剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
It's just for this one case.
就这一个案子
For our biggest client.
我们最重要的客户
Exactly, which is why I need your help.
正是这样 所以我需要你们帮助
Mr. Cooperman asked me
库伯曼先生叫我
to prepare all the discovery responses.
准备所有证据的回应
For real? I-- Are you sure about this?
真的吗 你确定吗
Do you want to read the emails again?
你想再看一眼邮件吗
Please, can we get started?
拜托 咱们能开工了吗
There is so much work to do.
有很多工作要做
I can't.
不能
I have work conflicts.
我有业务冲突
Yeah. I'm booked up, too. Sorry.
没错 我也有事 抱歉
Wait. What? I need your help.
等等 怎么了 我需要你们帮助
Okay?
好吗
What is the issue?
怎么回事
You guys are afraid of alienating Callie.
你们怕疏远了考利
I'll tell Mr. Cooperman you weren't being helpful.
我会告诉库伯曼你们没帮上忙
Oh, you and Cooperman talk a lot?
你和库伯曼经常聊天吗
In person?
私底下
You haven't even met him.
你都没见过他
I'm in contact.
我们有联♥系♥
If you don't help me, I'll make sure you pay for it.
你们不帮忙的话 我会让你们付出代价
You think I'm fucking kidding?
你觉得我在开玩笑吗
This is--
这
This is my career here.
这关系到我的职业
Fuck you, Lucy.
操 露西
How can I help?
要怎么帮你
Thank you.
谢谢
Just make sure Mr. Cooperman knows.
记得让库伯曼先生知道
Start there.
从这儿开始
Oh, you're here?
你在呀
Damn it.
见鬼
I love you, too.
我也爱你
I was going to bring a friend up.
我本打算带个朋友过来
You can't afford your own room?
开间房♥的钱都没有
What are you, broke?
怎么 破产了吗
A little bit, yeah.
有点
So you we're going to use my room?
你打算用我的房♥间
Your office.
你的办公室
What--
怎么
I thought you'd be out.
我以为你不在
Come on. I don't do it that often.
得了 我又不经常这么做
Yeah, but, honey, my office?
话是这么说 亲爱的 但我的办公室
Seriously, what kind of freaky shit you got planned?
说真的 你应付的都是什么变♥态♥啊
No, we-- He enjoys the whole office scenario, all right?
不 我们...他喜欢这套办公室场景
He's like-- He's like a CEO up north--
他是...北边一个首席执行官
uh, Silicon Valley.
硅谷的
Hi tech. Bullshit.
高科技 鬼扯
Are you using again?
你又嗑药了吗
No.
没有
Are you using again?
你又嗑药了吗
No.
没有
No.
没有
Make it the last time, okay?
最后一次 知道吗
Thank you.
谢谢
We're representing a kid now.
我们现在代理一个孩子
We got to maintain some standards. All right.
得有一些原则 好吧
And by the way, you're depressed.
顺便提一句 你很抑郁
I'm fine.
我没事
No.
不
You're really fucking depressed.
你简直抑郁得不行
Uh, Father?
神父
Yes. Is that puke?
怎么了 那是呕吐物吗
How may I help you?
有什么事吗
I don't want to bother you.
我不想打扰你
I was just wondering if maybe you, uh,
我只是想知道你是否
had a minute to talk to me.
有空跟我谈谈
Yes. Of course.
当然
Great.
太好了
Now? Yeah.
现在吗 是的
Right this way.
这边
You have to clean this whole place?
这整个地方都归你打扫吗
Sometimes. No, we usually have help.
有时候吧 通常都有帮手的
But... Really?
不过 是吗
Everyone takes Sunday off.
周日大家都不上工
And I'd love to take the day also--
我这天也很想休息...
You know.
你知道
You understand. Yeah, of course.
你懂的 当然
I have done so many things for money, Father.
我为钱做了很多事 神父
I've done things I can't even say out loud.
那些事我都不好意思开口
I can't even look at myself anymore.
我甚至再也无法♥正♥视自己
I thought being here would help, but...
我以为来这里能有所帮助 可是
I hurt all the time.
我一直很难受
I don't think I can do it anymore.
我大概再也做不下去了
Do what?
做什么
Live.
活着
I want to die, Father.
我想死 神父
Last night I tried to kill myself.
昨晚我试着自杀
Best...
你需要
understand you are not alone.
明白你并不孤单
You and I, we will get you through this,
你和我 还有上帝 我们一起
together with God.
帮你度过这一关
But I've already prayed so much.
但我一直在祷告
Yes.
是的
But sometimes even our prayers are not enough.
可有时候即使祷告也是不够的
God has given us signs and resources to help us.
上帝已给出各种神迹和资源来帮助我们
You have an email address? Yes.
你有电子邮箱吗 有
I will make an appointment for you
我会帮你预约
with Dr. James Wallace.
詹姆斯·华♥莱♥士♥医生
After Dr. Wallace sees you,
华♥莱♥士♥医生看过你之后
he'll prescribe medicine and work with you.
会开些药帮你
In the meantime, I can forward you a list
同时 我可以给你列个单子
of some excellent websites and support groups
都是很棒的网站和互助团体
that have done wonderful work
它们给相同处境的人
with people in your same situation.
都提供过很棒的帮助
Believe me...
相信我
God's plan is not for you to die.
上帝给你的安排不是死亡
He loves you enough to forgive anything.
祂对你的爱足以宽恕一切
I am here for you 24 hours a day.
我随时效命
Don't hesitate to call.
尽管联♥系♥我
What in the--
怎么
What in the shit is going on?
这是怎么回事
What in the shit is this?
这是什么
You said it would all be on a thumb drive.
你说过都会存到一个U盘里
Well, they decided to cornhole us and give us all the paper.
他们想搞我们 所以给了纸质文件
Oh, great. Okay.
很好 好吧
I got a storage locker out in the Valley.
我在圣费尔南多谷有个仓库
I got to go to the old house and get the key.
我得回老房♥子拿钥匙
So I'll check you guys later.
回头再见
You got to get that shit upstairs, okay?
把这些东西都搬上楼 好吗
I mean, I can get the key.
我可以去取钥匙的
Billy, I can-- I can get the key.
比利 可以...可以让我去取钥匙
To the locker. Fuck.
仓库钥匙 操
All right.
行吧
Hey, eye on the prize, all right?
盯着点
Fuck my life.
没活头了
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
I mean, look at this place.
看看这地方
How does this even happen to a person?
怎么会有人遇上这种事呢
A little booze, a little weed.
喝点小酒 抽点大♥麻♥
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表