剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
You've got much to think about and consider.
你们得好好思考一下
Let's all take a break.
我们先休息一会
Shall we?
好吗
Okay, so, assuming we get to trial,
好吧 假设我们得到庭审机会了
Ned is our only expert witness.
奈德是我们唯一的专家证人
So what else?
然后怎么办
What else?
怎么办
It's better to have one than none, isn't it?
有一个总比没有强 不是吗
It's not how many witnesses you have,
重点不在于你有几个证人
it's what they have to say that counts.
重要的是他们会说些什么
Then we're really fucked because Ned is Ned,
那我们真完蛋了 因为那可是奈德
and the jury's already going to hate him
陪审团还会因为色情片那档子事
for the revenge porn.
对他怀恨在心
We may have another witness.
我们可能还有一个证人
Who? Right?
谁 对吧
We don't have him yet.
他未必会帮我们
We're going to have him.
他会帮我们的
I'll see to it if you don't.
如果你做不到 我来
Are you drunk?
你喝醉了吗
That's none of your goddamn business.
这跟你没关系
You-- You see this, right?
你能看见这情形的 对吧
Everyone's here because of you,
我们在这儿都是因为你
so it is my goddamn business.
所以当然和我有关系
When I asked you point blank
我当初直接问你 接这个案子
if I should be scared to do this case,
我用不用感到害怕的时候
you said no.
你说不用
Well, I'll let you girls sit here
你们几位女士
and dwell on your fucking problems.
就坐在这儿自怨自艾吧
Right here, right here!
过来 快过来
Hi. You've reached Rachel.
你好 我是瑞秋
I'm not home right now, but leave a message,
我现在不在家 请留言
and I'll get back to you. Thanks.
我会尽快回复 谢谢
Have a great day.
祝您愉快
Hey, honey, what are you doing out here?
亲爱的 你在这儿做什么
Why didn't you knock?
你怎么不敲门
I did, and I texted you.
我敲了 还发了短♥信♥
You ready?
准备好了吗
Yeah.
嗯
We're supposed to practice driving today.
我们今天应该练车的
Right.
对了
Mom won't do it,
老妈不肯
and she makes me too nervous anyway, so--
反正她也只会让我紧张 所以...
Look, there's something I got to do,
听着 我得去办件事
and I can't get out of it.
脱不开身
Are you the one Mom's dating?
你是和我妈约会的那个人吗
Where the hell did that come from?
这话是从哪儿来的
Of course not.
当然不是
She has a restraining order against me.
她申请了对我的限制令
How could I be dating her? Yeah, now,
我怎么可能和她约会 现在是
because you probably screwed things up with her again.
可能因为你又把她生活搅得一团糟
You two hooking up for the sex? Is that it?
你们约会就是为了做♥爱♥吗 就这样
I said it's not me.
我说了 不是我
And that's creepy.
而且太诡异了
You're my kid. Come on. Don't do that.
你是我女儿 拜托 别这么说
So it really wasn't you?
真不是你吗
No, it wasn't me.
对 不是我
I was kind of hoping it was.
我有点希望是你呢
Be nicer to Mom.
对我妈好点
Well, ahem,
这个...
see, I can't get within 200 yards of her, so--
我不能在她周围两百码之内出现
You could start by dropping this case against her firm.
你可以先放弃和她的律所打的那个官司
It's making her crazy.
快把她逼疯了
The case is not about me.
那案子和我无关
The case is about a client--
那关系到一个当事人...
You're so full of it. ...and a guy who got killed.
你真是胡说八道 还牵扯到人命
It's all about you.
明明就只和你有关
If Donald Cooperman wasn't on the other side of this,
如果对方不是唐纳德·库伯曼
you wouldn't give a shit.
你才不会在乎
And you're drinking too much again.
而且你又开始酗酒了
I can smell you.
我能闻出来
I'm not stupid, Dad.
我又不傻 爸
You're sure not.
你当然不傻
So you won't drop it?
这么说你不会放弃案子
Not even for me?
为了我都不行吗
No, I can't, honey. I'm sorry.
不 我不能这么做 对不起
Well, I don't forgive you.
我不原谅你
Should we be worried, do you think?
你觉得我们需要担心吗
Leonard Letts won't go to the FBI.
莱纳德·莱茨不会去找联调局的
He's too scared. He's got too much at stake.
他太害怕了 涉及到太多他的利益
I'd go if I were him.
如果我是他 我就会去
Why don't you go, then?
那你怎么不去
For that matter, why don't I go?
我又为什么不去
I mean, we know the corporation is guilty
我们都知道公♥司♥在做着
of really bad stuff.
违法的勾当
The only question is how much,
唯一的问题是这趟水到底有多深
and we have a legal duty
而且我们有法律义务
to report the corporation's crimes.
上报公♥司♥的违法行为
No. I'm not sure that we do.
不 我不确定我们有那种义务
It's a really gray area.
那是很难界定的区域
The court says a lawyer needs
法♥院♥声称律师需要
to maintain client confidentiality,
遵守客户保密协议
especially when they confess to crimes.
尤其是当他们认罪的时候
Right.
没错
Well, some poor schmuck
某个笨蛋就要因为
is going to get convicted
瞒♥报♥公♥司♥的违法行为
of not reporting that corporation's crimes.
而被定罪了
And then the Supreme Court will reverse the decision
然后 大约在十年之后
and strike down the law in maybe ten years.
最高法♥院♥会更改判决 并且废除这条法律
Do you want to be that test case? Because I don't.
你想成为第一个案例吗 我是不想
And neither does Leonard.
莱纳德也不会想的
I don't know. He's fucked, right?
我不知道 他完蛋了 对吧
He's just fucked.
彻底完蛋了
We all are.
我们都是
Which is why we want to get out while we still can
所以我们要趁早脱身
and start our own thing.
开始自己的生意
Stop it. Really, you're going to go there again?
别这样 你又想玩那招了吗
You got to stop. You're like a dog with a bone.
你得停下了 你像条啃骨头的狗
Oh, shit.
我♥操♥
Jesus.
天啊
What are you doing home?
你回家来干什么
Uh, I got a text to come home.
我收到短♥信♥说让我回家
Did you text her?
你给她发的吗
She's your daughter.
她是你女儿
She should know who you love.
她应该知道你到底爱谁
You need to go now.
你得走了
Denise?
丹尼斯
Baby?
宝贝
This place I've been to many times.
这个地方我来过许多次了
And, uh, it's just, uh... right here.
就在这儿
Up the stairs? She's Yep.
在楼上 对
Yeah, but please don't make me do this.
对 请不要逼我这样做
I told you we have to, or Cooperman will.
我告诉过你必须这样做 不然库伯曼也会
He'll get her to testify as a witness
他会传唤她出庭作证
that you're some kind of a scum bag.
说你是个人♥渣♥
Which I am. I am. He's right.
我就是 他是对的
Which apartment is it?
哪个房♥间
25.
25号♥
Ned. What are you doing here?
奈德 你来干什么
I'm Billy. I'm a friend of Ned's.
我是比利 奈德的朋友
That's Billy. He just wanted to come by
他是比利 他就想过来
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表