剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
好
Yeah.
你还好吗
You all right?
-来 -来了
- Come on. - Yeah.
-来吧 -好
- Here we go. - Okay.
我的天
Oh, my God.
怎么
Yeah?
-我们在做♥爱♥ -是啊
- We are having sex. - Yeah.
要知道 我们的初吻
You know, our first kiss...
因为太不可思议了所以才那么诡异
It was weird 'cause it was weird.
可是因为太糟糕又不诡异了 对吧
It wasn't weird 'cause it was bad, right?
-并不是... -停 停
- It wasn't-- - Stop. Stop.
怎么了
What? What?
弄疼你了吗 我太大了吗
Am I hurting you? Am I huge?
-不是 不要说话了 -好
- No. No, stop talking. - Okay.
继续 不要说话
Keep going. Stop talking.
我们可以过会儿再聊
We can talk later.
也就是说我不够大吗
Does that mean I'm not huge?
我不想伤到你 我只是...
I mean, I don't want to hurt you. I'm just--
-晚点再聊 -好
- We'll talk later. - Okay.
我保证
I promise.
-我射了 -是啊
- I came. - Yeah.
-你也高♥潮♥了吧 -当然
- You came too, right? - Sure.
感觉真奇怪
That was weird.
怎么奇怪了
Weird how?
感觉隔了很远很远
Like, from a great distance.
我知道了
I get that.
你舌头总是那么凉吗
Is your tongue usually that cold?
我舌头不凉
My tongue's not cold.
不 是有点凉
No, it is a little.
你的乳♥头♥却很温暖 挺奇怪的组合
And your nipples are warm. That's kind of a weird combo.
没有谁乳♥头♥是凉的 谁乳♥头♥是凉的
Nobody has cold nipples. Who has cold nipples?
我老婆的乳♥头♥一直都那么凉
My wife's nipples were cold all the time.
我不知道为什么你老婆的乳♥头♥是凉的
I don't know why your wife's nipples are cold.
能不提我老婆吗
Can we please just not talk about my wife?
-又不是我先提起的 -算了
- I didn't bring her up. - You know what?
-别说了 -好
- Just don't, don't, don't. - Okay.
这可不好
Oh, this wasn't good.
这么尴尬是因为第一次
I mean, is it awkward because it's our first time,
还是因为我们就是肉体不合
or are we just physically incompatible?
我不知道 你总喜欢做的时候絮絮叨叨吗
I don't--I-I mean, do you always narrate like that?
非得把过程都评价一番吗
Like, do you have to comment on all the proceedings?
真的很抱歉 养成坏习惯了
I'm so sorry. It's just a habit.
我老婆以前说...
You know, my wife used to say--
-别说你老婆 -对
- Don't talk about your wife. - Oh, right.
也许这正像爱情喜剧里的障碍
You know, maybe it's just, like, a rom-com obstacle, you know.
两个人 天造地设的一对
These two people, they're just perfect for each other,
但他们 他们没法做♥爱♥
but they-- they can't have sex.
我们可以做♥爱♥
We can have sex.
只是第一次不太顺利罢了
It just didn't go well the first time.
是啊
Yeah.
我们可以再试一次
We can try again.
当然可以
We could.
只是我累了
I'm just tired.
我也是
Me too.
早上好 亲爱的
Good morning, sunshine.
阳光如此明媚
The light's so beautiful in here.
其实我觉得昨晚的不顺利
You know, I was thinking it was actually very romantic
倒也很浪漫...
that the sex wasn't, you know...
我们从未共枕而眠
I mean, we spent so much time
花了这么多时间
developing this incredibly deep connection
建立了无比深厚的感情
without ever really sharing the same physical space,
只是我们的弗洛蒙还没同步跟上罢了
and our pheromones just haven't synced up yet.
别说了
Stop talking.
好
Oh, okay.
早晨不是用来闲聊的
Mornings aren't for talking.
是用来思考自杀的
They're for contemplating suicide.
天哪
Jesus.
我的天
Oh, my God.
艾比·麦卡锡
Abby McCarthy.
你可不能躲着我
Oh, you cannot avoid me.
没呢 买♥♥咖啡而已
Oh, I'm not avoiding, just coffee-ing.
我们签了合同
We signed contracts.
你还给我寄了支票 我们该开工了
You sent me a check. We got to get going.
我知道 只是最近太忙了 一刻都没歇着
I know. I've just been so busy, on the run, on the go.
来吧 耽误你一会儿 到这边来
Come on, let me grab you a sec, come here.
一会儿我得去见菲比
Okay, so I got to meet Phoebe for a bite,
所以现在没法谈你的离婚事宜
So I can't do any divorce talk right now,
但你真的得打给我因为我们需要...
but you really need to call me because we need--
等一下
Well, hello, wait a minute.
让我看看
Let me see here.
大早上的你看上去实在是...
Your look this morning is just so very...
一夜笙歌♥吧
Last night.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
有那么明显吗
Is it that obvious?
看看你 跟人上♥床♥了
Look at you. You got laid.
期间有想到杰克吗
Did you think about Jake during?
完事后有负罪感吗 享受吗
Did you feel guilty after? Did you enjoy it?
好吧 没想到 没有负罪感 不享受
Uh, okay. Um, no, no, no.
所以是随意爱爱吗
So was it rebound sex or not so much?
你知道《当哈利遇到莎莉》吗
You know when Harry met Sally?
当然不知道 我讨厌那些电影
Absolutely not. I hate those movies.
好吧 我...我真的不确定
Well, I'm-- I'm really not sure.
说实话 我正想着自己理清楚
Honestly, I'm trying to figure that out myself.
-没问题 -终于
- That's okay. - Finally.
-这是离婚祭旗吗 -早啊
- Is this the divorce powwow? - Hi.
猜猜是谁一夜春宵了
Guess who got some last night.
-跟内特做了 -没有
- Nate sex? - No.
-就是内特 -我不说这个
- It was Nate. - I'm not talking about it.
-跟内特做了 -好吧
- Nate sex. - Okay.
-小贱♥人♥ -一会儿见
- Dirty dog. - I'm gonna see you later.
-晚会上见 -好
- I'm gonna see you at the gala. - Yes.
晚上见 你去吗
I'll see you tonight. Are you going?
当然 家庭平等晚会我从不错过
Oh, absolutely. I never miss the F.E.C. Gala.
听我说 你付我钱不是让我等电♥话♥的
And listen, you are not paying me to sit by the phone.
-对吧 -明白
- Right? - Got it.
-好 -开工
- Okay. - On it.
-好 -拜
- Okay. - Bye.
我在那儿当了半小时花瓶了
I have been arm candy for half an hour.
我得歇会儿
I need a break.
我们找个座儿嘲笑他们去吧
Let's go to the table and mock people.
这主意不错
I love that idea.
所以昨天晚上 爽吗
So your night-- was it mind-blowing?
当然
Well, it happened.
全新的体验
I mean, it was a new experience.
-出乎我的意料 -真的吗
- It was unexpected. - Really?
怎么个新法
How so?
他比我更喜欢说
He likes to talk a little more than I like to talk.
你们只是需要增进一下了解
You just got to figure each other out.
第一次是会很尴尬
First times can be weird.
我们是在聊分手后的随性♥爱♥爱吗
Oh, are we talking about the rebound sex?
加我一个呗
I want the dish.
迪莉娅 你太美了
Delia, you look stunning.
你好 先生 我是迪莉娅·巴耐
Hello, sir. Delia Banai.
艾比的离婚律师
I'm representing Abby in her divorce.
-这是我弟弟 -麦克斯·麦卡锡 幸会
- It's my brother. - Max Mccarthy. Hi.
麦克斯 就是晚会的主办者之一啊
Oh, Max, as in "Max and Ford."
-晚会真的很成功 -谢谢
- Congratulations on your night. - Thank you.
其实 我对你们的活动一直很
Yeah, you know, I have been a supporter of the cause
支持
for some time.
-是吗 -非常支持
- Is that right? - Absolutely.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表