剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, listen, I know it's your family and all,
听着 我知道这是你家人
but I got a lot of shit to do,
但是我现在一堆事缠身
and what's wrong with your office?
你为什么不用你的办公室
Okay.
好吧
there's no office. The office is gone.
我没有办公室 办公室没了
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I couldn't keep up the rent,
我没交上房♥租
so I lost the office.
所以办公室没了
Five minutes max.
最多借用五分钟
Okay. Okay?
好 好吗
All right.
好
I'm sorry about your office.
你办公室的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry. And it's so embarrassing.
我很抱歉 真的很丢人
Like, it's so embarrassing.
太丢人了
Don't be embarrassed.
没什么丢人的
Just, you know, finish up,
把你的事弄完
and we'll start it later, okay?
我们迟点开始就行 好吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, I'll be damned.
我去
Is this some kind of setup or something?
这是要陷害我还是怎样
You know, this is within 200 feet.
这可在60米之内了
You should read the fine print.
你该好好读一读文件
The TR is for the house, dummy,
限制令针对的是房♥子 白♥痴♥
not for me. Plus, I'm on my own.
不是我 而且我现在是一个人
Uh, can I get a Jack Daniels, please?
一杯威士忌 谢谢
You got it. Thanks.
就来 谢谢
What happened to your hand?
你手怎么了
Uh, just fucking around. Sprained my wrist.
没什么 把手腕扭了
Thanks.
谢谢
So what's up?
到底怎么了
Cooperman.
库伯曼
He wants to see you tonight.
他今晚想见你
He said you'd know where.
他说你知道在哪儿
Yeah, I know where.
没错 我知道
So he couldn't call me himself?
他不能自己找我吗
Sends you down here like you're a fucking runner?
把你当信使一样派过来
Arrogant son of a bitch.
这个傲慢的混♥蛋♥
Denise knows about Callie.
丹妮斯知道考利的事了
What, did you tell her?
你告诉她的
Nope. Callie did
不是 考利以一种
in a really, really unhealthy way.
非常非常不健康的方式告诉她的
I can't imagine Callie telling anybody in a-- in a healthy way.
我不觉得考利知道任何健康的方式
It's who she is.
她就是这样
You know, I never wanted to be with a lawyer.
你知道 我从没想过跟律师在一起
Thanks. But I always end up with one.
谢谢 但是最终却总是如此
Why is that?
为什么
I don't know, convenience?
不知道 因为方便
Always one right down the hall.
结婚现场总会有一个律师
Then this woman came over.
然后来过一个女人
I have her card somewhere in the house.
我屋里有一张她的名片
I forget her name.
我忘了她叫什么名字了
Do you remember what she said?
你还记得她说过什么吗
I kept asking her to repeat herself
我一直让她重复她说的话
because I couldn't fucking believe what she was telling me.
因为我不敢相信她所说的
They're calling in the loan.
他们要我们付贷款
Borns cosigned on the house when Ryan joined them.
莱恩进公♥司♥后伯恩斯签署了房♥贷
And they emptied the trust account.
他们清空了信托账户
That-- That's for Jason's college.
那是给杰森上大学准备的
Can they do that?
他们可以这么做吗
They can't do that, right?
他们不能这么做 是吗
Actually, yeah, they can.
事实上他们可以
I can't lose this house.
我不能没了这房♥子
How am I going to pay for college?
我怎么负的起他上大学的钱
We just have to win the case.
打赢这场官司就行了
Well, we're going to try.
我们会努力的
You will win, right?
你会赢的 是吗
Yeah.
是的
They don't even make fucking adults anymore.
这世界连成年人都没了
These little privileged shits.
这些享有特权的混♥蛋♥
Everybody's a fucking pussy.
一个个都是孬种
You can't say shit to anybody.
跟谁说话都得小心谨慎
You can't even be a fucking human being anymore.
连人都做不了
You know what I'm saying?
你知道我什么意思吗
How are you supposed to be a human being?
你怎么做人
30 fucking years in the Bar, you know?
做了30年律师
Not this fucking bar.
当然不是在这个酒吧里
30 years of the law.
干了30年法律工作
30 fucking years.
30年
Never turned in a dishonest day in court.
从没在法庭上做过不实陈述
Not fucking once.
一次都没有
You can check the trial transcripts
你可以去找庭审记录
and see for yourself.
自己看看
Something else?
还有什么其他的
I wouldn't change a fucking thing.
我不想做任何改变
I wouldn't-- I wouldn't change a fucking thing, Frankie.
我不 我不想做任何改变 弗兰基
Did you know that?
你知道吗
Because I lived.
因为我活过
See, people don't fucking live anymore.
现在的人都不能说活过
You can't fucking say anything that's politically incorrect.
说什么话都要考虑政♥治♥正确
Rumor is you're off the wagon. ...fucking do anything.
听说你又开始喝酒了 ...做不了
No, no, I'm still on the wagon.
我还在车上呢
I just got a designated driver.
但是我找了个司机
Right.
是啊
So what are you doing here? I don't understand.
你来这里干什么 我不明白
I will carry you through the Larson case,
我会陪着你直到拉森案结束
and then I'm out for reals.
然后就彻底离开
I can't keep doing this.
我不能一直做下去
I never heard that before.
我从没听过这种话
You'll carry me?
你会陪着我
How many fucking times you gonna quit anyway?
你到底要离开几次
It's my own goddamn fault.
是我自己造的孽
I should have never agreed to take this fucking thing on anyway.
一开始就不该同意这破事
You know you have a meeting with Donald Cooperman?
你知道唐纳德·库伯曼想见你吧
He called, huh? Yeah.
他打电♥话♥来了是吧 没错
Yeah, he must want something.
他一定是有所图
Well, you can't go like this.
你不能这样子过去
What, you want me to put a tuxedo on?
不然还要穿上晚礼服吗
I'm not gonna crawl over there to that motherfucker
我才不会低声下气的去见那个混♥蛋♥
and, you know, fuckin' run over to that son of a bitch
像个小狗一样一听到他召唤
like a fucking puppy. Forget it.
就跑过去 做梦去吧
What?
怎么了
You love me?
你爱我吗
Fuck. Uh, look--
操 听着
honey, of course I love you.
亲爱的 我当然爱你
I love everybody.
我爱每一个人
Can we get this guy a coffee, please?
来杯咖啡 谢谢
Still alive, I see.
你还活着呢
What's up, G-man?
怎么了 探员
Where's your sidekick?
你的跟班呢
He's at home asleep sucking his thumb. He's a pussy.
在家吸着手指睡觉呢 他是个孬种
He seemed like it.
的确如此
But he's interested in your case.
但他对你的案子感兴趣
No shit.
是吗
No shit. He needs a big case
是的 他需要一个大案子
so he can land a offer at Kirkland & Ellis
才能有机会进凯易
or go in house at Boeing.
或者波音
He's an ambitious little fuck.
他是个有野心的混♥蛋♥
You know how it is.
你知道他这种人
Yeah, I do.
没错
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表