剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
That didn't stop you from coming, did it?
但你还是来了 不是吗
I just thought that you both deserve to understand
我只是想着你们俩都该知道
what's going on.
现在什么情况
We don't want to have anything to do
我们不想扯上任何关系
with you or your bullshit case.
无论是跟你还是跟你那狗屁案子
Ryan didn't kill himself.
莱恩不是自杀
He wouldn't kill himself. He loved Jason too much.
他不会自杀 他那么爱杰森
He loved you too much. I know that.
他那么爱你 这我知道
I actually have his suicide note upstairs.
不过他的自杀信就在楼上
Do you wanna read it again?
你想再看一次吗
Do you wanna read about how much he hated what he was doing?
你想知道他多讨厌自己在做的事吗
How much he hated himself?
想知道他多讨厌自己吗
Do your lawyers even know about the note?
你的律师知道这封自杀信吗
Oh, Jesus.
天啊
Do you have any idea how much this hurts us?
你知道这对我们伤害多大吗
How much this hurts Jason?
对杰森伤害多大吗
Just go.
走吧
The room key.
房♥门钥匙
He checked in yet? No.
他登记入住了吗 没
Thank you, sweetie. Of course.
谢谢 亲爱的 举手之劳
Pretty.
漂亮
Pretty woman.
漂亮女人
Yeah.
是啊
I'll just be-- God damn,
我真是 见鬼
they rigged these fuckin' blood test results.
他们对血检结果做了手脚
Billy. I wasn't drunk.
比利 我当时没醉
Okay, look, I will handle the DUI.
听着 我会处理酒驾这事
Okay? That I can do.
好吗 我可以的
What was your blood alcohol?
你当时血液酒精含量多少
You just handle the federal case.
你只需负责联邦那个案子
Let me worry about the DUI.
我来操心酒驾吧
Why are you being so dumb?
你怎么那么傻呢
My entire practice is dealing with DUIs.
我整个执业生涯都在处理酒驾
Excuse me, hon.
不好意思 亲爱的
I don't see anywhere here in your pleading
我没在你的抗辩中找到
where you say that there was a wrongful act.
你说有不法行为
A man blew up on a boat owned by the defendant.
有人在被告的船上被炸飞
Res ipsa.
不言自明
Something wrong happened. It's obvious.
出了问题 显然的
That's all you got? Something wrong happened?
你就这点能耐吗 出了问题
I'll just handle the federal case, too. Fuck you, Billy.
联邦的案子也给我吧 去死 比利
"Fuck you" is good in traffic,
交通违规也许可以说"去死"
but not in court, okay?
但上庭不行
In the real world, lawyers have to argue cases and shit.
现实生活中 律师需要以理辩案
Thank you. Thank you for your wisdom.
多谢 多谢赐教
Honey, I was doing this shit back
亲爱的 你还在好奇为什么
when you were wondering why
芭比娃娃没有外生殖器的时候
Ken and Barbie didn't have genitals.
我就在处理这些破事了
I used to handle 20 cases at a time.
以前我同时负责二十个案件
I think I can handle two.
现在两个应该也行
Jesus Christ. Billy?
老天 比利
Talk to you for a second?
能谈谈吗
Okay, let's have it. Okay.
好 说吧 好
Denise was pretty shaken up. Yeah, so was I.
丹尼斯吓坏了 嗯 我也是
She was tased, Billy.
她被电击了 比利
Well, I wasn't drunk, okay?
我当时没醉 好吧
She could have been seriously hurt--
她也许会受重伤
Yeah? Well, talk to your goddamn boss about that.
找你那该死的老板说去
You are insane,
你真是疯了
if you think that Donald Cooperman
你要是以为唐纳德·库伯曼
has some conspiracy against you, insane!
有阴谋针对你 你是胡扯
Okay. Well, let me explain something to you.
那你听好了
Ever since I took this case,
自从我接了这个案子
weird shit's happening to me, okay?
各种怪事都来了
People are following me, I'm getting pulled over by the cops,
有人跟踪我 被警♥察♥拦车
having my ass beat.
挨揍
You're so crazy. Yeah?
胡言乱语 是吗
Let it go. It's not happening.
别闹了 不可能
No.
不行
You can't win this.
你赢不了
Yeah, maybe not.
也许吧
But I'm sure as shit gonna try.
但我肯定会尽力一试
And let me tell you something else.
我再说点别的给你听
As much as I'd like to fuck Cooperman,
虽然我喜欢搞库伯曼
that's not the reason I'm in this one.
但我不是因为这才接下这个案子的
I'm actually doing this again.
我是打算重操旧业
So get ready for it, will you?
拭目以待吧
I don't care why you're in this one.
我才不在乎你为何接手
Just leave our daughter out of it, okay?
只要别把女儿扯进来就行 好吗
Yeah, well, I kind of was.
以前是怪我
And then you let her, you know, get lost.
但后来是你让她迷失的
Sorry about the--
抱歉让你
Don't worry about it. It's okay.
别介意 没关系
I have some unsettling and some good news.
我有一个令人不开心的消息和一个好消息
Yeah? Well, give it to me.
是吗 说吧
The clerk from the federal court just called to say
联邦法♥院♥书♥记♥员刚才打电♥话♥来
that the case has been dismissed.
说案子被驳回了
No explanation given. Just dismissed.
没有给任何解释 就驳回了
I know, it's unsettling.
我知道 很不开心
Well, what's the good news?
那好消息呢
Your friend Alma called.
你朋友阿尔玛打来电♥话♥了
How the fuck did he get the case reinstated in state court?
他究竟怎么让案子在州法♥院♥恢复的
It was dead in state court. I saw it die.
本来在州法♥院♥已经废了 我看着它废的
And yet it lives. That's not an answer.
可又活过来了 这不算回答
It wasn't actually dismissed with prejudice.
之前并非影响实体权利的驳回
It got kicked because Billy didn't show up.
而是因为比利没出庭
We refiled the motion to dismiss.
我们已经再次提请驳回
We're back in there tomorrow.
明天我们过去
This time it will be squashed for good.
这次就把它永远压下去
How do you know that?
你怎么会有这把握呢
Because the Gnome has the assignment.
因为案子派给地精了
And Cooperman is the one that got him the appointment.
是库伯曼牵的线
Wait. The Gnome?
慢着 地精
I don't like the Gnome. He's a loose cannon.
我不喜欢地精 他不按常理出牌
We are gonna be fine, Leonard.
没事的 莱纳德
This should be settled.
应该达成和解
Donald Cooperman will not use our money
唐纳德·库伯曼不能用我们的钱
to fight his vendetta.
报他自己的仇
That not what this is about.
不是这么回事
I don't care what this is about.
我才不在乎是怎么回事
Donald Cooperman can't let it go.
唐纳德·库伯曼心里放不下
He is obsessing over Billy McBride.
他放不下比利·麦克布莱德
And I am telling you, this thing could be fucking us up the ass.
你相信我 这事会把我们搞死
Hard!
透透的
Leonard, sweetie.
莱纳德 亲爱的
Maybe this whole general counsel gig isn't for you.
或许总顾问这工作不适合你
You don't seem to be having fun.
你似乎不懂玩乐
Do not handle me, Callie.
别跟我来这一套 考利
People should be happy in life, that's all I'm saying.
我只是想告诉你 大家都该活得开心
The Gnome.
地精
Yeah, regardless.
是啊 不重要
And you say he's Cooperman's friend?
你说他是库伯曼的朋友
Not necessarily.
也不一定
Most of Cooperman's friends hate his guts.
库伯曼的朋友大多恨他入骨
Keller's a decent judge. He's just a nasty little prick.
凯勒是个不错的法官 只是有一点混球
Okay, so
这么说
should we survive the motion to dismiss tomorrow,
假如明天没有被驳回
we settle.
就可以谈和解了
Right? Could be.
是吧 有可能
Let's assume for the sake of argument
咱们不妨假设
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表