剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
What's up, man?
你好
Oh, no. No.
不 不
Get the fuck outta here.
你赶紧滚
We don't need anything from you.
我们不想跟你扯上关系
I'm not here to see you.
我不是来找你的
I'm here to see him.
我是来找他的
I told you, man. He isn't against moving shit.
我跟你说了 他不是不肯运
It's just that he don't know you.
只是他不认识你
You know how many guys out there
你知道有多少人
would be willing to make this deal?
愿意做这笔交易吗
It's not my boat, man. It's my brother's boat.
这不是我的船 这是我哥的船
Can't blame him, either.
你也不能怪他
How do we know you're not some kind of cop?
我们怎么知道你不是条子
Just show up here with this deal out of nowhere?
平白无故就跳出来要交易
Dude, we don't know you.
兄弟 我们都不认识你
My brother's careful.
我哥这人很谨慎
He's got his wife.
他有妻子
Got kids.
有孩子
He's actually kind of a pussy now.
他现在做事都比较怂
If you don't handle deals like this,
如果你们不做这种交易
why do you have a guy like Billy McBride working for you?
比利·麦克布莱德那种人怎么会为你们工作呢
Who? He's a lawyer.
谁 他是个律师
He's the one who told me you guys would be open for this deal.
是他告诉我你们会愿意做这桩交易
He's a drug lawyer. He's big.
他是专打毒品官司的律师 很有来头
I don't know any lawyers, man.
我不认识律师
Don't bullshit me.
别忽悠我了
I met the guy one time.
我就见过那个人一次
He came by here and wanted to talk about an accident we had on our old boat.
他来打听我们以前船上的一次意外事故
That's it.
仅此而已
Okay.
好吧
What'd you tell him?
你跟他说什么了
That was the last time I spoke to her.
那是我最后一次跟她谈话
That was very brave. Thank you, Candace.
你很勇敢 谢谢分享 坎迪斯
Is there anyone else that would like to speak?
还有人想发言吗
I recognize some of you from the old days
我认出了几个熟悉的面孔
when I used to come to this meeting.
都是以前参加互助会见过的
I figured I'd either die or come back when I hit rock bottom,
我想过如果再遇到绝境 我要么死要么回来
which I did a few times.
我确实这样好几次了
But I just kept redefining what rock bottom is.
但我总是重新定义绝境
Kind of like God's little acre.
有点像《上帝的小园地》
Maybe that's a little obscure for some of you younger folks.
你们年轻人可能不知道这本书
And recently I had a pretty good chance to come back.
我最近遇到了一个回归正常生活的好机会
I got some decent work.
有了份像样的工作
Got a girl that would half-assed tolerate me.
找了个差不多能包容我的女人
But I fucked it up.
但我搞砸了
You know, aren't you all tired of saying
每晚互助会都说同样的破事
the same shit over and over at these meetings?
你们难道就不厌烦吗
I know I'm tired of hearing it.
反正我是听烦了
Truth is, I wanna get my shit together for my daughter's sake.
事实是 我想为了女儿振作起来
And I wanna get back to being somebody that people can trust.
我想重新做回那个可靠的人
So that's kind of my deal.
这就是我的情况了
Hey, Alma, you got a sec? No.
阿尔玛 能聊几句吗 不能
Listen, I wanna apologize to you for missing the court date.
听着 我想为昨天没出庭而道歉
Don't talk to me, Mr. McBride.
别跟我说话 麦克布莱德先生
Listen, I need a favor. You're not getting one.
我需要你帮个忙 不帮
I gotta go back in front of Keller.
我得让凯勒重新开庭
He's not gonna like it, but you gotta do this for me. No.
他肯定不情愿 但你得帮我 不行
I'm calling on you for a favor,
我求你帮这个忙
and you know exactly what I'm talking about.
你知道我这是什么意思
You gonna do it or not? Or what?
你帮不帮吧 不然怎样
Are you threatening me?
你这是在威胁我吗
I don't wanna have to, but I will.
我不想 但我会的
After you. Thanks.
您先请 谢谢
Okay, so just a recap.
刚翻修好
Great freeway access.
离高速公路很近
Right? Right.
是吧 是啊
And you saw the light inside.
你们也看到房♥间的采光了
Gorgeous.
特别好
And the public schools are on the up.
公共学校就在附近
Excuse me for one-- No. Nope. Nope. No.
失陪一下 不 不 不
This is a shown by-- No.
我带人看♥房♥♥... 不行
No. What you want? What? Did you fix it? If not, fuck off.
你想怎样 解决好了吗 没解决就滚
Not yet. But I filed a new case in federal court
还没有 但我根据公海法死亡条例
based on the death on the High Seas Act.
向联邦法♥院♥提起了新诉讼
High sea what? I'll explain it to you.
公海啥 我稍后跟你解释
Look, I just need you to help me get Rachel back.
我就是想让你帮我劝回瑞秋
I've been trying and it ain't working.
我一直想劝回她 但怎么说都没用
Right. Well, I don't blame her.
这也不能怪她
Why don't you guys go inside, have another look around,
不如你们再进去看看吧
and I'll be right in, okay? Okay.
我马上进去 好吗
I'm trying to make amends here.
我想补救
If you want me to apologize to you too, I will. I'm sorry.
如果你想让我道歉 我道歉 对不起
I don't accept.
我不接受
I've been having kind of a rough time.
我最近过得很不顺
I need a little help.
我需要些帮助
Oh, so you're the victim? Is that right?
怎么 你还成受害者了吗
Look, I know all about guys like you.
听着 我很了解你这种男人
I've married two of them, and...
我嫁了两个这种男人
Forget it.
算了吧
I'll figure out a way to get the case reheard without you.
我会一个人想办法让案子复审
Patty, listen--
帕蒂 听着
We can do this. I guarantee you.
我们能行 我保证
I just need you to help me get Rachel back.
我只是需要你劝回瑞秋
Fine.
好吧
I'll be right here. Whatever.
我就在这儿等着 随便吧
Cooperman asked for me again? Why?
库伯曼又交给我做了 为什么
Seems he's a fan.
他很喜欢你
Malicious prosecution...
恶意诉讼
and whatever else you can throw at them.
以及你能想到的不当行为都扣上去
Also. Billy's just tried to resurrect the case in federal court
还有 比利想借由公海法
under the High Seas Act.
向联邦法♥院♥提出重审
So, while you're at it, you can draft a response to that,
你写这些时 再起草一份回应
as well as the motion to dismiss,
以及驳回控诉的申请
and we'd like it all by the end of business.
下班之前 全部完成
Okay.
好
Really? 'Cause you look a little bit like a deer in the headlights.
真的吗 你看起来像受到了惊吓
It's just that...
我只是...
I've never even seen the man.
我都没见过他
Well, it seems you're on his radar.
看来他注意到你了
Which could either be very good or very bad.
可能是福 也可能是祸
Donald hates Billy McBride more than any human on the earth.
唐诺德对比利·麦克布莱德恨之入骨
And Donald is one of life's truly magnificent haters.
而唐诺德可是相当痛恨生活的人之一
Just imagine how happy he would be
如果你帮他解决了他最大的敌人
if you help bury his biggest enemy.
想想他会有多开心
End of business.
下班之前
Best way not to get a DUI is to drink at home.
想要不酒驾 就在家喝醉
I was set up, Frankie, okay? Why?
我是被陷害的 弗兰基 为什么
I don't know. I'm still trying to figure that out.
不知道 我还在想办法搞明白呢
Hey, I need you to stop calling me, okay?
别再打给我了 好吗
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
I'm talking about calling me and hanging up like a teenage boy.
我是说你打过来又不讲话 搞那套幼稚把戏
I called you a couple of times.
我联♥系♥过你几次
I left a message, but I didn't hang up on you.
我留了语♥音♥ 但我没挂啊
Really? You didn't call me and hang up? It wasn't you.
是吗 你没打过来又挂吗 不是你吗
No. I swear to God.
不是 我发誓
Did you hope it was? Tell the truth.
你希望是我吗 说实话
I'll stay for one second.
我就坐一会儿
Federal court. Yeah.
联邦法♥院♥ 对
You think we can win? I know we can.
你觉得我们能赢吗 肯定能
Okay.
好吧
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表