剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Would you like to contribute to my defense fund?
您愿意给我的辩护基金捐点钱吗
In light of the circumstances,
鉴于此种情况
I've decided to vacate my contempt finding.
我决定撤销你的藐视法庭罪
Well, that's very compassionate of you, Your Honor,
您真是富有同情心 法官阁下
but I'd like to have my hearing just the same.
但我还是要求进行听证会
I'd like to call Donald Cooperman to the stand, please.
我想申请让唐纳德·库伯曼出庭
The contempt order is vacated.
藐视法庭罪既已撤销
Any hearing would therefore would be moot.
那么听证会也就毫无意义
Sorry, Mr. McBride.
抱歉 麦克布莱德先生
We're not playing any games today.
今天不会有任何庭审了
I don't have time.
我没有时间奉陪
I-- I think you should make time.
我觉得你应该抽点时间
I'd like to redeem my good name in the same forum
我在哪个法庭上名誉扫地
where is was so radically impugned.
就要在哪个法庭上重拾声誉
That's very clever.
想法很好
Seeking to use this proceeding as a means
企图利用本次诉讼为手段
to dig up evidence in support of a baseless claim.
挖证据以支持你的无稽之谈
The matter is adjourned.
本庭到此休庭
Don't be an asshole.
不要犯浑
The case is dismissed.
本案已驳回
I do wish you health,
我祝你健康
and happiness.
快乐
I hope your nuts fall off, you prick.
我祝你玩蛋去 混♥蛋♥
What's up, Jason?
什么事 杰森
Hey, I called your office after the funeral.
葬礼后我给你办公室打过电♥话♥
And the lady said that you'd be here,
那位女士说你会在这里
or at the bar.
或者在酒吧
Yeah. What's up, man?
没错 有事吗
Well, my dad didn't kill himself.
我爸爸并非自杀
And my Aunt Rachel said that you knew that.
我姑姑瑞秋说你知道来龙去脉
Yeah, well, I'm-- I'm not for sure,
是 虽然我不确定
but I got my suspicions.
但我有所怀疑
Your Aunt Rachel was pretty convinced
你姑姑瑞秋则非常肯定
he wouldn't kill himself, either.
他并非自杀
What did-- What did your mom tell you?
你妈妈是怎么跟你说的
She won't talk about it.
她什么都不肯说
And if he was planning on killing himself,
而且如果他打算自杀
he would have said goodbye.
他会事先告别的
Or something.
或是其他什么
Is there any way that we could talk to you sometime,
咱们能不能找个时间聊聊
and your mother wouldn't know about it?
但是不告诉你妈妈呢
Yes.
可以
Yeah.
可以
Look, that's my card.
给 这是我的名片
There's a number on there.
上面有电♥话♥号♥码
It's my number, it's in handwriting.
我的电♥话♥号♥码 手写的
Okay? Okay.
好吗 知道
Don't show that card to anybody.
名片别给别人看
What are you doing?
你这是在干什么
You cannot talk to a child without his mother present.
没有母亲在场 你不能跟孩子谈话
No, you were talking to him. I wasn't talking to him.
不 和他谈话的是你 不是我
And if anybody asks you, that's the deal, okay?
如果有人问起 就这么说 好吗
What?
什么
Trust me, it's a good thing. Come on.
相信我 这样没错 走吧
He's a kid. He doesn't even have capacity to bring a lawsuit.
他是个孩子 他甚至都没资格提起诉讼
We'll file an application for appointment as guardian ad litem.
我们申请做他的诉讼监护人
You can be his lawyer and get appointed by the court.
你可以做他的律师 得到法♥院♥的指派
Oh, right, the mother's gonna let that happen.
好吧 他妈妈不会允许的
It's not up to her.
这由不得她
The court is never gonna appoint me guardian,
法♥院♥不可能指定我为监护人
I have a conflict of interest.
我有利益冲突
No, I have a conflict of interest.
不 是我有利益冲突
You don't.
你没有
And remember, we're not a firm.
记住 我们不是律师事务所
Yeah, but it doesn't matter if we're--
但这并不重要 如果我们打算
You know what? You want to keep arguing with me
听我说 你想跟我他妈
all fuckin' day long, because I can do it.
吵上一天 我可以奉陪
I am so goddamn tired of you yappin',
我受够了每次自己要说点什么
and fuckin' openin' your trap
你就张着嘴巴
every fuckin' time I have anything to say.
喋喋不休一直说
Take it easy. I'm not gonna take it easy.
冷静 我没法冷静
I actually know what I'm doing.
我很清楚自己在做什么
When are you gonna realize that?
你什么时候才明白
I'm gonna find out what kind of dark ass shit's goin' on here.
我要查明白这背后有什么见不得人的事
We do have a dead friend. Remember that?
我们的朋友死了 还记得吗
So you in or out?
加入还是退出
Hey, asshole.
混♥蛋♥
Remember me?
记得我吗
Yeah. Yeah?
记得 是吗
Why don't you take a swing at me?
要不你打我一下
I'd love to sue you for something.
我很乐意找个借口起诉你
You're lucky I didn't shoot you and your fuckin' daughter.
我没射中你们爷俩算你走运
Hey, watch your goddamn mouth about my daughter.
说我女儿客气点
Who put you up to that shit?
谁指使的
Take a walk.
一边去
You may be a fuckin' tough guy,
也许你很强硬
but I'm a crazy guy.
但我是个疯子
The difference is crazy guys don't give up.
不同之处在于疯子不会罢休
Is that right? Yeah, that's right.
是这样吗 就是这样
So keep that in mind.
你给我记好了
I'll be waiting.
我等着
I don't give up.
我不会罢休
Esperanza?
埃斯佩兰萨
Esperanza?
埃斯佩兰萨
What the hell?
搞什么
How'd you get in here?
你怎么进来的
I told her I had permission. Don't be mad at her.
我说我得到了你的允许 别冲她生气
You look like shit. What's goin' on?
你看着糟透了 怎么回事
I went to a party, um, in Vegas.
我参加了维加斯的一个派对
Private jet.
私人飞机
I just got back.
刚回来
I did too much-- too much shit.
我精疲力竭
Sit down, sit down.
坐啊 坐啊
I don't feel good.
我感觉不舒服
Yeah, I guess not.
我猜也是
Goddamnit.
活见鬼
Brittany, get up. Come on, let's get up.
布列塔尼 起来 来 起来
Brittany. Get off me.
布列塔尼 放开我
Don't be goin' to sleep, okay?
别睡过去 好吗
I'm not sleeping.
我没想睡
Well, get up. Here, we're gonna walk around a little bit.
起来 来 咱们起来走走
Billy, get off of me. Come here, sweetie.
比利 放开我 来吧 亲爱的
Get up. Goddamnit, get up.
起来 见鬼了 起来
Get off. Stop yelling at me.
放手 别吼我了
Just walk around a minute, okay?
就稍微走走 好吗
Okay, okay. Okay.
行了 行了 好的
Come on, let's go.
来吧 咱们走
Are you mad at me?
你生我气了吗
No, I'm not mad at you, sweetie,
没 我没生你气 宝贝儿
I'm tryin' to help you, this--
我是想帮你 这个
Please don't be mad at me.
求你不要生我的气
Just eat it all. It'll help you.
都吃了 有用
Well, we almost got married.
我们差点就结婚了
You what?
你们什么
You got married? Forget it.
你结婚了 别提了
Oh, shit. Where's my purse?
惨了 我包呢
It's at the motel.
在旅馆
Oh, God, I have, like, $10,000 in there.
天啊 里边大概有一万美金呢
Got it right here.
在这儿呢
You have the rest of my stuff?
我其他东西在你那儿吗
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表