剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
All right, well...
好了
all done.
搞定了
Can I have a minute with her, please?
我能和她单独待一会儿吗
I don't know...
我不知道
if it's a cloud or, uh, stardust,
到底是在云上 或是星尘间
or whatever it is people say,
或是其他什么地方
but I know you're not here.
但我知道你不在这里
I know that much for sure,
我很肯定
'cause I don't feel a thing.
因为我什么都感觉不到
You went somewhere.
你去了其他地方
And I know...
我知道
one thing.
一件事
One thing for sure is that...
很肯定的一件事是
I'm scared and you're not.
我很害怕 而你却不怕
I don't know any prayers or anything like that, uh, but,
我不知道该怎么祈祷
David put his hand in the bag,
大卫用手从囊中
and took out a stone and slung it,
掏出一块石子 用机弦甩去
and-- and struck the Philistine on the head.
打中非利士人的额
And he fell to the ground.
他面伏于地
That's from "Hoosiers."
这是《火爆教头草地兵》里的剧情
1986.
1986年上映的
LAPD Tip Line.
洛杉矶警方热♥线♥电♥话♥
Good morning. I wish to report
早上好 我想报告
that I witnessed a hit-and-run accident.
今天看见的一起肇事逃逸
The incident occurred at 1400.
事件发生在下午两点
The victim was a white female, approximately 30 years old.
被害人是白人女性 大约30岁
The vehicle which struck her was a black Chevrolet cargo van.
撞到她的车是一辆黑色雪佛兰货车
The license plate was 3JRQ158.
车牌号♥3JRQ158
Hold on, I'll transfer you to a lead investigator.
稍等 我将把你的电♥话♥转给相关调查人员
Thank you.
谢谢
I feel I've discharged my duties as a citizen.
我觉得我已经尽了公民应尽的义务
You have a nice day.
祝日安
Excuse me, Mr. McBride?
打扰了 麦克布莱德先生吗
Yes, sir. May I talk to you one second?
是的 先生 我可以和你谈谈吗
Yeah, what's up?
可以 怎么了
This is a bit delicate, but I've been advised by the family,
这说出来有点尴尬 但是逝者家属告诉我
they'd prefer you not be here.
他们不希望你在场
I don't think she had any family.
她没有什么家属
Well, her sister-in-law.
是她嫂子
Well, listen, we were really close friends with her, so--
听着 我们是她的好朋友
I'm very sorry.
我很抱歉
Well, we just-- we just want to pay our respect.
我们只是想前来吊唁
I've asked you both to leave.
我已经请你们离开了
But, you know, I mean, we were every bit as close--
但是 你知道 我们跟她嫂子
probably closer than her sister there.
甚至比她嫂子和她更亲近
I'd be happy to escort you off personally.
我很愿意亲自送你们离开
Please don't be fooled by the collar.
不要觉得我做不出来
The problem is you're asking too nicely.
问题是你就不该请他们离开
Get the fuck out of here.
你们给我滚
You make a practice out of threatening people at your funerals?
你靠在葬礼上威胁人为生吗
Hang on a second.
等等
You come see me sometime.
你有空的时候来找我
It's my card. It's a bar.
这是我的名片 是家酒吧
A lot better place to whip my ass than here, okay?
要想收拾我那里可更好
I want to talk to you.
我要跟你谈谈
Your Aunt Rachel was a great person,
你的姑姑瑞秋是个好人
and I'm sure your dad was, too.
我相信你♥爸♥爸也是
I didn't know him, but I just want to say I'm sorry.
我虽然不认识他 但是我想说我很遗憾
Please.
请离开
Yeah, I get it. Okay?
我知道了
He got held in contempt on purpose.
他故意藐视法庭
Yeah.
没错
I'm assuming after what happened,
我想这事之后
that the contempt thing will go away.
藐视法庭的事就不会有下文了吧
Uh, don't count on it.
那可未必
The gnome is vindictive.
地精报复心很强的
And if Donald wants to twist the knife into Billy--
如果唐纳德想给比利一刀
and believe me, he wants to twist the knife hard--
相信我 他想狠狠来一刀
then the gnome will let him.
地精会让他遂愿的
But if Mr. Cooperman twists the knife,
但是如果库伯曼先生想这么干
it's at his own peril,
那是在冒险
because the case isn't quashed until the contempt is vacated.
因为只有撤销藐视法庭的裁定这案子才会结束
Maybe I could,
也许我可以
I could walk Mr. Cooperman through the risks.
我可以告诉库伯曼先生有哪些风险
If that would help.
如果能帮上忙的话
Ambitious girl.
有野心的姑娘
Good for you.
很好
Careful what you wish for.
小心别乱许愿
No, I enjoyed my time as chief judge.
我很享受做首席法官的日子
It was no picnic, believe me.
那并非儿戏 相信我
You're in a good place. Don't worry.
你现在处境很好 别担心
You're still young. You've got time.
你还年轻 还有时间
I don't feel it most mornings.
我每天早上醒来的感觉可不一样
It's the state court. Has some advantages.
州法♥院♥ 确实有不少优点
They assigned me a beautiful, beautiful renovated courtroom.
他们分派给我一间刚装♥修♥完很漂亮的审判室
Donald.
唐纳德
Judge Kozinski.
克琴斯基法官
How are you? Always a pleasure.
你还好吗 很高兴见到你
Do you know my former law clerk, Judge Keller?
你认识我的前书♥记♥员吧 凯勒法官
Hello, Rosten.
你好 罗森
Your name came up the other day.
我前些天刚听人提到过你
Let me think, let me think.
我想想 我想想
The Borns Tech case perhaps?
伯恩斯科技那案子吗
No, it wasn't that.
不是
Let's see.
我再想想
It was the Senator Judiciary Nomination Committee.
是在参议院司法提名委员会听过
Federal bench.
联邦法♥院♥
So many positions.
那么多职位空缺
Shame congress won't fill them.
可惜国会就是不招人
One day.
总有一天
Good to see you, Alex.
很高兴见到你 亚历克斯
Always a pleasure.
我也是
Judge Keller.
凯勒法官
Sir.
再见
Not very subtle.
还真不含蓄
You think I should tell someone about that?
你觉得我该向谁提一下这事吗
Lawyers run into judges all the time.
律师碰到法官时有发生
It's not that unusual.
这并不奇怪
But I heard he never left his office.
但我听说他从不离开办公室
Rumors.
谣传而已
Brilliant lawyer, that one.
他是个出色的律师
Odd man.
也很古怪
Good one to know, though, if you want to move up in the world.
不过如果你想要升迁 认识他也不错
All rise.
全体起立
The Honorable Rosten Keller presiding.
尊敬的罗森·凯勒法官主审
Good morning, counsel. Good morning.
早上好 律师 早上好
Here we are again
本庭再次开庭
to determine if Mr. McBride's behavior toward this court,
以裁定麦克布莱德先生对待本庭的态度
and specifically toward me,
尤其是对我的态度
rises to the level of criminal contempt.
是否构成藐视法庭罪
Mr. McBride, please rise.
麦克布莱德先生请起立
To sentencing? That's efficient.
这就判决了 还挺有效率
The court is aware of the tragedy that occurred
本庭知晓上次诉讼结束之后
after our last proceeding.
发生的悲剧
My sincere condolences to both you and your client's family.
我对你和你的当事人表示诚挚的慰问
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
The court is also mindful of the fact
本庭同样了解到
that Mr. McBride faces charges of drunk driving,
麦克布莱德先生在另一间审判室面临
and resisting arrest in another courtroom.
酒后驾驶和拘捕的指控
Yeah, good news travels fast.
对 好事传千里
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表