剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Certainly.
当然可以
The Marquez boys told me that
马克斯家的兄弟跟我说
this rained down on them after the explosion,
爆♥炸♥之后这玩意就像下雨一样
but, uh, it's not the same kind of plastic you'd get from a boat.
但是这和船体的塑料并非同一种
Where's it from?
那是哪儿来的
I don't know. We're gonna have to hire an explosives expert.
我不知道 我们得聘位爆♥炸♥专家
Who pays for that?
谁出钱
How's that list of ex Borns Tech employees going?
曾在伯恩斯科技任职的人员名单整理得如何了
Here is a list of former Borns Tech engineers,
这是曾在伯恩斯科技做工程师的名单
who are registered for the job expo.
这些人注册了人才博览会
What job expo is that?
什么是招人才博览会
Oh, the one I advertised online.
是我在线打的广♥告♥
It's totally free.
免费申请
You just say that you're a start up sub contractor
只用说你自己是刚起步的分包商
interested in hiring somebody
想要雇佣
who has a background in aerospace or military projects,
有航♥空♥航♥天♥或军事项目经验
preferably somebody with experience at Borns Tech,
最好是在伯恩斯科技工作过的人
and they send you a list of names.
然后他们就会给你发一个名单
Oh, I highlighted the ones there
我把离职情况
that left under questionable circumstances.
非常可疑的人标注出来了
You know how grumpy former employees tend to be Chatty Cathys.
你们也知道被裁员的人有多爱倒苦水
And you came up with this. I did.
是你的主意 没错
That's pretty impressive.
干的不错
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay. So, Brittany, get an IT guy to blow these images up,
好 布列塔尼去找个搞IT的把图像放大
and then all three of you go through this list,
你们三个把这名单过一遍
and find somebody that knows what this shit is.
把知道这是什么东西的人找出来
You don't think the video would be enough?
视频还不够吗
With this judge? No, I don't.
在这个法官眼里恐怕不够
Look, I did what any good lawyer would do.
任何一个优秀律师都会这么做
We can afford to settle this.
这笔赔偿金我们付得起
No, Leonard, we cannot.
不 莱纳德 我们付不起
You know what the biggest lie in American history is?
你知道美国历史上最大的谎言是什么吗
That if Richard Nixon had just admitted what he did,
就是如果理查德·尼克松承认了他的所作所为
he wouldn't have had to resign.
他就不用辞职了
That's bullshit.
胡扯淡
If he'd told the truth about Watergate,
如果他把水门事件的真♥相♥说出来
they'd have just kept on digging.
他们就会继续挖下去
He'd have gone to prison or worse.
他会去坐牢 甚至更糟
What are you not telling me, Wendell?
你有什么瞒着我的 温德尔
What the hell is going on here?
这究竟是怎么回事
Now, I took this job on the promise
我接下这份工作是因为有人保证过
that there were no issues here.
不会有任何问题
I moved my family here.
我把家都搬过来了
Now you're telling me there are issues.
你现在却跟我说有问题
Leonard, there are always issues.
莱纳德 总会有问题的
And I've been trying to protect you from them,
我想保护你不受影响
but you won't let me.
但你不让我这么做
And there's not enough money in the world
这个案子不管多少钱
to settle this case.
都不够和解的
So just make sure it goes the hell away.
所以把案子给解决了
Case over? No.
案子结束了 没
Judge designated it complex.
法官把案子归为复杂案件了
Billy needs to make a compelling offer of proof by tomorrow,
比利明天需要给出强有力的证据
which should be difficult.
那可不容易
It'll probably go away.
应该就能了结了
Although, clearly, your ex husband is not about to.
不过很显然你的前夫没想就这么结束
I tried to tell you that.
我告诉过你了
Listen, if this case survives tomorrow,
如果这案子明天还不能了结
and it shouldn't, but if it does,
最好是能 但是如果不能
my marching orders are not gonna be to merely argue the case.
上面给我的命令就不会只是打这个官司了
They are going to be to destroy the man bringing it.
而会是彻底摧毁引出这场官司的人
And I--
而我
I don't want to pretend to you
我不想骗你说
that it's not gonna get ugly.
场面不会太难看
I hear ya, but has it not gotten ugly already?
我知道了 但是还不够难看吗
The last plaintiff is dead.
上一个原告都死了
Don't be ridiculous.
别胡扯了
That was an accident.
那是意外
I know. I checked with the LAPD,
我知道 我问过洛杉矶警方了
they said they had a couple of tips, but no real leads.
他们说收到过线报 但是没有实际线索
You checked?
你问过了
I was curious.
我很好奇
Billy's making you crazy again.
比利又把你搞疯了
Come on. This is what happens.
别这样 就是这样
Whenever you spend any length of time with him,
不管你和他待多久
you catch his crazy.
你都会跟他一样疯
It's true.
是真的
Can I ask you a question?
我可以问你个问题吗
Why do you think that you were selected for this case?
你觉得为什么会安排你经手这个案子
You'd have to ask Cooperman.
那你得去问库伯曼
No, I'm asking you.
不 我要问你
Donald clearly thinks you match up well against Billy.
很明显唐纳德认为你配得上比利
Do you two match up well?
你们配得上对吗
What?
什么
Well, I didn't fuck him, if that's what you mean.
我没跟他上♥床♥ 如果你是要问这个的话
No, that's not-- What?
不 当然不 什么
Jesus Christ.
上帝啊
You know, after all these years,
这么多年过去了
after everything he put you through,
他让你经历了那么多事
you are still obsessed with him.
你还沉迷于他
It's just sad.
太可悲了
I did not mean to offend you.
我无意冒犯
Callie You know, not everyone who meets him
考利 知道吗 不是每个见过他的人
wants to fuck him.
都想上他
That's your problem, Michelle.
那是你的问题 米歇尔
And I tell you this as your friend.
我把你当成朋友才这么说的
Get over it.
醒醒吧
We're-- we're seeking out Borns Tech personnel,
我们 我们想找伯恩斯科技的前雇员
because they pre-qualify for, uh-- for security clearances.
因为他们已经具有安保权限了
Yes, we manufacture components
是的 我们为小型军♥火♥企业
for small private weapons companies.
生产配件
Uh, lasers. Directional components.
激光 制导配件
It is for a management position.
是管理职位
It's for a senior management mid level.
中层高级管理人员
Well, I know it's a big company,
我知道这是家大公♥司♥
but, uh, the older white engineers
可是那些白人老员工
tend to stick together in cliques, right?
一般都会想要待在一起 对吧
We're looking for people specialized
我们想找一个
in flight based classified patents.
航♥空♥类专利的专家
Yes, health insurance is included.
是的 有医保
Yep, we have dental.
没错 有牙医
You want to bring your pet, you can bring your pet.
想带宠物就把宠物带来
Oh, I love a missile man.
我喜欢导弹专家
Guess what. What's up? What?
你猜怎么着 怎么了
I think we found our guy.
有合适人选了
Really?
真的吗
He lives out in Reseda,
他住在罗希达郊区
and he sounds really good on the phone.
电♥话♥面试结果也很棒
Well, let's go.
那咱们走吧
Now?
现在吗
Of course now. You heard the judge.
当然了 法官说了
If we don't have something tomorrow, we're fucked,
如果明天没有任何进展 咱们就完了
so let's go. Come on.
快走吧 快点
Man.
天啊
I inherited the place from my folks,
房♥子是我继承得来的
so there's no mortgage, but there's upkeep,
所以没有抵押贷款 但需要维修费
so there's cost. Kind of a money pit.
因此就要产生开销 算是个无底洞
Did you want ice? I don't have any.
你们要加冰吗 我这可没冰块
No, I'm good. Thank you.
不用了 谢谢
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表