剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
今天早上还能上网
The Internet was working this morning,
可是现在显示"4935连接失败"
but now it says, "4935 Fail."
不 我不知道什么意思
No, I don't know what that means.
意思是我朋友在顶级商店
It means my friends are at top shop,
我却在这破地方待着
and I'm here at the fun-pocalypse.
他们不带我就开始玩了
They're playing without me.
亲爱的 我知道 我知道
Sweetie, I know. I know.
我正试着呢 我的孩子在哭
I'm trying. My child's crying.
-什么 -是的 不好意思
- What? - Yes, I'm sorry.
你收到了一条贝卡·莱利的短♥信♥
You just got a text from Becca Riley.
亲爱的 把手♥机♥给我
Sweetie, give me the phone.
贝卡·莱利问 "怎么样了"
"How's it going" from Becca Riley.
莉莉 莉莉
Lilly. Lilly, hey.
莉莉 别闹
Lilly, watch it.
-是的 -你应该请她过来
- Yes. - You should invite her over.
不 这是不可能的
No, that's not happening.
求你了 你会改变我一生的
Please? You would make my life.
-亲爱的 不可能 -求你了嘛
- No, sweetie. no. - Please?
别说了 不 不是说你
Stop it. No, not you.
爸爸 我又不傻 我知道她是你女朋友
Dad, I'm not stupid. I know she's your girlfriend.
拜托了
Please?
马尔博医生会怎么做呢
What would Dr. Marber do?
就是这样
Oh, yeah.
4000磅
4,000 pounds.
我很享受脚踏两只船的感觉
I'm enjoying a relationship with two men simultaneously,
头一个叫本 另一个叫杰瑞
the first called Ben, the other, Jerry.
现男友数 零
Number of current boyfriends, zero.
前男友拨来电♥话♥数
Number of calls from ex-boyfriend...
您没有未读信息
you have absolutely no messages.
莱拉 是我 艾比
Lyla, it's me, Abby.
你说得对 我现在很不好
You were right. I'm really not good.
你能叫上菲比一起过来吗
Can you just bring Phoebe and you and--
我真的不太好
I'm just not good.
修这该死的窗户
Fix the Goddamn window.
修这个该死的窗户能有多难
How hard is it to fix the Goddamn window?
救命
Help?
-好吧 坚持住 -好
- Ok. stick on. - Ok.
再忍♥一分钟就好
Just another minutes.
我的天
Oh, my God.
-天呐 -我的手被卡住了
- Oh, my God. - I got stuck.
我一直喊到邻居听到帮忙打了911
I yelled until the neighbors called 911.
我一定要给你拍张照
I have to take a photo.
-来给我摆个造型 -你敢拍照
- Come on. - Don't you dare.
-哎呀 -快把手抽出来
- Oh, my gosh. - Pull.
天呐
Oh, my God.
终于没事了
Oh, my goodness.
你手指头还能动吗 有没有受伤
Can you move them? Any wounds?
手没事 心灵受到了摧残
Just my pride.
-韦恩 谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you, Wayne. - Thank you.
有事就打电♥话♥ 我随叫随到
Best call. I've had all week.
-韦恩 谢谢 -太感谢了
- Thank you, Wayne. - Thank you.
前门在那边
There's the front door,
我们前面没关 你出去时带上吧
if you could shut it because we left it open.
太丢人了
So embarrassing.
给你的手抹点药膏吧 真是吓死我了
Some salve for your wounds? So horrible.
-你真是的 -看看你
- Oh, my God. - Oh, my gosh.
我是来拯救你的现代版骑士噢
The cavalry arrives in a Prius.
孩子们
You guys,
这是我的朋友贝卡
I'd like to introduce you to my friend Becca.
-这是贝卡 这是查理 -你好啊查理
- Charlie, Becca. Becca, Charlie. - Hey, Charlie.
-你好 -这是莉莉
- Hi. - This is Lilly.
莉莉 很高兴认识你
Lilly, nice to meet you.
她可是《血色娇娃》的忠实粉丝
She's a really big Blood Sisters fan.
骨灰级粉丝
Huge.
说真的 上周那集 塞巴斯蒂安吻你时
Seriously, last week when you stabbed Sebastian
偷走了你的灵力 然后你就捅了他
after he kissed you and stole your life force?
我真没想到会是这样呢
I did not see that coming.
谁想得到 我的推特都要刷爆了
Oh, my God, nobody did. My twitter feed blew up.
还要谢谢你送我的海报
Thank you so much for the poster, by the way.
-我特别喜欢 -不客气
- I love it so much. - Of course.
要不我们出去玩吧
Maybe we should go out and do something fun.
好啊 你们去过好彩头保龄球馆吗
Yeah, you guys ever been to Lucky Strike?
-去打保龄球吗 -好啊 我喜欢
- Um, bowling? - Yeah, I love bowling.
我也喜欢
I do too.
好 我们走吧
Great.
对不起这么晚才回你电♥话♥
Hey, hey, sorry it took so long to get back to you.
你那边是不是闹翻天了
Have the animals eaten the zookeeper?
没有 一切都在我掌控之中
No, I got it under control.
不错啊 你怎么整的
That's great. How'd you pull that off?
就差一点了
Oh! So close!
我来
I'll take it.
杰克 你那边是什么声音
Jake, what's all that noise in the background?
-爸 该你了 -好 马上就去
- Dad, it's your turn. - Okay, I'll be right there.
麦克斯 我犯了个错
Max, I did a bad thing.
查理和莉莉正在和贝卡·莱利打保龄球
Charlie and Lilly are bowling with Becca Riley.
杰克 你别吓我
Jake, that's nuclear.
你真是 我得挂了
You--I got to go.
你搞什么 还背着我给别人打电♥话♥
Really? Sneaking phone calls?
你幼不幼稚
A little juvenile, don't you think?
-一点点吧 -那你打完了没
- Only a little. - You finished now?
打完了 杰克那边没事了
Yes. Jake's got it under control.
他带着孩子们和贝卡·莱利打保龄球呢
They're bowling with Becca Riley.
-贝卡·莱利 -对啊
- Becca Riley? - Yeah.
我最喜欢看《血色娇娃》了
You know Blood Sisters is my favorite show.
所以呢
So?
你还说我幼稚
Oh, my God.
你个伪君子
You incredible hypocrite.
你真是
You--
喝了伏特加不管用啊
This vodka's not working.
你现在觉得无比羞耻 各种丢人
Hoping for redemption yet
渴望得到救赎 对不对
careening down a shame spiral?
-没错 -会好的
- Yes. - It'll work.
喝一通就过去了
You just have to drink through it.
我前夫女友的海报
My ex-husband's girlfriend
被我女儿贴在她卧室里
is plastered on my daughter's wall.
-我书的招牌也砸了 -才没有
- My brand is dead. - No.
-我真的没有灵感了 -不不不
- I have no more ideas. - No, no, no.
-我的事业完蛋了 -才没有
- My career is over. - No.
绝对没有
No, no, no, no, no, no.
相信我 你一定能写出新的更好的东西
No, you are gonna write something new, something better.
你就是得给自己先放个假
You just have to give yourself a break.
不如写这个吧
I have a book idea.
《讨厌迪莉娅·巴耐的十个理由》
Ten reasons to hate Delia Banai,
-我现在就能想出74个理由 -莱拉
- and I have 74 just off the top of my head. - Lyla,
我们今晚不是来吐槽迪莉娅的
we are not bashing Delia tonight.
她现在遇到瓶颈 我这是在给她灵感
I'm a muse. She has writer's block. Right?
我把它整明白了
I figured it out.
还给你手♥机♥装了个应用
And I put an app on your phone
这样你就能遥控它了
so you can control it.
用手加意淫的时代就这么被终结了吗
Whatever happened to two fingers and your imagination?
不是吧
No.
我知道 这小家伙的设置有点粗暴
I know, I know, the bushwhack setting's a little aggro.
我懂的
I get it.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
-怎么了 -你们看莉莉发的照片
- What? - Look what Lilly posted on instagram.
那是贝卡·莱利吗
Is that Becca Riley?
还有麦克斯和莉莉
And Max and Lilly
在唱K
doing Karaoke.
开着保时捷 离了婚
So a Porsche, a divorce,
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表