剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
-真是太棒了 -太好了
- That's fantastic. - Great.
真可爱 太好了
Cute. Awesome.
又给老娘跑了 兔崽子们
Oh, there they go again, the slippery little shits.
我的老天
Oh, my God.
这位是 我的新...
This is, um, my new--
-马可 -马可
- Marco. Yeah. - Yeah, Marco.
我是艾比
Hi. Abby.
他用农产品吊足了我孩子们的胃口
He tantalized my kids with his fabulous produce,
他种菜还帮人戒毒瘾
and he grows veggies and helps people in recovery.
-是吗 -是的
- Does he, now? - Yeah.
真不错
That's great.
我正准备告诉他我打算当志愿者
I was just about to tell him that I am going to volunteer.
什么
What?
不是吧 抱歉
Really? Sorry.
很棒
That's great.
志愿者报名表
很高兴认识你 马可
Um, it was so nice to meet you, Marco.
别忘了你的西兰花
Don't forget your broccoli.
好的 拜拜
Okay, bye.
说好的戒男色呢
what happened to your man-cation?
老天 我对他才没那个意思
Oh, my God, I'm not into him like that.
他做好事啊 我也想做好事
It's just--he does good, and I want to do good,
苦瓜脸小姐也说我该去做做志愿
and Miss Doom Face said that I need to volunteer
这样我才能提升自我
so I can be inspired and learn.
我的天 把那个给我
Oh, my God, give me that.
哪掏出来的 妹子
Where do you put it, woman?
你老是吃些垃圾食品
You are always eating crap.
吼弗朗普金斯太费力气了
Yelling at Frumpkis burns calories.
姐♥妹♥们♥礼拜天都有空
Oh, all the girls are up for Sunday.
我们考虑下午去喝点酒
We're thinking drinks in the afternoon.
-有"酒"就够了 -很好
- You had me at "Drinks." - Perfect.
好的
Okay.
听这个
Heads up.
"鼬科爱好者" 你必须会会这哥们
"Mustelid Man"-- This guy you have to date.
自我介绍说
The profile reads,
"为什么要跟我的雪貂和爱它的男人约会"'
"Why you should date my ferret and the man who loves him."
你能给他留个言吗
Will you please message him?
-好呀 -我把他们都搞定
- Of course. - I am racking them up.
-你没问题 -话说回来
- Yeah, you are. - By the way, I, um--
我给威尔留言了
I left a message for Will.
-那个帅哥 -是的
- Oh, the hot embryo? - Yeah.
-不错啊 -菲比是对的
- Nice. - You know, Phoebe was right.
他是我几个月来最美好的错误
He was my favorite mistake of the last few months,
如果他愿意 就随他吧
and if he's down for it, why not?
还有纽约大学的道格·法兰克林
Oh, and Doug Franklin from NYU.
-你还记得他吗 -记得
- Do you remember him? - Yes.
他碰巧给我发了邮件
Yeah, so he emailed me out of the blue--
"碰巧" 在我公开离婚消息以后
well, "Out of the blue"-- when my divorce went public.
-不会吧 -是啊
- What? - Yeah.
道格·法兰克林 就是个笨蛋
Doug Franklin, what an asshead.
送上门的哥们 不能再好了
He pumped and dumped. It's perfect.
我这儿找到了应该还挺帅的特技演员
I mean, I've got, like, a stuntman, who should be hot.
瑜伽男 宅男 约炮的骗子
I've got a yoga guy. I got a comic, a speed seducer.
他自己这么说的
That's what he calls himself.
亲爱的
Honey. Honey.
我找到你老公了
I found your husband.
-我的天 -很高兴认识你
- Oh, my God. - Oh, yes. Glad to be here.
谁会放这种东西上去啊
Who posts a picture of that?
好多人都会 但是这哥们多了个蝴蝶结
Tons of guys, but this one put a bow tie on his dick.
-老天 -好吧
- Wow. - Okay.
告诉你我们要干什么
Tell you what we're gonna do.
咱们玩就玩大点
We're gonna get crazy now.
看招 "魔力麦克"
Take that, Magic Mike.
根据脱衣舞男经历改编的影片
你的没穿正装 所以没得比
Well, yours isn't in formal wear, so it's not fair.
这叫自然美
Well, it's au naturel.
佐伊 你好啊
Zooey, hi.
-宝贝儿 -你好吗
- Sweetie! - How are you?
我的亲亲
Hey, mi'ja.
你好吗
How are you?
-你怎么来的 -我想死你了
- How'd you get here? - Oh, I missed you so much.
-坐出租 -从洛杉矶机场吗
- I took a cab. - From LAX?
-当然 她可是纽约客 -自己来的
- Yeah, she's a New Yorker. - By yourself?
-进来吧 亲爱的 -太不安全了
- Come here, sweetie. Come on. - That's not safe.
我可以把行李收起来么
May I set down my things?
当然可以 进来吧
Of course you can. Come on in.
过得怎么样
How are you?
莉莉 佐伊来了
Lilly, Zooey's here.
来打个招呼吧
Oh. Come say hi.
-你还记得她么 -你好
- Do you remember her? - Hi.
飞机上还好么
How was your flight?
非常棒 实际上
Fascinating, actually.
我旁边是喷气推进实验室的工程师
My seat companion was an engineer from JPL.
2020的火星计划已经不远了
Mars 2020 is really coming along.
-我的小天才 -艾比 可以的话
- Who's my little Mensa? - Abby, if it's all right...
我想收拾一下 整理整理
I'd love to unpack, get organized.
当然没问题
Of course you can.
莉莉 你能带佐伊大致转转吗
Lilly, will you give Zooey the grand tour?
-她跟乔睡一间客房♥ -好的
- She's gonna be bunking with Jo in the guesthouse. - Sure.
妈 你在吃这个吗
Mom, have you been eating these?
没有 这是艾比的
Uh, no, they belong to Abby.
你能把这些收起来吗
Can you hide these?
精制糖会让我妈脾气急躁
Refined sugars make Mom short-tempered.
没错 我会变成另一个人
Seriously, I become another person.
-好的 很高兴见到你 -我也是
- No problem, honey. It's so nice to see you. - You too.
玩的开心 姑娘们
Have fun, you guys.
我爱你
I love you.
比奇小姐 你的脸部护理是凯利做的吗
Ms. Beech. Does Kelly do your facials?
没错 你也是吗
She does, yeah. You too?
不 这是第一次
No, first time.
我记得在哪里看到的
I read somewhere that--
你网站上的个人简介里写的
was it the profile on you in W?
你想怎么样 巴纳小姐
What do you want, Miss Banai?
我考虑了一下我们上一次谈话
I was thinking about our last conversation,
然后做了点小调查
and I did a little research
结果发现戈登离开公♥司♥后
and found out that after Gordon left the company,
你们在首尔的工厂突然就关掉了
your factory in Seoul closed abruptly.
我们跟当地的公会发生了一点争执
We had a dispute with a local union
不得不放弃
and jumped ship.
这完全说不通啊
That doesn't make any sense.
韩国市场对于你至关重要
Korea's such a vital market for you.
除非你找到了更低成本的工厂
Unless you moved production to a much cheaper factory
在贫穷的孟加拉国
in rural Bangladesh,
那家工厂可是违反劳动法很久了
a factory with a long history of labor violations,
久到说它是血汗工厂都不为过
so long, one might call it a sweatshop.
这消息要是泄露出去
A revelation of this sort
你考特尼·比奇的声誉
could really affect the public perception
可是要受损啊
of Courtney Beech.
不如
It is...
我们
possible...
聊一聊 和解吧
that we could come to some sort of agreement.
你女儿
Your daughter?
好了 罗布 罗布 听我说
Okay, Rob. Rob, listen to me.
一半的时间你都在工作
Half of the time, you're working,
而另一半
and the other half--
这根本行不通
It doesn't work out that way.
不 我只是 我一直都是一个人
No, I'm just-- I'm by myself.
查理 你♥爸♥来了
Charlie, your dad's here.
你这是要去哪
What's the occasion?
没你想得那么好
It's not as exciting as it looks.
这是为了给《赫芬顿邮报》写东西
It's for the Huff Post piece.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表