剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
He's been transitioning for ten years.
所以钱都是你在赚
So you make all the money.
-我比较幸运 -不 你不幸运
- I've been very lucky. - No, you haven't.
你只是很坚强 有雄心 有智慧
You have been strong and ambitious and smart.
我见多了 艾比
I see it all the time, Abby.
婚姻失败 支撑家庭的女性选择放弃
A woman earner comes out of a failed marriage,
会感到内疚
she feels guilty.
她满怀歉意 因为她扮演了男性角色
She's full of apologies because she's been the man,
这是不寻常的
and that is not natural.
-什么 -我不是说这不对
- What? - I'm not saying it's wrong.
我只是说 这不常见
I'm saying it's not natural.
你考虑一下
Think about it.
在人类历史上 女性何时拥有过
In the span of human history, how long has a woman
比男性更多的权力
been allowed to have more power than a man?
时间短得很 几乎可以忽略
It's a sliver. It's nothing.
没错 确实有理
True. That's true.
我们也许会说想要一个会洗盘子
We may say we want a man who will wash the dishes
会换尿布的男人 不过说实话
and change the diapers, but, oh, God,
没人想跟这样的男人上♥床♥
we do not want to screw him.
而他也并不渴望我们
And he's not too thrilled with us either.
因此所谓的婚姻已经破裂
That's why marriage as we know it is dead.
太会说了
There you go.
也许你前夫现在讲理了
And your ex may be reasonable now,
可如果他一直"适应"
but if he was comfortable
而不是去工作
transitioning instead of working,
那么他就会把向你百般索取看作理所应当了
he will be comfortable taking you for all he can get.
这不是杰克的风格
It's just not Jake's style.
宝贝 他的风格你并不清楚
You don't know what his style is, precious.
早就不清楚了
Not anymore.
离婚会让人很疯狂
Divorce makes people crazy.
不要带着水枪去打仗
You don't want to go to war with a water pistol, Abby.
放聪明点
Be smart.
这电♥话♥我得接
I have to take this.
等一下
Hold on a sec.
我客户的前妻抓了他的狗作威胁
I have an ex holding my client's dogs hostage
因为他把她的马诺洛鞋子扔进了水池
because he threw her Manolos in the pool.
真是服了 又他妈是狗
God, it's always the goddamn dogs.
我是迪莉娅
This is Delia.
欢迎来到银湖 日落交界点
你让你的调♥教♥师送孩子们去上学吗
You have your dominatrix driving the kids to school?
你又花了多少钱
How much is that costing you?
你想让我怎么办
What do you want me to do?
你害我的驾照被吊销了
You got my license suspended.
那就不要拒绝我给你介绍的工作
So stop turning down every job I've put you up for.
租车也行啊
Maybe pay for a car service.
那些工作根本无法接受 莱拉 你知道的
Those were a "Screw you," Lyla, and you know it.
我曾经是美食&美酒公♥司♥最有前景的主厨
I was Food & Wine's most promising chef.
那是哪辈子的事了
That was a lifetime ago.
一家饭店倒闭了 你就放弃了吗
One restaurant fails, and you quit?
你又开始了 烦死了
Again. It starts again. Again.
那就动动你的脑子 把恋物癖...
Well, then use your head and keep your fetish--
我不需要听你说教
I don't need to hear this speech.
-受够了 -那就别逼我一次次说
- I'm done. - Don't make me keep giving it!
清晨合唱
看到罗根了吗
Yeah. Did you see Logan?
他根本没唱
He didn't sing at all.
灯光一打 他就跟被冻住了一样
The stage lights work like a freeze ray on him.
就是 太可爱了
I know. It's so cute.
没错
It is.
真喜欢这些小孩
I love those kids.
天哪
Oh, God.
我得走了 回头打给你
I got to-- can I call you later?
-好 -好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
再见
Bye.
不要再给我发短♥信♥了
You have to stop texting me.
除非你给我一分钟谈谈
Not until you give me one minute.
你跟杰克分开后 没跟我说过一句话
I mean, you haven't said a word to me since you and Jake split.
就一分钟
One minute.
这合唱不错啊
That was quite the morning sing.
那个够夸张的 戴维斯
That one ham, Davis,
-那个抢戏王 -戴维斯 没错
- the upstager? - Davis, yeah.
真该有人揍那小子一拳
Oh, somebody ought to punch that little kid in the face.
最起码把他的钹收起来
At least take away his finger cymbals.
内特 我没什么时...
Nate, I don't have a lot of--
听我说 就给我一分钟 好吗
Look, just-- just one minute, please?
我只是
I was just--
我只是想知道你过得怎么样
I just want to know how you're doing with everything.
我觉得自己有一半责任
I mean, I feel half responsible.
不必自责
Don't feel responsible.
这件事比我们之间的事情复杂很多
It was a lot more complicated than what happened between us,
我们写给彼此的那些东西只是...
and all that stuff that we wrote each other was--
为了调节心情 至少我是这么认为
Helvetica oxygen. I mean, for me, anyway.
生命中有你这样的人 我觉得...
Having somebody like you in my life, it's just...
太棒了
it's amazing.
不要这样
Please don't.
天哪 是杰克
Oh, God. It's Jake.
该死
Shit.
我得走了
I have to go.
内特 你结婚了 所以我很内疚
Nate, you are married, and that makes me guilty.
艾比 艾比 听我说 忘记我们的事
Look, Abby. Abby, look. Forget about us, okay?
不要内疚了
I mean, forget about guilt.
-我只是替你高兴 -好
- I just--I'm happy for you. - Okay.
-你自♥由♥了 -好 好
- You're free. - Okay. Okay.
太爽了
Oh, yeah!
-好舒服 -我的小宝贝
- Oh, God. - Oh, my pretty baby.
你怎么总能给我惊喜
How is it that you always blow my mind?
我就是这么厉害
I'm just that good.
你的商业构想进行得如何 健身房♥的事
So how's your business idea going, the gym?
要叫什么 昆达健身
What was it, Kundasize?
是有氧瑜伽
Cardiolini.
是昆达里尼瑜伽和有氧运动
It's Kundalini yoga plus cardio.
在大峡谷那边已经有人在做了
Turns out somebody's already doing it in the valley.
你可真是没出息
You're such an 818 snob.
任何真正炫酷的东西都不会来自于大峡谷
Nothing truly cool has or ever will originate in the valley.
水滑梯 A片 胭脂鱼
Waterslides, porn, mullets.
这些都证明了这一点
All exceptions that prove the rule.
我不知道我的生意会怎样
I don't know what my business is gonna be.
得赶上机会才行 你懂吗
It just have to have the right vibrations, you know?
你可以继续为我"干活"啊
Or you can keep doing this for me.
你知道我喜欢付钱给你
You know I like paying you.
我知道 爸爸
I know you do, daddy.
我很喜欢
I love it.
很美
It's beautiful.
可现在孩子们都去学校了
It's just that now that the kids are in school,
保姆整天就坐在家里 看我的眼神在说
the nanny just sits home all day staring at me like,
"找个工作吧"
"Get a job."
天哪 要是保姆都开始看不起你了
Oh, God, well, if the nanny's judging you,
那您就赏脸 找个工作吧
by all means, get a job.
我没开玩笑
I'm serious.
我总是一个人
I'm alone all the time.
我需要一些东西
I need something.
我讨厌一个人 你知道的
I--I hate being alone. You know that.
你不是一个人
Oh, you won't be.
总有一天你会找到
I'm sure you'll find another sucker
愿意嫁给你的屌♥丝
to marry you any day now.
去你♥妈♥的♥吧
How about that, hmm?
罗莎 孩子们在哪里
Rosa, where are the kids?
查理在外面玩
Charlie's playing outside.
莉莉在房♥间里
Lilly's in her room.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you something?
当然
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表