剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Brittany.
布列塔尼
Brittany?
布列塔尼
Go away.
走开
Billy, go away! I'm not here! Go away!
比利 走开 我不在 走开
Brittany, open the fucking door.
布列塔尼 开门
I can't talk to you. Come on.
我不能跟你说话 快
I can't talk to you.
我不能跟你说话
Just talk to me for a minute.
跟我谈谈
What the fuck are you doing?
你在干什么
You need to leave.
请你离开
What do you mean, I need to leave?
请我离开是什么意思
You look me in the fucking eye right now.
你看着我
God damn you, look me in the fucking eye.
混♥蛋♥ 看着我
What did you expect me to do, Billy?
你指望我怎么办 比利
I don't have a fucking choice.
我没的选
What do I expect you to do?
我指望你怎么办
I expect you to be my fucking friend!
我指望你是我朋友
You were never my friend! Really?
你根本没把我当朋友 是吗
You got a short memory, honey! Are you serious?
你记性可不怎么样 亲爱的 你当真
Billy! You got a really short fucking memory!
比利 你的记性可真不怎么样
The only reason you hired me
你之所以雇我
is because I fuck guys for a living
是因为我是妓♥女♥
and you thought that I'd be handy for you!
你觉得我对你会很有用
That was it!
仅此而已
And you were right because you're fucking smart!
你没错 你很聪明
Because I did it!
因为我就是这么做的
I fucked that cop because you asked me to.
我是按你的要求才去睡的那个警♥察♥
I asked you to do that?
按我的要求
I asked you to find some shit out for me.
我是让你去帮我查查看有没有线索
Okay? You asked me to do it.
懂吗 你让我做的
How much did Callie offer you? After you watched the video,
考利给你开了什么价 你看过视频之后
you looked at me with so much fucking shame!
甚至都不愿意看我
What did Callie-- Really?
考利到底 讲真的吗
I never felt like more of a fucking whore in my entire life!
我这辈子从没这么觉得我是个婊♥子♥
I told you I was sorry about this shit, okay?
我跟你道过歉了 好吗
What did she offer you?
她给你开了什么价
What did Callie offer you?
考利给你开了什么价
She didn't offer me anything.
她没给我开价
Really? She offered you nothing?
真的吗 她没给你开价
This is my only chance You are doing this for a friend.
这是我唯一的机会 你是在帮朋友
You're selling me down the fucking river--
你把我卖♥♥了
for nothing ...to not go to fucking prison for ten years.
却没有任何好处 才不用进监狱
Really? I'm supposed to sit in there and fucking rot
真的吗 我就应该在里面把牢底坐穿
while you go and do your fucking case?
而你却在外面打你的官司
That's the only thing you care about!
你只在乎这个
You don't give a shit about anyone else!
你根本不管其他人的死活
People have been killed. Do you know that?
有很多人因这个案子而死 你知道吗
I know that, yeah. Well, you didn't save fucking Rachel!
我知道 你连瑞秋都没救下来
What are you going to do for me?
又能为我做些什么
You're too fucking fancy for this place!
这里配不上你
Get the fuck out of here!
滚出去
Okay, you sleep well, okay?
好 你好好休息
I came here to try, all right?
我只是想试着帮你 好吗
Oh, fuck.
操
Finally. Are we set?
终于来了 准备好了吗
We just came from a meeting with the management committee.
我们刚和管理委员会见过面
There's no way you can get in that witness chair, Donald.
你不能出庭作证 唐纳德
I have been summoned.
我被传唤了
We can get you out of that.
我们可以解决
You are part of the defense team.
你是辩护团队的成员
Anything you would say is shielded
你所说的话受到律师当事人特权
by both privilege and work product.
和工作成果原则的保护
That was once true.
以前是这样
It is no longer so.
现在不是了
After Wendell Corey chose to invoke my name during his testimony,
从温德尔·科里在作证中提到我的那一刻起
legally he waived the privilege
从法律上来说他就因
by raising a reliance on counsel defense.
提出了遵从律师建议的辩护理由而放弃了特权
You know this plays right into Billy's hands.
你知道这正中比利的下怀
He has no case right now.
他现在没办法立案
By you taking the stand, you risk giving him one.
如果你出庭作证 却可能帮到他
The fact that his case rests on me--
这案子最终结果取决于我
what more could we want?
这不正是我们最想要的吗
This isn't about you.
这和你无关
It isn't about your ego
和你的自负
or your intelligence or your Billy grudge.
你的才智或是和比利间的宿怨都无关
This is about you
而是需要你
doing what is best for the client.
为客户尽责
And you can't use that damn thing in court.
你也不能在法庭上用那玩意
Are you saying they might see me as a monster?
你是说他们会觉得我是个怪物
You're damn right.
没错
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, Letts.
冷静 冷静 莱茨
I have been summoned.
我被传唤了
I will comply with the court order,
我会服从法庭的命令
and I will discharge my civic duty.
履行我作为公民应尽的义务
Donald.
唐纳德
Did you puppeteer this?
这是你背后操纵的吗
You told Wendell to hide behind privilege,
你让温德尔打出律师当事人特权这张牌
knowing full well that they would ask you to the stand.
知道这样他们就会叫你出庭
This is the big day.
今天很重要
We don't want to be late.
最好别迟到
The risk you are putting us through is enormous.
你这样给我们带来了极大的风险
I need to get to court.
我得去法庭了
What a sight you all are for me.
看到你们很高兴
You may find my appearance odd.
你们也许觉得我的外表很奇怪
Remember, I am in no pain.
但是我并没有感到疼痛
You are my people.
你们服务于我
I'm your people.
我也服务于你们
Do you solemnly swear to tell the truth, so help you God?
你是否庄严发誓所言为真♥相♥ 愿上帝助你
Yes, I do.
我发誓
I'm sorry. I didn't hear that.
抱歉 我没听到
Yes, I do, I said.
我说 我发誓
Sir, in a nice loud voice,
先生 请大声地
please introduce yourself to the members of our jury.
像陪审团介绍你自己
Donald Cooperman.
唐纳德·库伯曼
And you're an attorney.
你是名律师
Yes.
没错
A well-compensated, Yale-educated attorney.
一个报酬丰厚 耶鲁毕业的律师
Not only Yale, but yes.
不只是耶鲁大学 但是是的
You represent the defendant, Borns Technology?
你是被告伯恩斯科技的代理律师
Yes.
是的
As an experienced attorney, you're familiar
作为一名经验丰富的律师 你肯定知道
with something called the advice of counsel defense.
什么是律师建议辩护理由
That's a legal doctrine involving...
这条法律原则说的是
good faith reliance on an attorney's,
遵从律师的
advice.
建议
Let me pose a hypothetical.
让我提出个假设
If someone like Borns Tech were to detonate napalm bombs
如果伯恩斯科技这样的公♥司♥要在长滩岛海域
off the coast of Long Beach,
引爆凝固汽油炸♥弹♥
which is just a few miles from this courtroom,
那里离这间审判室只有几公里远
that defense could come in pretty handy, couldn't it?
这种情况下这种辩护理由就很有用了 是吗
I don't agree with your premise.
我不同意你的假设
A clever attorney could invoke that defense
一个聪明的律师可以借助这条辩护理由
to help his client avoid responsibility.
来帮他的当事人逃脱责任
It's a--
这是
it's-- it's-- it's--
这是 这是
it's a legitimate legal defense...
这是正当的辩护理由
honored in courts across the land.
在全国都受到认可
Ever advise Borns Tech about testing
如果你是问我有没有建议伯恩斯科技
cluster bombs in the ocean?
在海上测试集束炸♥弹♥
I did not.
我没有
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表