剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Hey, look, I'm sorry about coming over there
听着 我很抱歉跑到你那里
and acting like some tweaker or something.
像是药嗑多了一样
It's okay.
没事
If I didn't give a shit,
如果我不在乎
I'd just give it up, you know? I know.
我就甩手走人了 我知道
Your face okay?
你脸没事吧
Yeah, it's fine.
没事
I'm lying. It sucks.
我说谎了 感觉很糟
That feels like shit.
疼死我了
I mean, the sleep apnea and everything
不让睡觉
and the busted nose Not good.
鼻子还挨了一拳 很不好
Bad combination. Not good.
两件事凑一起了 很不好
This thing, um--
那件事
This thing we did together,
我们一起做的那件事
you and me--
我和你
Sex? Yeah.
做♥爱♥ 是
If we're gonna be back in business here,
如果我们要一起打官司
probably should shy away from that.
也许不该再上♥床♥了
Yeah. Totally.
对 没错
Understood.
明白
I agree.
我同意
It was kind of fun, though, wasn't it?
但还挺爽的吧
Hurt? No, it's okay.
疼吗 没事
Thanks for doing this. Yeah.
谢谢你这么做 没事
God, I'm being followed,
天 我被人跟踪
and you're having people hang up on you.
又有人给你打通电♥话♥就挂
It just, um--
这...
I've never been stalked.
我从没被人跟踪过
Yeah.
是啊
Me neither.
我也是
You think it's the case?
你觉得跟这案子有关系吗
I can't imagine it's not.
肯定有
You're a sweet guy.
你是个好男人
You are. Come on.
你是 别说了
Patty said that
帕蒂说
juries used to love you.
陪审团以前很喜欢你
But what happened?
但后来怎么了
She's right. They did.
她说得对 确实
Juries loved me.
陪审团以前很喜欢我
And I loved them, too.
我也喜欢他们
That's the secret.
这就是秘诀
At one point, they loved me so much,
他们一度特别喜欢我
I could do anything I wanted, just about, yeah.
几乎任我为所欲为了
But that can be dangerous.
但那也很危险
I won't say anything if you don't.
只要你不说 我也不说
I won't say a word.
我一个字都不会说
Have you actually met him?
你见过他吗
No, but maybe I will.
没有 也许会见到吧
Has anybody ever seen Cooperman?
有人见过库伯曼吗
He won't let himself be seen.
他总是不让人见他
Supposedly, half his face is burnt off.
据说 他半张脸烧毁了
Some injury in Vietnam.
在越南时受伤了
He sits in a dark room all day.
他整天待在不见光的屋子里
I heard he has hepatitis and light sensitivity.
我听说他有肝炎 还对光敏感
I heard the partners make him stay in the room,
我听说合伙人迫使他待在屋里
because he's out of his mind.
因为他疯了
And it was Billy McBride who drove him nuts.
是比利·麦克布莱德把他气疯了
I even heard it was McBride who lit his face on fire,
我还听说是比利·麦克布莱德烧了他的脸
and they made up the whole Vietnam story.
他们编出了越南的事来掩盖
That's definitely not true.
那绝不是真的
Yeah, Luce, you gotta take a picture if you ever meet him.
露西 你要是见到他 你得拍张照
Oh, yeah, I'm gonna whip out my phone and send you a Snapchat?
我会掏出手♥机♥拍下来再通过"阅后即焚"发给你
Don't worry. That's never going to happen,
别瞎担心了 不会见到的
because he does not exist.
因为他根本不存在
You know who doesn't exist, Sumi? You.
你知道谁不存在吗 苏米 你
In fact, none of you exist.
事实上 你们都没存在感
Unless we count flecks.
除非要算上微粒
We don't count flecks.
但不会算上微粒
Specks, we count.
小点儿 我们会算上
Lucy, here, has clawed her way up
露西正努力出人头地
from being a fleck to a little speck.
从微粒变成小点儿呢
Did you file the answer in federal court?
联邦法♥院♥的回应书起草好了吗
Yeah, last night. Good.
昨晚就好了 很好
Flecks.
微粒们
Oh, fuck.
该死
Okay. You guys can't hang out in here anymore.
你们不能再来我这里了
She's not coming back. Seriously, get out.
她不会回来的 说真的 出去吧
I'm not a fleck. Rules.
我不是微粒 法则啊
How many times I gotta say this? I don't argue.
我要跟你说多少次啊 我不做庭辩
Okay? I paper, I plead, and I settle.
懂吗 我上诉 认罪 达成和解
Seriously. If I'm your strategy,
说真的 如果你的策略是用我
then you gotta get a new strategy.
那你需要一个新策略
Hey. Hey, what's up?
你好 你好
Oh, hi. Billy, this is Marva.
你好 比利 这是玛瓦
Hi. How you doing?
你好 你好
Good. How are you?
不错 你呢
And this is Patty Salton something.
这是帕蒂·索顿什么的
No. Okay. Hi.
不是 你好
Marva has agreed to take over.
玛瓦答应来接替了
Take over what?
接替什么
She'll be my replacement.
她来接替我的位置
She has considerable experience as a legal secretary.
她有丰富的法律助理经验
And I Come here a sec, Brittany.
我... 借一步说话 布列塔尼
I wanna ask you something. Come here.
我问你点事 过来
I gotta go back to my other job.
我得干回我另一份工作
Right? We agreed on a temporary basis.
我们说好我只是暂时来帮忙
What's up? I gotta get on with my life, Billy.
怎么了 我得继续我的生活 比利
You said for one case, which I did.
你说就让我帮一个案子 我也帮了
Yeah, and we're not done.
对 可我们还没完事呢
We gotta go to federal court now.
我们得去联邦法♥院♥
I-- Billy, I need to make a living.
比利 我得赚钱养活自己啊
Well, you're gonna make a living. I told you.
你会赚到钱的 我说了
This is a real fucking case here.
这案子有的打
You're gonna get paid. I promise.
会给你发薪水的 我保证
I have clients of my own. I know that.
我有自己的客户 我知道
But I thought we had something here.
但我们不是有交情吗
Besides, look at this fucking woman.
另外 看看那个女人
Look how goddamn big she is.
看她多胖啊
This is a little fuckin' place.
这地方太他妈小了
No disrespect, but fuck.
不是不尊重她 但就他妈小啊
You gotta stay with me here, honey. Please.
你得留在这里 亲爱的 求你了
It's really not fair for you to beg like that,
你那样求我真不公平
'cause you know I owe you.
因为你知道我欠你
Come on.
求你了
Fine.
好吧
But Marva stays and I train her.
但玛瓦留下 我来带她
It's fine by me.
我不介意
Hey, Jason.
杰森
My God, look at you, you got so tall.
天啊 看看你 长这么高了
Give me a hug.
来抱抱
Good to see you. God, you look so much like your dad.
真高兴见到你 天啊 长得真像你♥爸♥
Rachel.
瑞秋
Hi, Gina. I hope it's okay.
吉娜 希望你别介意
No, it's not.
我介意
Mom, please. Jason, go inside.
妈 别这样 杰森 进去
Now. I'll be in in a minute.
快 我马上进来
It's good to see you.
见到你很高兴
This is rude.
真没礼貌
You're just stopping by without calling first?
你不打个电♥话♥就擅自过来
I did call, Gina, you don't return my calls.
我打了 吉娜 你没回
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表