剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
How'd you get this?
你从哪弄到的
Friends in the IT department.
从技术部的朋友那里
Listen-- Listen to this part.
你听 听这一段
In 2004,
在2004年
my brother Adam was killed
我的哥哥亚当在摩苏尔
fighting the forces of evil in Mosul.
与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥战斗时不幸遇害
I know the Larsons' hurt.
我明白拉森一家的痛苦
I know what it is to...lose someone.
我知道失去至亲是种什么感觉
He was See?
他... 看见没
That.
那一点
That's why he tapped her:
所以他才让她去
her dead brother.
因为她死去的哥哥
Can you believe it?
你能相信吗
It's not a bad choice.
这个选择还不赖
The jury's going to love her.
陪审团会爱上她的
That's my opening in my case.
那是我在自己案子里用的开场白
Think about it.
想想吧
The hardest thing to do
最难做到的就是
is to humanize a corporate client,
给一个公♥司♥客户赋予人格感情
and Lucy does that. Look at her.
而露西做到了 看看她
He was my entire world.
他是我的整个世界
You're right.
你说得对
I hate that.
真让人讨厌
And when he died, I vowed--
在他死时 我发誓...
That's all you get from this?
你就想到这么多吗
...to make it my mission What?
把它当做我的使命 什么
What? What did I miss?
什么 我漏掉了什么
...Borns Tech who keep our loved ones safe.
伯恩斯科技会保护我们的至亲不受伤害
That it's cruel for Donald
唐纳德让一个小女孩
to be putting a young girl through this,
经历这些真是太残酷了
to be milking her pain for the good of a case.
把案子的利益建立在她的痛苦之上
When she's done with it,
等案子结束后
you think he's going to care?
你觉得他会在意吗
Of course not.
当然不会
For all we know,
也许
this is exactly why he hired her,
这正是他雇佣她的原因
just in case Borns Tech got caught on their shit.
就是为了提防伯恩斯科技碰上这个烂摊子
He's so fucking cold.
他太他妈冷血了
A little hot to be doing that today, isn't it, judge?
今天干这活儿有点热 不是吗 法官
Did you ever build a float out of these things
你试过用这些花做个花车
and put them in the Rose Parade?
去参加花车游♥行♥吗
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
I would have called,
我本想打电♥话♥的
but your clerk wouldn't give me the number--
但你的书♥记♥员不告诉我号♥码
Are you drunk? ...so I came over. No.
你喝醉了吗 所以我直接过来了 没
I hope so for your sake that you are drunk.
为了你自己 我希望你最好喝醉了
I'm not drinking, no. This is really important.
我没喝酒 这件事真的很重要
If you'll just let me come inside with you,
如果你让我进屋
I'll explain it to you.
我会解释的
Inside.
进去吧
Are you coming? Inside, Mr. McBride.
你也来吗 进去 麦克布莱德先生
You got two minutes.
给你两分钟
All right.
好吧
We dug this up at Ryan Larson's house.
我们在莱恩家挖出的这玩意
It's a model and some blueprints
是个模型 还有一些图纸
for a weapons system he was working on for Borns Tech.
上面是他为伯恩斯科技研发的武器系统
Are you trying to get held in contempt again?
你又想被判藐视法官吗
You can get disbarred
你就算在法庭外
for even discussing this with me outside the court,
和我讨论这件事 也会被取消律师资格
let alone argue it.
更别说辩解了
I'm not arguing anything.
我没辩解什么
You asked me a question. I'm just answering it.
你问我个问题 我只是在回答
See this? I got that
看见了吗 有个人
when a guy tried to run me down today.
想从我身上碾过去 这是留下的伤口
That's the same guy who's been following me
自从我接手这个案子
ever since I took the case.
他就一直跟踪我
You're insane.
你疯了
And I'm not it gets better.
我不会 我还没说完呢
Somebody broke in my storage locker.
有人闯入了我的仓库
Dumped out all the discovery,
翻了个底朝天
looking for this fucking thing, I'm guessing.
我猜他是在找这玩意
Then you report it to the police.
那你该向警方报案
You don't bring it to me.
而不是来找我
I'd love to report it to the police,
我倒是想报♥警♥
but you see, the police pulled me over on a bullshit DUI,
不过 警♥察♥因为莫须有的酒驾把我拦下来
beat the hell out of me, and tased my daughter.
把我打个半死 还电晕了我女儿
Then my client gets killed
然后我的当事人在法♥院♥门口
outside your court.
被人杀害
They still don't have a suspect.
他们仍然没抓到嫌犯
Two of my witnesses get popped on a drug charge,
我的两个目击证人因为私藏♥毒♥品被逮捕
neither one has a record for drug dealing.
但他们都没有过贩毒纪录
Now, you think all that's a coincidence?
你觉得这些都是巧合吗
That's a laundry list of shit, judge.
那真是太他妈扯淡了 法官
What are you looking for from me, Mr. McBride?
你想让我怎么样 麦克布莱德先生
My help? The rules say that
我的帮助 法律规定
the court has to retain evidence pre-trial
如果理由充分 法庭则必须
if the circumstances warrant it.
在庭审前保留证物
As long as I tell the other side what I'm doing,
只要我告诉对方我在做什么
you have to take this evidence.
你就必须接受这件证物
We scoured our files,
我们搜查了文件
and we didn't find anything
没找到任何线索说明
about what McBride dug up in Larson's yard.
麦克布莱德在拉森家院子里找到了什么
Is this a Borns Tech weapon or not?
这到底是不是伯恩斯科技的武器
It's a fair question, Wendell. Is it?
问得好 温德尔 不是吗
Is this thing one of ours or not?
它到底是不是我们的
I deny knowing anything about this.
我对此毫不知情
The firm knows nothing.
律所对此一无所知
Are you all crazy? We're breaking the law here.
你们疯了吗 我们在干犯法的事
You can pretend we have plausible deniability,
你们可以假装我们有合理推诿
but we don't. That's exactly what we have.
可我们没有 可我们有合理推诿
This case is only about
这个案子只是调查
what caused a boat to blow up in the middle of the night,
导致那艘船在半夜爆♥炸♥的原因
and for that the burden is completely on the plaintiff.
因此应该由原告举证
If you were general counsel,
如果你是总顾问
what would you do with this information?
你会怎么处理这个信息
Why are you asking me?
你问我♥干♥什么
First because you're outside counsel.
首先 你不是公♥司♥的律师
We pay for your advice.
我们付钱就是为了寻求你的建议
Secondly, your opinion seems to fucking matter--
其次 你的观点似乎还挺重要
not to me, but evidently to them.
虽然我不在乎 不过他们好像都很在乎
I would maintain the client's privilege of confidentiality.
我会遵守客户保密协议
So you'd stay quiet as a mouse.
这么说你会像只老鼠一样安静
I'm not a fucking mouse.
我他妈不是老鼠
And should McBride have evidence
如果麦克布莱德有证据
which shows we were working up a band cluster bomb,
证明我们正在制♥造♥集束炸♥弹♥呢
you'd still stay quiet?
你还一声不吭吗
There's no evidence.
没有证据
It's just allegations.
那些只是指控
Allegations?
指控
Just between us lawyers, we already know
私下里说 我们已经知道
Borns Tech did bad shit and covered it up.
伯恩斯科技做了坏事 还掩盖了真♥相♥
The law imposes a duty on me to report this.
法律规定我有上报的义务
Yeah, and just between us lawyers,
对 也是私下里说
should somebody report it
要是公♥司♥或伯恩斯科技
outside this firm or Borns Tech,
外部的人报告了这件事
violating the attorney-client privilege,
违反了律师当事人特权
somebody would lose his law license.
有人就要被取消律师资格了
And for staying quiet, somebody could go to prison.
但要是保持沉默 有人就要进监狱了
All right, I've sat here and listened to this bullshit
好了 我已经坐这儿听够
just about long--
这些废话了
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表