剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
-同时 -又一次吗
- At the same time. - Come again?
一次一次
And again and again
又一次
and again.
简直疯了
It's insane.
我们仨在一起了
We are together.
我和维卡还有梅雷特在一起了
Me and Vika and Merete are together.
我之前本想告诉你的 但是太复杂了
I was gonna tell you before, but it's complicated.
你说的"在一起"是指...
When you say "Together," what does that--
我们仨谈恋爱了
We are in a relationship.
并非只是性♥爱♥
It's not just about the sex part of it.
我们一起出去玩 一起聊天
I mean, we go out, and we talk.
而且也有那些沉重的一面
But the heavy stuff,
矛盾 占有欲
the--the conflict, the possessiveness,
戏剧化...
the--the drama--
你是说就跟你谈恋爱时一样
You mean like when you're in a relationship?
没错 恋爱关系中讨厌的那些部分
Yes, the part of the relationship that sucks
我通通不必担心
I don't have to deal with it,
因为他们俩会内部解决
because they have each other for that.
我和他们在一起 但是又不属于他们
I'm with them, but I'm not obligated to them.
-你懂我的意思吗 -不懂
- Do you know what I'm saying? - I do not.
我知道 这对你来说信息量有点大
You're processing. I totally understand that.
今晚一个艺术展上还有梅雷特的作品呢
Merete actually has a piece at an art opening tonight.
她真的很有天赋 你们有空的话来看看
She's really talented, and maybe you can drop by.
听起来好诡异
It sounds super awkward.
哪有
No.
怎么了...
Oh, what's the...
我妈到了
My mom is here.
-是吗 -她还想见你们
- Oh. - And she wants to meet you.
她简直就是噩梦 她来了
She's a nightmare. There she is.
-宝贝 -妈你来了 -你真漂亮
- Sweetie. - Hello. Hello. - Oh, you look so pretty.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
这是艾比
Okay, this is Abby.
这是我妈 安妮
This is my mother, Annie.
我就是顺路来看看
I just had to come by.
莱拉可没少夸你
Lyla says such great things about you.
还有菲比 简直比我想象中的还要漂亮
And Phoebe, even more stunning than I imagined.
我先去梳洗打扮一下
I'm just gonna go freshen up,
马上就回来
and I'll be right back.
盥洗室在那边 要喝点什么吗
Bathroom's over there. Do you want anything?
不用 我不会待多久
N-no, I'm not gonna be staying long.
真可爱
Cute.
你们看到没
Do you see?
多恐怖
She's a nightmare.
这还不能说明问题吗
I mean, exhibit "A," Right?
简直是噩梦啊
It's a nightmare.
我一直到处找你呢 现在有空吗
I've been looking for you. You have a sec?
有 进来吧
Yeah, come on in.
还把门关上了
Closing the door.
我有麻烦了吗
Am I in trouble?
你知道我一直都很关心你
You know I think the world of you.
这么说我就是有麻烦了
Oh, yes, I'm in trouble.
是这样 又有人来向我抱怨你了
It's just, we got another grievance complaint against you.
是不是迪莉娅
Delia? Come on.
你知道我不能说
You know I can't say.
但是不是她
But no, it wasn't her.
莱拉 过去四个月
Lyla, come on, you've been through, what,
你都换了六个助理
six assistants in the last four months?
这又不是我的错
It's not my fault
现在的常春藤学校净录取些傻子
that the Ivies are allowing idiots to matriculate.
你能不能先听我把话说完
Could you listen to me, please, for a second?
好好 你说
Yes, yes, yes.
如果你遇事能忍♥住三分火气
Lyla at 70% enraged is a great attorney
你就是相当好的律师 是公♥司♥的宝
and an asset to this firm,
可你失控了
but you are way beyond that,
这可对谁都不好
and it's not good for anybody.
没错 这段时间我经历了很多事情 但是我
Admittedly, I've been going through a lot, but I--
我知道你的苦处 我知道
Yes, I know that. I know that.
鉴于这样的情况 一些合伙人建议说
And to that end, some of the partners are talking
让你放个假 减减压
about you taking a leave of absence to decompress.
-我要被开除了吗 -不是
- Am I being fired? - No.
当然不是 你需要更有远见一些
God, no. Just--you need some perspective.
你对我非常重要
You mean the world to me,
可你却在四处树敌
but you're making enemies left and right.
这可不好
And it's not good,
对你 对公♥司♥ 都没好处
not for you and not for the firm.
谢谢你
Thank you.
就这样
Yeah.
好了好了 不如这样吧
Okay, okay, fine. How about this?
如果你坚持要这把我们在
I will take the walnut bookshelves
看玫瑰碗时买♥♥的皮椅
if you will hold onto to the leather chair
那胡桃木书架就归我
we got at the Rose Bowl.
不行 我根本不想要那破玩意
No way. I never wanted that awful thing.
一股怪味
It smells.
它坐起来很舒服 还很有古典范
It's comfortable, and it has vintage charm.
你这么喜欢 那就归你了
You love it, then. It's yours.
卖♥♥给蓝方
Sold to blue.
你可来了
Aha, here she is.
怎么四处都是贴纸
Why are there posts everywhere?
把你♥爸♥这么早叫来我们好清理东西
Your dad came early so we can start sorting through stuff
他也能给自己住处添置点实在东西
so he can have some real furniture at his place.
让帕拉迪索更上一个台阶
Class up the paradiso.
不同的颜色是什么意思
What are the colors for?
查理
Charlie?
按标准性别颜色分的
We went gender normative.
粉色是我要留下的
The pink is for the things that I'm keeping,
蓝色是他要拿走的
and the blue is for things that dad's taking,
黄色是暂时还没法决定的
and the yellow are for things that we can't decide on.
爸爸要把这臭椅子带走吗
Oh, dad's taking the smelly chair?
-还没定呢 -没错
- Maybe. - Yes.
这椅子就属于这儿 他不能带走
No, but it belongs here. He can't do that.
她说的有道理
She has a point.
不过你到了我那边以后
But when it's at my place,
你还是能看到它 坐着它 闻它的臭味
you'll still be able to see it and sit on it and smell it.
一点也不好笑 这椅子不能带走
It's not funny. It's supposed to be here.
天哪 这是在是太蠢了
God, this is so stupid.
莉莉
Lily.
这周末我应该是蓝色对吧
I guess I'm blue this weekend.
莉莉 别这样
No, Lily.
她最近总是在挑战忍♥耐极限
She's been really testing the boundaries lately.
-我知道了 -我是认真的
- Okay. - I'm serious.
她再这样 你一定要好好教训她
And you have to come down hard when she starts.
明白
Message received.
如果有任何情况
And if anything happens
或者需要我帮忙 告诉我
or if you need me, just call me.
艾比 你有完没完
Abby, enough.
孩子跟着我的时候 你就别管了
When I have the kids, you're off the clock,
你就好好过你的 行不行
so just go enjoy yourself, okay?
-爸爸 -宝贝 走吧
- Hi, dad. - Hey, buddy. Come on.
收拾好了吗
Ready?
这儿看着好奇怪
It looks weird in here.
是啊
Yeah.
快去吧
Go on.
淡定点 交给我吧
Relax. I got it.
快走啊 爸
Come on, dad.
淡定个屁
"Relax."
威尔
呼叫威尔
莱拉 回来得正是时候
Oh, Lyla, perfect timing.
妈咪
Mommy.
抱一个
Oh, yes. Hi, hello.
看看你们俩
Look at you. Look at you.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表