剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
but, God, I was so mad, and then I thought later
他这扭曲的做法
that this was his weird, twisted way of--
也只是为了我们
of doing it for us.
他待我如女神
And he treats me like a goddess.
这条裙子是他给我买♥♥的 结果...
I mean, he bought me this dress, and...
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
迪莉娅 你爱上他了
Delia, you're in love with him.
我恨爱情
I hate love.
叫的车十分钟后就到
Car's coming in ten,
之后我们就不会再打扰你了
and then we'll be out of your hair.
抱歉我来不及洗床单
I'm sorry I didn't have time to wash the sheets.
昨晚的事我很抱歉
I-I'm sorry about last night.
我 真的 我太过分了
I-- Really, I overstepped.
你一定要再给我次机会
But come on, you--you got to give me a break.
我知道我当时特生气 就差没把沙发烧了
I mean, of course I got angry. I'm gonna have to burn my couch.
不要走
Don't go.
我知道你经历了很艰辛的一段时间
I know you're going through an incredibly hard time,
但我保证接下来的日子
but I promise you there is so much good
一定会很开心
on the other side of it.
我发誓
I swear.
是啊 你那也叫开心 艾比
Yeah, you've made it look really delightful, Abby.
本来就很开心 我很开心
It is delightful. I'm delighted.
哪怕是我的灾难约会也很开心
Even my disaster dates were delightful...
因为我可以自♥由♥地去享受全新的体验
because I'm free to have new experiences
去认识全新的人
and to meet new people.
而跟威尔在一起 我感觉...
And with Will, I feel like--
好吧 也许已经结束了 但是
Okay, well, that might be over, but...
乔 只管去感受
Jo, just to feel--
感受一切都有可能
just to feel like anything's possible?
灾难之所以总是让人痛苦
I'm--I mean, the disaster is staying miserable
因为它常常光顾 而新生活又让人畏惧
because it's familiar and new is scary.
灾难就是这样
That's a disaster.
我跟道格试了些新方式
I tried something new with Doug,
实在是恶心
and it was disgusting.
那是因为是道格啊 道格就是让人恶心
That's because it was Doug, and Doug is disgusting,
你才没有狂躁症
and you have no impulse control.
可是
But...
我不想离婚
I don't want to get a divorce.
谁又想离婚呢
Who wants to get divorced?
没有人想要离婚
Nobody wants to get divorced,
但我告诉你 一旦你踏入...
but I'm telling you, once you step into this...
这样的生活 你会想
this life, you will think,
"他妈的怎么花了我这么久"
"What the hell took me so long?"
你得给自己一个机会 乔
You got to give it a chance, Jo.
你得留下 为自己留下
You got to stay. Stay for yourself.
为你女儿留下
Stay for your daughter.
留下吧
Stay.
可以吗
Can we?
我想留下
I want to.
那么
So...
我们留下
we'll stay.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
对不起我那么混♥蛋♥
I'm sorry I'm such a crazy asshole.
真的很对不起
I'm so sorry.
但是她知道 她知道...
But she knows. She knows it's--
我会去尝试洛杉矶这边的方法的 好吗
And I'm gonna try some of that L.A. stuff, okay?
我会去尝试冥想 诵唱还有...
I'm gonna try the meditation and the chanting and...
挺好
Good.
你肯定会是那些课的噩梦的 但还是挺好的
You're gonna be a nightmare in those classes, but good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
伙计 搞什么呢
Dude, what the hell, man?
已经在这搬了三个小时了
Been here three hours.
相当努力
Worked her ass off.
肯定练了不少瑜伽 核心力量很强
Lot of yoga. Strong core.
再搬个八箱 你就欠我瓶啤酒了
Eight more boxes to go, and then you owe me a beer.
-菲比 听我说 -我知道 我答应过
- Phoebe, listen-- - I know. I promised.
但这地方不就是为了提供第二次机会的吗
But isn't this a place about second chances?
那是给恢复中的瘾君子们的
For addicts in recovery.
也许我也正在恢复之中呢
Okay, well, maybe I am in recovery
不再做一个愚蠢肤浅的小妞
from being a silly, superficial chick.
你在这做的事情很有意义
What you do here is important,
我想要参与其中
and I want to be a part of it.
你是准备帮我还是怎么着
So are you gonna help me or what?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得...
I think, uh...
跟我预想的完全不一样
It's nothing like I expected.
我觉得你太有勇气了
I think it's frickin' brave.
会惹恼很多人
It's gonna upset a lot of people,
而且
and, uh, yeah,
你会招来很多黑粉
you could make some, uh-- some real haters.
你为什么还没有离婚 艾比·麦卡锡
挺好
Well, good,
因为我是全新的艾比·麦卡锡
because I am the new Abby McCarthy,
放马过来吧
and I say bring it on.
邮件已发送
去你♥妈♥的♥ 罗布·弗朗普金斯
第32条
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表