剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
《闺蜜离婚指南》前情提要
Previously on Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce...
我跟杰克做了 也没有安全措施
I slept with Jake, and we didn't use protection.
事后避孕药 盒子都没打开
The morning-after pill... The box isn't open.
你有打算告诉我吗
Were you even gonna tell me that?
你跟她睡了
You slept with her.
-是的 -我受够了
- Yes. - I'm done.
戈登·比奇
Gordon Beech,
是那个设计师考特尼·比奇的丈夫吗
as in married to the designer Courtney Beech?
曾经是
Was married.
-你会害我被炒的 -小心点就是了
- You are gonna get me fired. - We'll be careful.
有时候我觉得你只是为了结婚而结婚
Sometimes I feel like you just want to be married.
但你真的想跟我结婚吗
But do you want to be married to me?
来呀
Come on.
我做不到
I-I can't, okay?
-她叫什么 -卡拉
- What's her name? - Carla.
她在新酒店工作
She works at the new hotel.
乔要过来 她要待在这儿
Jo's coming here, and she's gonna stay here.
我以为你跟她闹掰了
I thought you broke up with her.
你讨厌她
Well, you hated her.
有主意了 离婚怎么样
Lightbulb-- what about divorce?
这方面你可以写一大堆了
That's an area you could write the crap out of.
离婚
Divorce.
离婚 离婚
Divorce, divorce...
简单如晚餐
it's what's for dinner.
离婚
Divorce.
逆 芬
Di-vor-che.
"离婚并非要
"Divorce doesn't...
走向
have to lead to...
怀孕"
pregnancy."
什么
What?
艾比 我送查理上学之前能跟你谈谈吗
Hey, Abby, can I talk to you before I take Charlie to school?
好
Um, yeah.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
就是那件事...
What's, you know, going on with the...
我还不知道呢 我知道了就告诉你
I don't know yet. I will tell you as soon as I do.
好的 就这么办
Okay, you do that.
抱歉 我现在手忙脚乱的
Sorry. I'm just slammed.
我还在为下周的报告做准备
I'm still working on this presentation for next week.
终于有了点进展 真是松口气
Finally making progress, though. That's good.
我不懂 你要把同样的思路
I don't understand. How many times do you have to present
给你的编辑讲多少遍
the same ideas to your editors?
不是给编辑讲 是经纪人
Not for the editors, it's for my agents.
WME让我想一个新的艾比系列
WME wants me to pitch a new Abby strategy,
要是不能让他们满意 我就要说拜拜了
and if I don't wow them, they're gonna dump me.
真的吗
Really?
对了 乔今天要来
Oh, Jo is coming today.
她不是讨厌洛杉矶吗
Isn't that the kind of person that just hates L.A.?
但她爱这里的素食主义者
But she loves our vegans.
她要再开一家素食烘培店
She's opening another vegan bakery.
面包里啥也不加
It's everything-free--
不加麦麸 不加糖 不加面粉
gluten-free, sugar-free, flour-free.
那个一肚子坏水的女人现在成素食主义者了
Yeah, the noxious garbage can of a woman is a vegan now, huh?
真经典
That's classic.
她没一肚子坏水 只是比较有个性而已
She's not noxious. She's a character.
这么有个性 你应该送她去住酒店
She's a character that you should probably have stay in a hotel,
但这又不是我家
but it's not my house.
我就是很愧疚
Well, I just feel bad.
我一直没回她电♥话♥ 都快有一百年了
I haven't return her calls in, like, 80 years.
她可以分散我对怀孕这事的注意力
She'll help me take my mind off the crazy pregnancy thing.
简直是灾难
Your funeral.
我知道现在时机不太好
Okay, um, I know this is probably really bad timing,
但我需要你带孩子
but I need you to take the kids...
因为我找了一份工作
because I got a job.
你找了工作
You got a job?
一个导演的活
A directing job.
贝卡把我介绍给了《血色娇娃》的制片人
Becca introduced me to this producer on Blood Sisters.
有一个导演退出了
One of the directors dropped out.
我就接了这导演的活
I have a directing job.
他们找了我 今天就要开机
They came to me. I start today.
非得是这周吗
Does it have to be this week?
是的 这是个电视剧
Well, yeah, it's a TV schedule.
没法改时间 而且我们需要这笔钱
They can't move it, and we need the money.
好吧 好吧
Fine. Fine.
-我来带孩子 -谢谢
- I will handle it. - Thank you.
还有 恭喜你
And, uh, congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
-爸爸 -小伙子
- Dad! - Hey, buddy.
爸 查德问我能不能搬到你家去
Dad, Chad wants to know if we can move to your house.
妈妈这里规矩太多了
Mom has so many rules.
你帮我告诉查德
Will you tell Chad
他是我见过的最善良的幻想朋友
that he's the nicest imaginary friend that I've never met?
-我也觉得 -真的吗
- Me too. - Really?
乔 我以为你晚上到
Jo, I thought you were coming tonight.
我决定别把这大好时光浪费了
Eh, I decided not to lose the day.
你怎么不告诉我一声
Hi. I wish I knew. I-
-我打扰你们了吗 -没有
- Did I break anything? - No.
看看你 你脸上打♥针♥了吗
Look at you. Did you get injections?
没有 我就长这样
No, this is my face.
你家真不错
Wow, look at that. Look at this.
弗朗普金斯
Frumpkis.
不 我丈夫才姓弗朗普金斯
No, my husband is a Frumpkis.
我知道 但这名字真适合你
I know, but it suits you so well.
是吗 那我叫你疱疹先生好了
Yeah? So how about I call you Senor Herpes?
-波多黎各名啊 -懒虫怎么样
- Puerto Rican, huh? - How about huevon?
-行吗 -好了
- Will that work? - Okay.
-那是希伯来语吗 -该去上学了
- I don't know. Is that Hebrew? - Time to go to school.
该去上学了
Time to go to school.
别跟怪胎阿姨打招呼
Don't say Hi to Auntie Train Wreck.
你给我滚 蠢货
Tu madre, pendejo.
很高兴见到你
Nice seeing you.
混♥蛋♥
A-hole!
真高兴你来了
So glad you're here.
-早上好 假人们 -我们买♥♥了咖啡就走
- Oh, good morning, plastic people. - We're not staying, by the way.
我急需咖♥啡♥因♥提神
I just need a serious caffeine infusion.
还需要一个保姆
And I need a frickin' babysitter.
找个保姆能有多难
How hard is that?
是老板逼你穿成狡猾的道奇球员
So does the boss make you dress like the Artful Dodger,
还是你自愿的
or is this a choice?
-别这么毒舌 -抱歉
- Don't be mean. - Sorry.
要喝什么
What would you like?
洛杉矶啊 连惹人都不行
L.A., Jesus, you can't even annoy people out here.
-告诉他你要喝什么就好了 -真棒
- Tell him what you want. - Amazing.
两杯美式 三倍浓
Two Americanos, add three shots.
不 我要一杯印度风味拿铁加杏仁乳
No, no, I just want a dirty chai latte with almond milk.
那两杯都是我的
They're for me.
-你要喝两杯 -我得去接这个电♥话♥
- You're gonna have two coffees? - Yeah. I got to take this.
菲比
Phoebe.
你出现真是太好了
Hi. I'm so glad you're here.
-你怎么跟被打了一样 -我累死了
- You look beat. - I'm frazzled.
我需要一个保姆 有推荐的人吗
I need a babysitter. Do you have any recommendations?
我们认识的都没时间 现在杰克又有了工作
All of ours are busy, and now Jake is working
我得带孩子
and I have the kids.
杰克找到工作了
Jake is working?
在《血色娇娃》剧组
On Blood Sisters.
所以他利用了她
So he rides coattails...
-他现在是专业的 -难以置信
- Professionally now. - Unreal.
是啊 你能...你都认识谁
Yeah, so can you please-- Who do you have?
不行 我的保姆进戒毒所了
Can't. My sitter's in rehab.
又进去了
Again?
-我知道 -就跟隔一个月进去一回似的
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表