剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
Abby, thank you for the invitation.
不用 你能赶来我很开心
No, I am-- I'm thrilled you could make it.
太漂亮了
So pretty!
没想到她居然赶来了
I can't believe she made it.
这可是泳池派对啊
This is a pool party, isn't it?
为啥大家没在泳池里舞蹈呢
Why isn't everybody dancing in the pool?
嗨起来啊
Come on!
贝卡
Becca.
我去去就回来
I'll be right back, okay?
让派对继续嗨起来哦 小寿星
Keep the party going, birthday girl.
我得来杯龙舌兰
I need a tequila.
是得来一杯
Shot, now.
酒都放在我车的后备箱里了 所以...
Um, all my liquor is in the trunk of my car, so--
这招挺明智
That was smart.
她...她们是不是...
Do they-- Do they look--
没错 她们喝醉了
Yeah, they're drunk.
-快看 是她耶 -天呐
- Oh, look, it's her. - Oh, my God.
你能赶来我特别开心
I'm really glad you came.
我也是
Me too.
是艾比打电♥话♥邀请我来的
It was Abby. She called me.
真的吗 那她可真体贴呀
Really? That was nice of her.
我相信莉莉肯定特别开心
I'm sure Lilly's really pleased.
我是说 我特别开心
I mean, I'm really pleased,
我也很抱歉...
and I'm sorry about the, um--
-我们能和你合张影吗 -可以吗
- Can we get a pic with you? - Yeah, Okay?
-拍得好美 -我想说...
- Oh, my gosh, it looks so good. - All right, look--
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
太棒了
Sweet.
我想说 我去 她也想自♥拍♥一张吧
Look-- Oh, my God, maybe she wants a selfie.
我觉得莉莉和她朋友偷喝酒了
I think Lilly and her friends have been drinking.
真的吗 她们从哪搞到酒的
Really? Where did they get it?
我不知道 这整栋房♥里都没藏酒
I don't know, this whole house is dry.
莉莉说什么了
What did Lilly say?
杰克 莉莉骗我说去上厕所了
Jake, Lilly lies about flushing the toilet.
麦克斯 你能过来下吗
Max, can you come here for a second?
派对才刚开始时杰德来了
I knew there was trouble the minute
然后她们偷溜进卧室
Jade showed up and they snuck into her bedroom
我就知道肯定有什么问题
right at the beginning of the party.
艾比觉得女孩们可能
Okay, Abby thinks that maybe
吃了喝了什么不该吃喝的东西了
the girls are taking something, or drinking something,
我们搜下整栋房♥ 找找到底是什么
so let's case the house, we'll find out what it is.
-顶楼搜到底 -好有犯罪现场调查范
- Okay? Top to bottom. - Wow, okay, CSI.
她们可能吸了肉豆蔻
They could be snorting nutmeg.
我高中就这么干过
I totally did it in junior high.
-好吧 -怎么了
- Okay. - What?
还要查下她们包里的饮料瓶
Also check their bags for soda bottles--
我以前就把酒灌里面
that's where I snuck my liquor--
还要查医药盒
and medicine cabinets--
偷了我妈的止痛药藏那里面
always took my mom's painkillers.
好吧
Um, okay.
我们每个人搜查一间房♥间
I think we should each pick a room and search it
而且还不要表现得太明显
and try not to be too obvious about it.
怎么会这样 她们才上八年级啊
How is this happening? These girls are in eighth grade.
-我去搜厨房♥ -好的
- I'm gonna take the kitchen. - Okay.
麦克斯你就去当救生员确保没人呛水
Max, can you just lifeguard, make sure nobody drowns?
还要确保没人吐在泳池里 这又咋了
Or pukes in the pool. What?
我去搜洗手间和客厅
I got the bathroom and the living room.
我和艾比去楼上搜
Okay, and Abby and I will take upstairs.
要是找到她们的好东西
If you find what those little shits are on,
先分给我一点
I got first dibs.
那我就在这里看着吧
I guess I'll just, um, keep watch down here.
-好的 -我们开始搜吧
- Great. - Okay, let's do it.
我就... 我去搜浴室吧
I'm just gonna, um-- I'm gonna check the bathroom.
我搜了莉莉和查理的房♥间
I looked in Lilly's room and Charlie's room.
什么都没找到 你呢
I didn't find anything. Did you?
我找到了
I did.
这是我想的那玩意吗
Is this what I think it is?
天呐
Oh, my God.
-她们就这么跳泳池里去了 -天啊
- They just jumped in the pool. - Oh-- Oh, my God.
-咋了 -天呐
- What-- - Oh, my God.
怎么回事
What's happening?
我记得好像后屋有毛巾
I think there's some towels in the back house or something.
莉莉 你没事吧
Lilly, are you okay?
贝卡 交给我吧
Becca, I got this.
-莉莉 到底怎么了 -你会吓到的
- Lilly, what's going on? - You're gonna freak out.
放心我不会吓到的
Okay, I'm not going to freak out.
你得告诉我到底发生了什么事
You need to tell me what's happening.
-到底怎么了 -我也不知道
- What's going on? - I have no idea.
糟了糟了
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
-得联♥系♥毒物控制中心了 -为什么
- We need to call poison control. - Why?
不 应该找急救医生 也不对
No, we need paramedics. No.
应该赶快联♥系♥各位家长
Parents, we should call the parents, actually.
-冷静 她们 -我不知道该打给谁
- Okay, did they-- - I don't know who to call.
是吃了浴盐吗 我以前看过报道
Is it bath salts? 'Cause I've seen a thing.
说他们会互啃对方的脸 我们得阻止
They eat each other's faces. We have to stop--
她们把卫生棉条浸在伏特加里
They soaked tampons in vodka.
这不可能吧
No. No way.
就是这样 她们刚开始只是喝酒
Yes way, at first they started drinking,
后来她们又不想摄入那么多卡路里...
and then they didn't want the calories--
-是杰德的主意 -等等 等一下
- Jade's idea-- - Hold on, hold on, hold on.
所以你是说
So what you're saying is--
她们的阴♥道♥现在火♥辣♥辣地疼
Their vaginas are on fire.
疼死啦
It burns!
为啥你就不能像正常孩子那样抽大♥麻♥
Why can't you just smoke pot like a normal kid?
你怎么会不知道是谁带的酒
How can you have no idea who brought the alcohol?
相信我 我们当时也想调查
Believe me, we tried to break them.
如果你想自己调查 请自便
If you want to give it a go, be my guest.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你女儿是流氓胚子
By the way, your daughter's a delinquent,
你写的书也全是放屁
and your mommy book's bullshit.
我们可以再联♥系♥毒物控制中心
I mean, we can call poison control again,
但显然女孩们都没事
but clearly all the girls are fine.
而且我从没听说把卫生棉条泡伏特加里
And I've never heard of a tampon soaked in vodka before.
我试过一次 根本没用
I tried it once, it doesn't even work.
-真的吗 -我们走 你被禁足
- Really? - Let's go, you are grounded
-到下个月 -天呐
- for the next month. - Oh, my goodness.
-杰克 -你好
- Jake? - Yeah, oh, hey.
-你还记得罗伯特吗 -罗伯特你好
- You remember Robert? - Hey, Robert.
-他是律... -律师 我知道
- Robert's a law-- - A lawyer, I know.
还记得那次我在你家
Remember when I was at your house
摔进了花♥园♥垃圾带吗
and I fell into the floating gardenia patch?
记得记得 那次显然是没锁好
That's right, which was clearly not locked down properly.
真惨啊
Sucks for you.
帮我一下呗
Hey, give me a hand with this.
抱歉 我们要去赶派对了
Sorry, we're late for our blow-outs.
拜拜
Bye.
谢天谢地我没女儿
Thank God I don't have girls.
-你没事吧 -头疼
- You okay? - My head.
想休息一下
I just needed a break.
事后避孕药
So... morning after pill?
你现在都没吃这药了
So you weren't on the pill anymore.
你有打算告诉我吗
Were you ever gonna tell me that?
现在告诉你吧
Yeah. Now.
我不知道
I don't know.
盒子都没拆开
The box isn't open.
我知道
I know.
我知道这很疯狂 显然我们都
I know, it's crazy. I mean, obviously we weren't
-没想要... -没错没错
- thinking-- - Yeah, yeah.
如果你有了
But if you were or are...
你打算留着吗
you may want to keep it?
天呐
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表