剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
六点半可以
6:30's great.
好的 我很...我很喜欢那地方
Oh, yeah, tot-- no, I love that place.
就这么定了
It's great. It's right--
地址是 我在记呢
The address is the-- um, I do.
好的 知道了
Yeah. Oh, right, yeah.
就在楼下是吗
Yeah, yeah, just below it, right?
不用 我已经记下来了
No, no, no, I totally remember. I do.
兄弟到时候见
I'll see you there, dude.
对 我会穿托兹[鞋子品牌]鞋的
Um, right, Totes.
就这样 再见
All right, bye.
我的天
Oh, my god!
某人高兴坏了 怎么了
My God, somebody is happy! What?
是约瑟夫·高登-莱维特的电♥话♥
That was Goseph Gordon-Levitt.
《盗梦空间》里的那个
Like, from Inception?
《和莎莫的500天》的那个
Like, from 500 Days of Summer?
天哪 我可喜欢他了
My God, I love him.
他太有魅...天赋了
Oh, he's so h-- talented.
有魅力 太有魅力了
Hot! Hot.
-想说就说吧 -他太有魅力了
- You can even say he's hot. - He's hot.
很快他就要跟我
And he wants to sit down with me
面对面谈话了
for one-on-one, soon.
-周一 -我的天啊
- Monday. - Oh, my God.
你的剧本绝对能拍成电影
Your movie is totally getting made.
我的天
Oh, my God,
-怎么会有这么好的事 -亲爱的
- what is happening... - Babe!
-发生在我身上 -你终于要爆发了
- in my life right now? - You're blowing up.
我太为你骄傲了
I'm so proud of you.
我听起来像白♥痴♥吗
Did I kind of sound like an idiot?
我听起来是不是太过在意了
Did I sound like I was pushing a little hard?
我以为我一说"托兹"
I think I said "Totes" at one point and--
杰克 你放松点
Jake, relax.
他是个很聪明的人 肯定会喜欢你的
He's a really smart guy. He's going to love you.
等我告诉老板这件事
Oh, when I tell my ep about this,
你就能拿到血色娇娃空缺的导演职位了
you'll totally get that empty Blood Sisters directing slot.
怎么了
What?
-我们之前说好的 -你是认真的吗
- We talked about this. - Seriously?
是啊
Yeah, I mean,
你的电影又不是明天开拍
it's not like your movie starts shooting tomorrow.
我知道 但五分钟之前我才知道这个好消息
I know, but I got great news, like, five seconds ago.
能不能给我点时间缓缓先
Can we just give it a minute before--
好吧 抱歉
Okay, I'm sorry.
我只是觉得电视剧也能赚钱
I just thought a gig equals money,
为什么不能一起做
so why not do both?
不是 话是这么说
No, it does, it's just,
但是那个毕竟是我的电影
you know, that's my project,
而另外一个是
and the other thing is--
只是我的无聊电视剧吗
Just my stupid CW show?
不 我不是这个意思
No, that's not what I meant.
我只是觉得我不擅长那些
Um, it's just not my thing.
好 这话说得我舒服多了
Great. That makes me feel great.
不 贝卡 我已经是个中年男人
No, Becca, I'm a middle-aged man.
做那个剧的是六个小伙子
Like, the demo on the CW for that is, like, six dudes,
说不定都很喜欢看《小马宝莉》呢
and they're probably all Bronies.
算了 当我没说
You know what, never mind.
我也没指望说服你
I didn't mean to make a thing of it.
关于钱 你说得对
You know what? You're right about the money,
但我还顶得住
but I'm fine, and...
我也很喜欢你的电视剧
I love the show.
我觉得剧中的你是个特别阳光的女演员
I think you are a brilliant actress on it.
我考虑过 但是我不想拖累你
I was having a moment and did not mean to bag on your show.
-对不起 -没关系 谢谢你
- I'm sorry. - Okay, thank you.
我的天
Oh, my God.
对了 莉莉邀请我去她的生日派对
Oh, Lilly invited me to her birthday party.
你没意见吧
You're cool with me going, right?
当然
Yeah.
-我觉得会很好玩 -我也觉得
- I think that'll be fun. - Yeah, me too.
谢谢
Thank you very much.
没事
No problem.
我差点谋杀了祖国的花朵 乔伊·凯斯勒
I almost killed a future leader today, Joey Kessler.
什么 我的天
What? Oh, my God.
迪莉娅 我搞不定
Delia, I can't handle a lecture
如何因与即将成为前夫的人睡觉
on how sleeping with your soon-to-be ex-husband
而改变离婚时间这个课题
changes the date of separation, okay?
等等 你说什么
Wait, what?
你好 我给你打了好多个电♥话♥
Hello, and I tried calling you several times.
我知道 但我这周遭遇重击
I know, I've just been really slammed this week.
在赌城离你而去我也很难受
I feel terrible about bailing on you in Vegas.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
没事
Good.
而且 我当时也是糊涂了
And I haven't been in my right mind, admittedly.
你的确糊涂了 竟然和杰克上♥床♥
No, you are not. You slept with Jake...
-那就是证据 -所以我原谅你
- Evidence. - So I forgive you.
快说说 你们俩在床上怎么样啊
How was it? How was the sex?
特别好 非常好
It was fine. It was good.
我们都很沉醉 那种感觉棒极了
We were, you know, loaded, so it was great.
随你们怎么说 但我真觉得他丁丁变大了
Call me crazy, but I think his dick has gotten bigger.
不是吧
No.
-怎么可能 -也可能是
- Doesn't happen. - Or maybe
他减肥了或者别的什么原因 我也不知道
maybe he lost weight or, I don't know.
不管怎么说 真的是
Either way, it was really...
无与伦比的极致享受
it was really exceptional sex.
如果真是这样
Well, if that's the case,
法律也会允许
then I think it's legally appropriate
你和前夫疯狂做♥爱♥的行为
for you to screw his brains out again.
不 我现在都没法直视他
No, I can't even look him in the face
更何况现在贝卡想在
now that Becca has made herself the star attraction
莉莉的生日派对上大出风头
of Lilly's birthday party.
-她要去生日派对吗 -是啊
- She's coming to the party? - Yeah.
宝贝妈 那可是你家
Mama, it is your house.
没错 我也这么认为
Absolutely. I couldn't agree more.
你得给贝卡打电♥话♥
You need to call her
告诉这位血色娇娃小姐和她的邪恶胞妹
and un-invite little Ms. Blood Sister
派对不欢迎她们
and her evil twin.
还有她的邪恶胞妹 说得好
And her evil twin, yes.
我知道 你们说的都有道理
Yeah, I know, you're both right.
-是莱拉吗 -不是
- Um, is that Lyla? - No.
-是拉尔夫 -那莱拉去哪了
- It's Ralf. - Where is she?
-她失踪了 -姑娘们 莱拉可是大人了
- She is MIA. - Ladies, Lyla is a big girl.
她要是有事自然会打电♥话♥的
If she needs your help, she'll call.
好了 我得走了
All right, chicas, I am gonna go.
-你要去哪 -拉尔夫想我了
- Where are you going? - Ralf wants to play.
瞧瞧你 真是个好情人
Oh, look at you, you're such a good little concubine.
我上周过得不开心 他想哄哄我呢
I have had a bad week, and he wants to make me feel better.
-用他的丁丁哄么 -用他的丁丁哄么
- With his penis. - With his penis.
厄运走开
Jinx.
接着说杰克吧 说说细节
So Jake, give me the blow by blow.
哪有那么多细节啊
Well, there was only one blow,
不过我们的确是一起做了很多事
but we did do a lot of other stuff.
-现在感觉怎么样 -好多了
- Hi, how you feeling? - Better now.
那就好 我不希望你不高兴
Good. I don't like it when you're down.
我饿了 带我出去吃东西吧
I'm hungry. Take me out to eat.
不行 我等下还有点事
Uh, I can't. I have something.
所以时间应该不够我们再来一次了
Well, that doesn't leave much time for us to go again,
-对吗 -是啊
- does it? - Yeah.
菲比 你知道我很喜欢你
Phoebe, I mean, you know I adore you.
她叫什么
What's her name?
卡拉
Carla.
她在新酒店里工作
She works at the new hotel,
她不喜欢你我现在的关系
and she wouldn't appreciate our little arrangement.
难怪你刚才那么棒
No wonder it was so good.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表