有自杀
I wish he hadn't.
我希望他没有
But he did.
但他确实自杀了
And I would not lie to you about that.
我不想骗你
He was so sad for so long, and...
很长一段时间以来他都很难过
just hated what he did.
为他所做过的事而难过
Hated what he was.
为他这个人而难过
And he didn't want to get help.
他也不想寻求帮助
If I ask you to drop this case,
如果我要你别管这个案子
would you?
你会吗
Would you, for me?
为了我可以吗
No.
不
It's repulsive, Your Honor,
这很卑鄙 法官阁下
for Mr. McBride to be saddling up a child
麦克布莱德先生利用孩子上庭
for the purpose of end-running standing, it's--
以达到迂回立案的目的 这是...
Oh, bullshit, the child came to us.
乱讲 是这孩子来找的我们
And that makes it okay?
这就合情合理了
Uh, no, but it makes it legal
没有 不过这样是合法的
because the child has standing to sue,
因为孩子有起诉资格
and that's the law. I didn't make that up.
这是法律规定 不是我瞎编乱造
The California Supreme Court
加州最高法♥院♥
has expressly held that parental choice
有明文规定 家长的选择
is the foundation of family law,
是家庭法的基础
and that parents have the right to protect their children
并且家长有权保护其子女
from the unscrupulous behavior of predatory attorneys.
免受无良律师不道德行为的迫♥害♥
Oh, objection. Come on.
我反对 简直了
I mean, it ain't ironclad,
这条规定不是铁打的
and there are plenty of exceptions.
其中还有许多例外情况
Yes, if the child is being abused or neglected,
没错 如果孩子遭受虐待或者没被照顾好
and this is not that.
然而本案并非如此
No, this involves a conflict of interest
不 本案中母亲和孩子之间
between a mother and her child.
有利益冲突
The mother has made a settlement and doesn't want to sue,
母亲接受了和解而不愿起诉
and the child wants to find out the truth
而孩子希望找出真♥相♥
about what happened to his father.
弄清他父亲到底发生了什么事
Now, the court has said that in a case like this,
法庭曾表示在此类案件中
a guardian ad litem lawyer has to be appointed
必须指派一名诉讼监护人
to represent the best interest of the child,
来代表孩子的最大权益
and again, not making this up.
再度重申 我并非胡编乱造
Ms. Papalian,
帕佩丽安女士
have you ever served as a guardian ad litem before?
你做过诉讼监护人吗
Papagian. Uh, no, Your Honor,
是帕佩基恩 没有 法官大人
but code section 3-7-2 is pretty clear
不过章程中第372条写得很清楚
that if appointed, I would hire Mr. McBride to pursue the case
若被指派 我将聘麦克布莱德先生接手此案
which he's already started.
他已经着手于此了
Your Honor, if I may.
法官阁下 恕我直言
Ms. Papagian is a recent graduate
帕佩基恩女士刚刚
of LaVerne Law School evening track,
从拉维恩法学院夜校毕业
and a friend of the late Rachel Kennedy,
是已故瑞秋·肯尼迪的朋友
and I believe she introduced
而且我相信最初是她
the initial case to Mr. McBride.
将案子介绍给麦克布莱德先生的
The conflict of interest is astonishing.
其中利益冲突可谓惊人
Your Honor, if she says my name, may I respond, please?
法官阁下 既然她提到我 我可以应答吗
No.
不行
Okay. I see.
好吧 知道了
Young man, please rise.
孩子 请起立
You met Ms. Papagian--
你见过帕佩基恩女士女士
and it is your wish that she be appointed as your guardian?
并且你希望她做你的诉讼监护人吗
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表