剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
You were supposed to stay my friend!
去他们的
Screw the guys.
可是你...你消失了 去过你的新生活了
But you--you--you disappeared into your new life,
这个全新的你 我...
in this new you that I-I just--
我的天
Oh, my God,
这一切对我来说都是这么陌生
I don't even recognize any of this.
我打了你多少次电♥话♥ 你从不回电
How many times did I call you? You never called me back.
我没有回电 因为那是生活所迫
I didn't call you back, 'cause that's life.
-这不是针对你 -你很忙吗
- It's not personal. - Oh, you get busy?
别用这些废话敷衍我 我知道我怎么想的吗
Don't give me that crap. You know what I think?
我觉得你背叛了我
I think you sold out.
你天天写那种妈咪鸡汤 而我只是...
You write that stupid mommy , and I just--
我跟你这美好的生活格格不入
I don't fit in your pretty little picture.
你一点也不了解我的生活
You don't know anything about my life.
-好吧 -你怎么敢这么说
- All right. - How dare you?
在濒临崩溃之际 你就这么突然跑过来找我
You come blowing into town on the verge of collapse
也不是第一次了
yet again, by the way.
你真的有在这开了面包店吗
Do you even have a bakery here?
也许我是一团糟
Hey, I may be a mess,
但是我还知道我是谁
but I know who I am.
我不会到处担心走走就被人认出来
I don't go around worrying about walk-and-ride
说两句就被认出来 看两眼就被认出来
or talk-and-ride or look-and-ride
或者之类的破事
or any of that crap.
可是看看你 你都是为了保险起先是吧
But look at you. You played it safe, right?
你的生活就是一坨屎
And your life is in the shito.
顺便告诉你 你在流血
And by the way, you are bleeding.
你刚才要是能...
It would have been nice if you--if you, like,
-跟我一起坐出租车回来 -得了吧
- maybe took a cab and joined me. - Oh, come on,
跟那个你拉上的小作逼一起吗
with that drama-queen move you pulled?
这真是太压抑了
It was just such a goddamn power play.
跟我一起过一晚对你来说
I mean, how hard is it for you to spend just
到底有多难
one single night with me?
我们不就打算这么做吗
That's what we were doing.
是你突然发疯冲了出去
You're the one who flipped out and left
因为你连调个情都不敢
because you couldn't handle the idea of flirting.
抱歉 我不想随便和陌生人调情
I'm sorry that I don't want to flirt with some random guy.
我只是想有点冒险精神
I was trying to be adventurous.
-帮我拉皮条算是冒险精神吗 -得了吧
- Pimping me out to some twink is adventurous? - Oh, come on.
我说让我感到嫉妒 又不是让你上了他
I told you to make me jealous, not to suck him off.
承认吧 你是觉得无聊了
Just admit you're bored.
不不不 无聊和令人窒息之间
No, no, no, no, no. There's a big difference
有很大的不同
between being bored and being suffocated.
现在我让你感到窒息吗
Now I'm suffocating you?
不是你
It's not you.
是道德界限
It's the boundaries.
你是说...一夫一妻制吗
You mean, um, monogamy?
我们有约定
We had a deal.
我想和你上♥床♥
I want to sleep with you.
你才是那个想和每个人睡的人
You're the one that wants to sleep with everyone else.
我们之前的安排不是挺好的么
Our old arrangement worked just fine.
那是在我们有孩子之前
Before we had kids.
现在那样很危险
It's too dangerous now.
如果你玩着玩着对别人动了真情怎么办
W-what if something casual gets serious?
不会的 所以我们才会定规矩
It won't. That's why we had rules.
我要对你说这些多少次
How many times do I have to say it to you?
你想怎样就怎样 别拿我当挡箭牌
Do what you want. Just don't push me back into it
这样你不用觉得不舒服
so you don't-- you don't feel bad.
好吧 也许我是个混♥蛋♥
Okay, so I may be a dick.
但是我也是你的混♥蛋♥
But I'm your dick.
我不明白你的意思
I don't know what that means.
我的意思是我实在太想你了
It means I missed the hell out of you.
我还在这里
I'm still here.
好吧 我也想你
Well, I missed you too.
我只是不想念我们的争吵
I just don't miss this fight.
我们总是吵架
We always have this fight.
你害怕了吗
Wow. You had a scare?
蠢货
Stupid.
-谁的 -杰克的
- Who was it? - It was Jake.
说来话长
It's a long story.
不 我们不是要复合什么的
No, we're not getting back together or anything like that.
你真的经历了很多
Wow. You really do have a lot going on, don't you?
上帝
Jesus.
我知道这样不理智 但是 只是...
It's not rational, I know, but, um, just...
一想到要有个孩子...
the idea of a baby...
如果有的话这就是我最后一次机会了
If I had a last chance, this was it.
我也觉得
Boy, do I know that.
我真想让时光倒流
I just wanted to get back on the way-back machine,
但事情已经这样了
but it's gone.
-我离开弗朗普金斯了 -什么
- I left Frumpkis. - What?
这次是永远分手了
For good this time.
所以佐伊才会过来
And that's why Zooey's coming down.
我们要重新开始
We're starting over.
发生了什么
What happened?
我没法说
I can't talk about it.
如果大嘴巴都不能说
Well, if the Mouth can't talk about it,
那肯定真的很糟糕
then it must be really terrible.
我都忘了人们以前这么叫我了
I forgot people used to call me that.
我可从来不这么叫你
I never called you that.
我很抱歉我之前消失了
I'm sorry that I disappeared.
只是...你知道的 杰克和我...
I just--you know, Jake and I were--
相处的并不好 而我觉得我当时很尴尬
weren't doing very well, and I think I was embarrassed.
你也知道
And, you know...
你简直就是噩梦
you're a nightmare.
你也要跟我说说啊 看看我是怎么想的
Tell me about it. Try being inside of this head.
天呐 这实在是让人精疲力尽
Oh, God, it's so exhausting.
你给我钱都没戏
You couldn't pay me.
天呐
God.
-你想要人陪你吗 -不要
- Are you expecting company? - No.
亲爱的 出什么事了
Honey, what's happening?
接着我就意识到了不关卡拉的事
And then I realized it's not about Carla.
我并不喜欢爱拉尔夫的感觉
I mean, I don't love love Ralf.
他简直就是眼中钉
He's such a pain in the ass.
但她...
But she's just...
她真是个女强人
She is such a solid woman,
就像你也是个女强人
like you are a solid woman.
有时候我觉得我生无可恋
Sometimes I feel like if I'm not attached to someone,
不如随风飘逝
I am just going to float away.
我们不会让你随风飘逝的
We're not gonna let you float away, okay?
好了 我的问题说完了
Okay, I'm done talking about my problems.
说完了
Done.
如果你想的话 我倒是有一大把的问题
Well, I have plenty of problems that we can talk about
值得我们谈论的
if that's what you want to do.
艾比正准备跟我说她新书的构思
Abby was about to pitch me her new book idea.
天 拜托 艾比 我能听听吗
Oh, my God, please, Abby, can I hear it?
没事 我没什么意见
No, I'm a--I'm actually-- I'm fine.
没事的 我知道了
It's fine. I got it.
艾比
Abby, you cannot go into that room cold.
《离婚十条》
The Ten Divorcements:
《如何解开疙瘩而不拆散生活》
How to Untie the Knot Without Unraveling Your Life.
我知道这个标题有点弱
I know, the--the title is weak,
让我继续说下去好了
but let me just get started.
所以你发现自己正处于婚姻调解
So you found yourself at a crossroads--
或者起诉的十字路口
to mediate or lawyer up?
如何分配两人陪伴孩子们的时间
How to split time with the kids.
何时能够出去约会
When is it okay to date?
我知道这听上去很疯狂
I know this sounds crazy,
但要想优雅地驾驭这一切
but it's possible to navigate all of this
都是可能的 怎么做
with grace. How?
需要一点点机灵
By using a little gumption.
机灵
Gumption?
-不是吧 -这只是个词而已
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表