剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
are pretty bad.
可不好做
Yeah.
是啊
God, think about where we started,
上帝啊 想想我们是怎么开始的
Really.
真的
It is pretty cool.
很不错
Yeah.
是啊
I guess it did seem kind of impossible
在当时看来走到这一步
to be this far, didn't it?
几乎是不可能的
While I'm sure we all wish Mr. Cooperman a quick recovery,
虽然我们都希望库伯曼先生早日康复
the case must necessarily continue,
但是该案的审理还将继续
which means we must proceed
也就是说我们要在
without Mr. Cooperman's testimony.
库伯曼先生无法作证的情况下继续
Mr. Cooperman's health issue
库伯曼先生的健康问题
means the defense was not given the opportunity
导致被告方没有机会对他进行
to cross-examine him.
交叉盘问
Not giving the defense their right
让被告方盘问证人
to confront the witness against them
是法律所赋予与保护的权利
is prohibited by law,
剥夺该权利不仅违法
unfair, and unduly prejudicial.
也不公平 更会造成损害
You are therefore instructed
陪审团请不予理会
to disregard all of Mr. Cooperman's testimony.
库伯曼先生的证词
It is not part of the trial record.
他的证词不会录入庭审记录
It is not evidence.
也不会纳入证据
You may not consider it in any way.
请不予考虑
Put it out of your minds.
忘记它
By law it did not happen.
从法律上来说 它从未出现过
Is that clear?
明白了吗
Okay.
好的
Mr. McBride.
麦克布莱德先生
Anything else?
还有什么要说的吗
No, Your Honor.
没有 法官阁下
Very well.
很好
Ms Senate.
森纳特女士
Your Honor, we call Brittany Gold to the stand.
法官阁下 我方传唤布列塔尼·戈尔德出庭作证
Raise your right hand.
请举起你的右手
Do you, Brittany Gold, swear to tell the truth,
你 布列塔尼·戈尔德 是否发誓所言为真♥相♥
the whole truth, and nothing but the truth,
事情的全部真♥相♥且只说真♥相♥
so help you God?
愿上帝助你
You'll have to say it for the record.
你需要说出来以作记录
Yes.
是的
Please.
请坐
Ms. Gold, do you know Mr. McBride?
戈尔德女士 你认识麦克布莱德先生吗
Yes. How do you know him?
认识 你们是怎么认识的
We--
我们
he was my attorney in a criminal matter,
他曾是我的代理律师
and now he's-- he's my employer.
现在我是他的雇员
I-- I do paralegal work.
我是他的助手
On this case?
是这个案子的吗
Ms. Gold,
戈尔德女士
did Mr. McBride ask you
麦克布莱德先生是否曾
to blackmail anyone involved in this case?
让你要挟和本案有关系的人
A police officer.
一名警官
Officer Sanders,
因酒驾
the one who arrested Mr. McBride for DUI.
而逮捕麦克布莱德先生的桑德斯警官
Bil-- Uh, Mr. McBride
比... 麦克布莱德先生
asked me to sleep with the officer
让我和那警官上♥床♥
to get information on Karl Stoltz.
以获取卡尔·斯托尔兹的有关资料
What did you blackmail the officer with, exactly?
你是如何敲诈那位警官的
I made, um...
我录了盘
a sex tape.
性♥爱♥录像
Just me sleeping with the officer,
是我和那警官上♥床♥的视频
and...
以及
Mr. McBride used it to blackmail the officer
麦克布莱德先生利用它要挟那位警官
in order to give us more--
好得到更多...
into telling us who Karl Stoltz was.
好知道谁是卡尔·斯托尔兹
No further questions, Your Honor.
我问完了 法官阁下
Billy.
比利
Ms Gold,
戈尔德女士
did the defense offer you anything to testify against us?
被告方有没有给你任何好处好让你指证我们
No.
没有
No?
没有
I've had some...
我最近有一些
recent legal problems,
法律上的问题
and they told me that they would help me with--
他们说如果我出庭
with those problems if I--
说出我知道的真♥相♥
if I came here and I told the truth about what I knew.
他们就会帮我解决那些问题
Ms Gold, did I ask you
戈尔德女士 我有没有让你
to have sex with a police officer?
去和一位警官上♥床♥
You--
你
Did I say
我有没有说
"Hey, will you go have sex with this police officer
"你愿不愿意去和这位警官上♥床♥
and make a tape?" Did I say that?
录一段性♥爱♥视屏" 我有没有这么说
You told me...
你让我
to do anything I had--
尽我所能
anything I had to do to get information about Karl Stoltz.
尽我所能去搜集卡尔·斯托尔兹的资料
The question is, did I ask you
问题是 我有没有叫你
to have sex with a police officer?
去和一位警官上♥床♥
No.
没有
Thank you. No further questions.
没有 我问完了
Redirect, Your Honor.
请允许我追加盘问 法官阁下
Ms. Gold, have you ever been charged with solicitation?
戈尔德女士 你有没有被指控过卖♥♥淫
Um, yes.
有过
And did Mr. McBride represent you in these legal troubles?
你当时的代理律师是不是麦克布莱德先生
Yes.
是的
So it's your understanding that Mr. McBride was aware
所以你认为麦克布莱德先生知道
that you work as a prostitute.
你是妓♥女♥
Yes.
是的
And when he asked you to blackmail the officer,
那么当他说让你去要挟那名警官的时候
was your understanding that he implied
你认为他在暗示你
that you would use Objection.
需要通过 反对
...your skills as a prostitute--
卖♥♥淫
Objection. ...to blackmail him?
反对 来要挟他
No further questions.
我问完了
You may step down, Ms Gold.
你可以下去了 戈尔德女士
The case is going very well.
案子进展很顺利
We're expecting a good result.
应该会有个好结果
What? I had a stroke.
怎么了 我中风了
I had a stroke.
我中风了
Yes.
是的
Yes. Yes, you had a stroke.
是的 确实 你中风了
It was scary, but the doctors say you're on the mend.
很可怕 但是医生说你在康复之中
The partners will want to...
合伙人们会想
replace me.
找人取代我
Don't worry about that now. No.
别担心了 不行
Donald.
唐纳德
Don't worry about that now.
别担心
I can't--
我不能
I cannot live like this.
我不能这么活着
I'm,
我
paralyzed.
瘫痪了
They say it's only temporary.
医生说这是暂时性的
Don't lie to me. I cannot live like this.
别骗我 我不能这么活着
Will you help me?
你愿意帮我吗
What do you mean?
帮你什么
You know...
你知道
what they do to...
当雪橇犬的
the lead dog...
领头犬
of a sled team...
要退休的时候
when it's time to retire.
人们会做的事
Bullet in the brain.
一枪毙命
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表