剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
We got worried there was going to be a surprise inspection.
我们担心会有突击检查
Ryan Larson stepped up,
莱恩·拉森挺身而出
solved the problem for us.
替我们解决了麻烦
I wonder who had Rachel Kennedy killed.
我想知道瑞秋·肯尼迪是谁杀的
It wasn't us.
不是我们
We don't kill people.
我们从不杀人
Oh, come on, Mr. Corey.
得了吧 科里先生
What do you mean you don't kill...
还说你们从不杀人...
Let me make the distinction. We don't murder people.
让我把话讲清楚 我们不谋杀人
We kill enemies of the state. There's a difference.
我们杀的是国家的敌人 这是有区别的
We didn't kill your girlfriend.
你女朋友不是我们杀的
Girlfriend.
女朋友
We're good. Let's go.
谈完了 我们走
What? What happened?
怎么了 发生了什么
Well, other than some phone troubles...
只是手♥机♥出了些毛病
What phone troubles?
手♥机♥出了什么毛病
It's okay. We're good.
没什么毛病
We got the 50 million.
我们拿到了五千万
Fuck off. Yeah.
滚开 好吧
Stop.
别闹了
Holy shit.
我的妈
What's up?
你好
Did you just call me? What do you need?
你给我打电♥话♥了吗 什么事
Come here a minute.
过来
I'm not so good with gadgets.
我不太会用这些小软件
I was trying to get a video, but all I got was audio here,
我本想录个视频 却只录到了音频
so I was wondering if maybe you could help me out with it.
不知道你能不能帮个忙
Let me see it.
让我看看
The fuel is the weapon. Okay?
燃料就是武器 懂吗
The fuel's what does all the damage.
具有杀伤威力的是燃料
You can't test it
我们不能对其进行测试
because you're not supposed to have it.
因为本来就不该拥有
And if you're not supposed to have it...
所以既然本来就不该拥有...
you can't get rid of it.
也就无法摆脱
Yeah, that's, uh,
好吧
that's a serious phone issue,
这手♥机♥问题还挺严重的
but I think I know someone who can fix it.
但我能找到人搞定
You mind if I, uh...
我可以...
Be my guest.
请便
Sorry about the case.
很遗憾案子输了
You can't win them all,
不可能一直都胜诉
only this was a big one.
然而这是个大案子
Well, Donald figures he'll be voted out,
唐纳德料到他会被投票让位
so he asked me to collect some of his personal things.
所以让我来拿走个人物品
I wonder who they'll move in here.
很想知道谁会搬进来
If we'd won, it could have been me.
如果胜诉了 没准就是我
That was my plan anyway.
我本来也是这么打算的
I'm sure it was.
我相信
You smell good.
你身上味道很好闻
So what are you going to do now?
那你接下来是怎么打算的
Why? Am I fired?
怎么 我被解雇了吗
I'm sure you already knew that.
我相信你已经知道了
So the partners have spoken.
也就是说合伙人们已经讨论过了
Here I thought I was being so clever,
我还觉得自己特别聪明
helping Wendell throw Donald to the wolves.
帮温德尔把唐纳德引向狼群
C'est la vie.
这就是人生
It should be you.
该由你来
It should be you in charge now.
该由你来接管律所
I don't want it.
我不想
How very Julius Caesar of you.
你可真有帝王风范
Is everything a game to you, Callie?
对你来说一切都是游戏吗 考利
And you don't play any games, Michelle?
难道你不玩游戏吗 米歇尔
No.
不玩
You've reached Rachel.
我是瑞秋
I'm not home right now,
我现在不在家
but leave a message, and I'll get back to you.
请留言 我会尽快回复
Thanks. Have a great day. Bye.
谢谢 祝您愉快 再见
You've reached Rachel.
我是瑞秋
I'm not home right now,
我现在不在家
but leave a message, and I'll get back to you.
请留言 我会尽快回复
Thanks. Have a great day. Bye.
谢谢 祝您愉快 再见
The doctor adjusted your levels.
医生调整了剂量
You should feel more comfortable soon.
你马上就会觉得舒服点了
And your pressure's stable.
你的血压也很稳定
Sorry if I'm interrupting.
抱歉 打扰了
Can you...
你能...
let us have some privacy?
让我们单独待会吗
I'd like to talk to my old friend.
我想跟我的老朋友聊聊
Just a few minutes.
只能待几分钟
Yes, ma'am. Thank you.
好的 女士 谢谢
I hate to see this happen to you.
我不想看到你变成这样
Oh, Billy.
比利
You...
你...
You know me, don't you?
你了解我的 不是吗
Yeah. I know you. I sure do.
没错 我当然了解你
And that feels good.
那感觉真好
To be known.
能被人了解
But...
但是...
you think you're the good guy, don't you?
你觉得自己是个好人 对不对
No, Donnie, I don't.
不 唐尼 我不这么想
Yes, you do.
是你这么想
You... You come down here.
你...凑过来
I do think you are the good guy.
我确实觉得你是个好人
That's why...
所以...
Look, I know you cannot...
我知道你不会...
cannot let me suffer like this.
不会看着我饱受煎熬
Not even me.
即使是我
I'm close anyhow.
我大限将至
Help me.
帮我一把
It'll be easy.
很容易的
You don't give up, do you?
你还真是执着 对不对
You still trying to get me put away.
你还是想让我锒铛入狱
Yeah, I'd help you.
好的 我会帮你
I'd show mercy, even to you.
我会原谅 即便是对你
But you see...
但你要明白...
it's against the law.
那么做是违法的
It burns you up to think I beat you.
我打败你 肯定让你寝食难安
You want to hear something worse?
你还想听听更难受的吗
I wasn't even fighting you.
我根本不是为了击败你
You know your friend Rachel Kennedy?
知道你朋友瑞秋·肯尼迪的事吗
Don't start with me.
别惹我
Don't you fuck with me.
那你也别惹我
She wasn't the one we were trying to get.
我们当时的目标并不是她
You were supposed to get it.
被撞死的应该是你
She took yours.
她替你受死了
Oh, I'd kill you right now myself if I could,
我真想现在就弄死你
and I would spit in your face.
然后朝你脸上吐口水
It's not going to work.
你做不到
It's not going to work, sir.
你做不到 先生
"Sir."
"先生"
You know, Donnie...
你知道吗 唐尼...
I really do hope it's true
我真心希望
that your life passes in front of you.
你的人生会像跑马灯一样从你眼前划过
You'll just drift away.
你就这样慢慢死去
You want some whiskey?
想来点威士忌吗
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表