剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Based on the size of the explosion
根据渔民所拍视频上
taken from the video by the fishermen,
显示的爆♥炸♥规模判断
it was caused by a large amount of the napalm-based fuel
它是由大量凝固汽油燃料引起的
and something else, too:
还包括其他物质
munitions.
弹♥药♥
What do you mean? Do you mean bombs?
什么意思 你是说炸♥弹♥吗
We don't like to use the term "Bombs,"
我们不会使用"炸♥弹♥"这个词
but yes, bombs.
不过没错 炸♥弹♥
Did Ryan Larson ever work on cluster bombs?
莱恩·拉森曾参与过集束炸♥弹♥研发吗
Officially?
官方上
Nobody worked on cluster bombs at Borns Tech.
在伯恩斯科技 没人研发集束炸♥弹♥
Officially, we didn't make them.
官方上说 我们不制♥造♥它们
They're banned, indiscriminate devices
它们是违♥禁♥品♥ 是滥杀
that killed way too many civilian women and kids.
妇女和儿童的大规模杀伤性武器
So earlier, Gina Larson testified
之前 吉娜·拉森作证说
that this was found buried in her backyard.
这是在她家后院发现的
Can you tell us what this is?
你能告诉我们这是什么吗
Well, that right there is a model of a banned weapon
那是一个违禁武器的模型
using illegal fuel and cluster bombs
使用的是非法燃料 以及伯恩斯科技
which Borns Tech developed.
研发的集束炸♥弹♥
Okay. And with this model
好的 除了这个模型
we found these guys.
我们还发现了这些东西
Can you tell us what these are?
你能告诉我们这些是什么吗
Those are blueprints
那些是用来
for what appears to be a cluster bomb system.
制♥造♥集束炸♥弹♥系统的图纸
Thank you. Nothing further.
谢谢 我问完了
Thank you. Mr. Berring,
谢谢 博林先生
you were fired from Borns Tech
由于精神健康方面的问题
because of mental health issues
你被伯恩斯科技解雇了
relating to fantasy
这些问题涉及幻想
and occasionally hearing voices.
以及间断性的幻听
Okay, but that-- that's-- it's--
是的 但那...
Yes, amongst other things.
没错 这是原因之一
Including anger.
包括愤怒
Anger's a big one for you, isn't it?
你很容易发怒 是吗
You sought revenge against an ex-girlfriend
由于你的女友和你分手
for breaking up with you
你就未经她的同意
by posting a video of the two of you having sex
把你们的性♥爱♥视频
on the internet without her consent.
发到网上
Isn't that true? Yes, it's it's correct,
是真的吗 对 是真的
but I-- I'm deeply...ashamed.
但我...深感惭愧
So you get angry,
所以说你一发怒
and you take revenge. That's what you do.
就会报复别人 这是你的处事方式
You did it to a woman that you loved,
你对深爱的女人这样做了
and now you're doing it to the company that fired you.
现在你又要对解雇你的公♥司♥这样做
That's not a question. No. Here's the question.
这不算个问题 不 这才是问题
Yes or no, the model on the blueprints
告诉我 你刚谈到的
that you were just talking about,
图纸上的模型
did any of them have the Borns Tech name
上面印有伯恩斯科技的名字
or any identifying markings on them?
或是其他标记吗
Not that I know of, no.
据我所知 没有
They could have been made by anybody.
它们有可能是任何人的
I mean, for all we know,
说不定
they could be Ryan Larson's design.
它们是莱恩·拉森自己设计的
I mean, yes,
是的
but that--
但是
that wouldn't be feasible.
那样说不通
Yes. I suppose so.
对 我想是的
Nothing further.
我问完了
I went by your office.
我路过你的办公室
I saw your stuff was still there,
看到你的员工都还在
so I figured you might have come up here.
就琢磨着你可能来这儿了
Clever of me.
我聪明吧
Here.
给
It's liberating to do the wrong thing sometimes.
有时候做件错事会让你感觉很释放
Most of the time.
多数时候
What generation of feminism are we up to now?
我们现在处在女性主义的第几代
Fifth wave? Or sixth? I don't-- I've lost count.
第五还是第六 我数不清了
I do know that it is still...
我知道要想实现它...
really hard.
仍然很困难
It takes grit,
这需要勇气
resolve.
决心
When I look at you, Lucy, I see how smart you are
当我看到你时 露西 我看到了你的智慧
and how hard you work.
你的勤恳
I see how much you want it.
我看到你多想实现它
But you don't have it.
但你没有实现它
You don't even begin to have it,
你都没有迈出第一步
and you never, ever will.
你也永远不可能实现
He sent me to tell you you're fired.
他让我来告诉你 你被解雇了
Well, not fired.
不是解雇
If anyone asks, we'll say you left of your own accord.
如果有人问 我们就说你是自愿离职
We wish you well.
希望你一切顺利
Why do you hate me so much?
你为什么这么恨我
I don't hate you, Lucy.
我不恨你 露西
After tonight, I won't even remember you were here.
过了今晚 我都不会记得你出现过
Uh, there were two big booms.
有两次爆♥炸♥
Um, that's the second one.
这是第二次
You can see the fire.
你能看见起火了
All the burning plastic coming down.
那些燃烧的塑料开始往下掉
Uh, then came the wave.
然后浪来了
The wave that sank your boat.
浪把你们的船击沉了
Yeah.
对
Now, after the first time we spoke,
在我们第一次谈话之后
what happened?
发生了什么
This guy came to us--
有个人来找我们
uh, Karl Stoltz--
卡尔·斯托尔兹
and he said that there was a shipment--
他说要运一批货...
Objection. Hearsay. Sustained.
反对 传闻证据 反对有效
The jury will disregard.
陪审团请不予理会
Why are you dressed like that, Gabriel?
你为什么穿成那样 加布里尔
Uh, after we first talked to you about the boat,
在我们第一次谈过船的事之后
this guy Stoltz showed up
斯托尔兹出现了
to set us up on a drug deal.
给我们提供一笔毒品交易
Your Honor. He framed us.
法官阁下 他陷害我们
Why would he do that?
他为什么这样做
Objection. Speculation. Sustained.
反对 妄加推测 反对有效
Mr. McBride, do you have any other questions
麦克布莱德先生 你还要问这位证人
for the witness?
其他问题吗
Yes, sir. I have plenty more--
是的 我有好多问题
about Karl Stoltz, but you won't let me ask them.
关于卡尔·斯托尔兹 但你不让我问
That line of questioning has been shut down.
与他相关的问题已经被驳回了
Please move on, sir.
请继续 先生
Gabriel...
加布里尔
Well, Your Honor, I'm a little stuck here.
法官阁下 我有点卡壳了
Ms. Senate.
森纳特女士
You have no idea
你不知道
what made that boat blow up,
是什么造成了那艘船爆♥炸♥
do you, Mr. Marquez?
是吗 马克斯先生
Not really.
不知道
Thank you.
谢谢
Officer, Mr. Marquez is done.
警员 马克斯先生问完了
Mr. McBride, call your next witness.
麦克布莱德先生 传唤你的下位证人
Mr. McBride.
麦克布莱德先生
Mr. McBride!
麦克布莱德先生
I-- Do you have another witness?
你还有别的证人吗
Yes, your Honor.
是的 法官阁下
The plaintiff would like to call Wendell Corey
原告请求传唤温德尔·科里
to the stand.
出庭作证
He's not on the witness list. He's not even here.
他不在证人名单里 他都没来出庭
He doesn't have to be on the list.
他不必在名单里
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表