剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
What grade are you in?
你读几年级了
Ninth.
九年级
Ninth.
九年级
You a good student? Get good report cards?
你是好学生吗 成绩好吗
Yeah. Straight A's.
是的 都是A
My dad was an engineer, and I do really well in math.
我爸爸曾是工程师 我的数学非常好
Who do you want for president?
你想让谁当总统
Well, who do you want for president?
你又想让谁当总统
'Cause I think they all suck.
因为我觉得他们都够差劲的
Ms. Papagian is appointed guardian.
指派帕佩基恩为诉讼监护人
A guardian may choose the lawyer she believes
监护人可以选择其信任的律师
has the best interest of the child in mind,
来保证孩子的最大利益
therefore, Mr. McBride is appointed to handle Jason's lawsuit.
因此 委派麦克布莱德先生处理杰森的诉讼
And we are adjourned.
现在休庭
I'll see counsel in chambers, please.
律师们都入内庭
I'm assuming we are all here.
我想大家都到齐了
First of all, well done, Mr. McBride.
首先 做得好 麦克布莱德先生
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢 法官阁下
You're nothing if not dogged.
都是因为你坚持不懈
I'm hereby designating this matter as complex.
在此我将本案归于复杂案件
So, we will be dispensing with conventional rules of discovery.
所以我们将打破常规
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
The complex case program.
复杂案件程序
It's been around since 1996.
自1996年就已经有了
When a case is considered too complicated
如果一桩案件被认为过于复杂
for a lay jury to understand,
令外行陪审团难以理解
it is deferred to a complex litigation manager,
就会委派给复杂诉讼负责人
which I happen to be.
正是本人
The matter is expedited, and you won't have to wait
案件会加速审理 你们无需
the five plus years to see this through.
等五年多的审理时间
Well, the fact that they're not objecting
事实上他们没有反对
kind of gives me pause.
倒让我有点顾虑了
Streamlined. It doesn't appeal to you?
简化合理 你们不喜欢吗
Oh, yeah, streamline appeals to me.
当然 我喜欢简化合理
Uh, ramrodded, not so much.
强权无理就不怎么样了
Give me your bottom line figure.
告诉我你的价格底线
What will it take to make it go away?
怎样才能一笔勾销
And, look, don't be stupid.
而且 别犯傻
Okay. $5 million.
好 五百万
Miss Senate. I'll chip that to 1.2. What say you?
森纳特女士 我说120万 你觉得怎样
We're not settling. Borns Tech neither caused Mr. Larsen's death,
不接受 伯恩斯科技既未导致拉森先生死亡
nor lied about it so--
也没有对此说谎 所以...
That is really terrific news.
这真的是个好消息
If this thing goes the trial route,
如果开庭审理此案
you're looking at defense costs in excess of $3 million,
你们的辩护费用可远不止三百万
why not be done today for half the price?
今天只要一半价钱 为什么不解决掉
We offer nothing.
我们一分钱都不出
Nothing. Really?
一分钱都不出吗
How do you feel about that, Mr. Letts?
你怎么想 莱茨先生
Listen, I'd imagine you enjoy being
我想你非常乐于在伯恩斯科技
general counsel at Borns Tech.
做总顾问吧
You make, what, with stock options, $2 million?
你有多少认股权 两百万
You might consider doing your job
你应该考虑做好本职工作
should you be inclined to keep it.
如果你还想保住职位的话
He has a dead man and his son.
他手上有受害人及其儿子
300,000.
三十万
Your Honor, can I have a moment to speak to my client, please?
法官阁下 我能和我的当事人说两句吗
Payable today. Waivers on all claims.
今天付钱 所有诉讼全部撤销
Confidentiality agreement with penalties. Leonard.
签署保密协议约定违约处罚 莱纳德
Nah.
不行
Wait, no, no. No, don't talk.
等下 不要 不行 别说话
Okay, I'll up it to 500.
好吧 我提议五十万
Five's acceptable. I can do five.
五十万可以接受 我同意五十万
So you can make that decision?
那你能做得了主
You can go up that high
你能提高赔偿价格
without running it past anybody or anything?
不经任何人同意 不经任何流程
Yes.
是的
Well, that's a whole different kettle of fish there.
这完全就是另一回事了
Fuck no.
当然不行
Your Honor, I'm sorry, can I have a moment with my colleague?
法官阁下 抱歉 我能和我同事说两句吗
Please. Thank you. Thank you so much.
求之不得 谢谢 非常感谢
Take the motherfucking deal.
赶紧接受这个协议
No. Yes.
不 接受
So you're working freelance now?
你现在是单打独斗了吗
Because Wendell Corey and Cooperman made it very clear
温德尔·科里和库伯曼可都明确表示了
that we're not settling.
我们拒绝和解
I'm the fucking general counsel.
我才是总顾问
The offer's 500,000. And the offer is rejected.
提议五十万 拒绝提议
I am offering both sides the opportunity to blink.
我给双方机会考虑一下
Okay.
好了
Here's how it's gonna go from here.
那就这样吧
We'll reconvene tomorrow.
明天继续开庭
Yet again.
还是一样
You make me an offer of proof that rises considerably
你给我拿出证据 证明这案子
above this piece of shit complaint
不只是现在这堆破事
or I dismiss your cause of action altogether.
否则我彻底驳回你们的起诉
Now, I suppose you think I can't do that.
我猜你们认为我不能这么做
Jesus, you blew off half a million dollars.
天啊 到手的五十万被你搞没了
A half a million dollars I mean,
五十万 我是说
do you know how fucked up that is?
你知道这有多傻吗
That's not shit to these guys. Do you understand that?
对这些人来说根本算不了什么 你懂吗
They're flippin' us a nickel.
他们这是在敷衍
God.
天啊
There's a hell of a lot more to it than a half million dollars.
还有比五十万美金更至关重要的事
They're hiding something big here.
他们隐瞒了十分重要的东西
There's no fucking question about it.
毫无疑问
Don't you want to do this for Rachel and the kid?
你不想为瑞秋和孩子这样做吗
You want to find out the truth? Oh,like you're so fucking principled.
找出真♥相♥ 好像你多讲原则似的
Wendy, I'm home.
温迪 我回来了
What the fuck do you want, pal?
你到底想怎么样 老兄
You know, I like to fish myself.
知道吗 我喜欢自己钓鱼
I catch and release, though.
不过钓到了就放生
You ever do that, catch and release?
你这么做过吗 钓到又放走
Drag the bastard around by the lip
钩住鱼唇把鱼拖来拖去
'til he gets all gassed up with lactic acid,
直到它因为乳酸胀得鼓鼓的
then you take the hook out, look him in the eye,
然后你摘下鱼钩 看着它的眼睛
and say, "I was just fuckin' with you, buddy."
说 我就是耍耍你 小家伙
Man, get the fuck out of here.
你赶紧给我滚蛋
My client's boat blew up in close proximity to another boat,
我客户的船爆♥炸♥了 当时距离另一艘船很近
which is your boat.
就是你的船
You think I'm goin' away?
你觉得我会走吗
Don't be stupid.
别犯傻了
I got a whole bag full of tricks,
我有一肚子阴招
extortion, blackmail, all kinds of shit.
敲诈勒索什么应有尽有
Whatever it takes.
不计一切代价
Why don't you just tell me what you know,
为什么不把你所知道的痛快告诉我
and I'll be nice.
我就不会为难你
I might even help you with your immigration issues.
我甚至能帮你搞定移♥民♥问题
What immigration issues?
什么移♥民♥问题
The ones that'll come up if I tell the police
如果我告诉警♥察♥加布里尔又打海豹了
that Gabriel's blowing seals up again.
自会出现的问题
Man. I ain't sayin' shit 'cause I don't know shit.
老兄 我不说是因为我什么都不知道
All I know is what I saw.
我只知道我所看见的
Shit. He took that with his phone?
天啊 他用手♥机♥录下来的
Yeah, from a distance.
对 从远处录的
Are they terrorists?
他们是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
I read once they clamped down on the Somali pirates,
我听说他们曾镇♥压♥索马里海盗
a lot of them ended up here as fishermen.
其中不少人最后留在这里当渔民了
Marva, could you give us a minute, please?
玛瓦 能让我们单独聊两句吗
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表