剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
Okay, I said I'll take care of it, Abby.
我只是想看看他
I just want to see him.
艾比 我说了我们能搞定
Abby, I said we got it.
我们 我们
"We." "We."
谁 你和贝卡吗 那位育儿专家
Who, you and Becca, the parenting expert?
不不不 你才是专家
Oh, no, no, you're the expert.
你是感情专家 你是一切的专家
You're the relationship expert. You're the expert on everything.
回家去吧
Just go home!
好好享受你的报复性♥爱♥吧
Enjoy your revenge sex, okay?
赶紧带他回家 孩子们明天还要上学
Take him home. It's a school night.
一直以来 你都紧咬着贝卡的年龄说事
This whole time, you've been up my ass
结果你自己找了个还没发育全的家伙
about how old Becca is, and then you show up with that.
伙计 你说真的吗
Come on, man. Seriously?
-抱歉 -你知道吗
- Sorry. - You know what?
说真的 别跟我横
Seriously, don't!
-成熟点吧 杰克 -是你成熟点
- Grow up, Jake. - You grow up.
闭嘴 闭嘴
Oh, shut up. Shut up.
你们什么毛病
What's wrong with you?
你们俩都跟...
You're both acting like--
为什么就我的行为跟年龄是相符的
How come I'm the only one acting my age?
你们这样真让我恶心
You make me sick.
莱拉 没出什么事吧
Lyla, is everything okay?
没事 做些曲奇而已
Yup. Just making some cookies.
我想你可能忘记放小苏打了 宝贝
I think you may have forgotten the baking soda, honey.
原来是我忘了放小苏打
Of course I forgot the baking soda.
把那个放下
Please put that down.
不不 把它放下 停下
No. No. Put it down. Stop.
-不不不 -我只是想帮忙
- No, no, no, no, no, no. - I just want to help.
我不要你帮忙
I don't want your help.
今天我就求了你一件事 别搞太复杂
I asked you for one thing today: keep it simple.
结果你幼稚地突发奇想 搞了个主题夜
And on some childish whim, you decide to have a theme night.
我觉得这样让她挺自在的
I think it made her feel very comfortable.
这样搞谁都不会自在
It doesn't make anyone feel comfortable.
让我觉得...
It made me feel--
我看着跟个傻瓜似的
I looked like an idiot.
我们都像
We all did.
去床上睡觉吧 做点什么
Just--just go to bed. Do something.
别站在这了
Just--just get out.
我走就是了 我 我...
Then I'll go. I'll--I'll--
我明天坐第一班机回西雅图
I'll be on the first flight back to Seattle tomorrow.
真的很对不起
I'm so sorry.
别说对不起了
Stop. Come on.
我忍♥不住 就跟...
I can't help it. It's like
就跟我有道歉多动症一样
like I have apology Tourette's.
你本来也不可能知道
Look, there's no way that you could have known
今晚会有这么一出
what an absolute show tonight would be.
你还记得我跟那娘们差点打起来那个激动劲吗
Do you remember when the girl fight was the big story?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
威尔
Will.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
你不用说出来
You don't have to say it.
我真希望能在对的时间遇到你
I wish I was in the right place for you.
对我来说你太成熟了
You're just too mature for me.
我没开玩笑
I kind of mean it.
我还有太多要学的 所有一切
I--I have so much work to do on me, on everything.
好吧
Okay.
除开这些戏剧性的事件
You know, despite all the drama,
你还是我认识的最理智的女人
you're still the sanest woman I know.
当然了
Obviously.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我们应该...
Okay, um, we should--
我只是想跟能看清自己的人在一起
I just--I want to be with someone that knows who they are,
不是什么定时炸♥弹♥
not a human time bomb.
我也是
Me too.
我只是需要 一年时间
I just need, like, a year.
-也许五年 -不
- Maybe five. - No.
-好了 -好吧
- Okay. - Okay.
等你真的成熟了
You know, when you do grow up,
要打给我
you should call me.
好的
Okay.
把包放下
Just put the bag down.
妈妈 拜托
Mom, please.
-对不起 对不起 -妈妈
- I'm sorry. I'm sorry. - Mom.
我都快崩溃了
I'm overwhelmed right now.
感觉像是要失去一切
I feel like I'm losing everything.
而你的态度和乐观
And your attitude and optimism about it,
我做不到
I can't get behind it.
我不相信那种东西
I don't believe in that stuff.
我不像你
I'm not like you.
我知道
I know.
你像你♥爸♥一样
You're like your father.
我应该说谢谢吗
Thanks?
不不 你♥爸♥是个了不起的人
No, no, your dad is an amazing man.
不然这些年为什么我依然没有跟他离婚
Why do you think I stayed married to him all these years?
因为他从没在家待过
Because he was never home.
这么说可不公平
That's not fair.
再公平不过了
It's exactly fair.
听我说
Listen to me.
你这么漂亮这么完美
You're so loving and perfect.
我才不完美 我跟完美沾不上边
I'm not perfect. I'm hardly perfect.
拜托 别这样
Please, come on.
-你的皮肤 头发 -只是因为我不会
- The skin, the hair. - I mean, just because I don't
喋喋不休地说我自己的感受
go on about my feelings all the time.
我才不想每时每刻知道你的感受
I don't want to know about your feelings all the time.
我想知道你真实的一面
I want to know who you are.
大吼大叫 或者是差点被判刑
Yell, or stand by a conviction.
只是...
Just--
你上次哭是什么时候了
When's the last time you cried?
三个月前 我父亲去世的时候
Three months ago, when my father died.
外公去世了
Grandpa's dead?
是的
Yes, he is.
我... 他得了前列腺癌
I'm-- prostate cancer.
天哪 没有人告诉我 没人打给我
Oh, my God, nobody told me. Nobody called me.
你闹离婚已经经历了太多
You were going through so much with your divorce,
我只是想等到合适的时候再说
I just--I wanted to wait till the right moment.
现在吗
Is this it?
也许不是
Probably not.
这也太奇怪了
That is so odd.
真的吗
Really?
以任何客观标准来衡量 这都很有意思
By any objective standard, I'm--that's interesting.
我做了背部手术以后
When I had my back surgery,
我对止痛药上瘾了
I was briefly addicted to painkillers
长达五年之久
for five years.
你... 止痛药
You-- painkillers?
我过去常常从各个慈善商店里偷一些
I--I used to shoplift from charity stores.
我的上帝可多了
I have many Jesuses.
这我可没有料到
I did not expect that.
谁都不是完美的 我肯定也不是
Nobody's perfect, and certainly I'm not.
但我现在看到你有一点点完美了
But I see you now, a little bit,
应该更频繁地出现才好
and this should have been happening more.
这可不是母亲的职责
That's not a mother's job.
母亲的职责是保护她的孩子
A mother's job is to protect her children.
这是暗指我没有保护我的孩子
Is the implication that I don't protect mine
因为我对他们过分流露感情了吗
because I'm so effusive with them?
-不 莱拉 -我就活该
- No, Lyla. - That I somehow deserve
-遭这罪吗 -不 莱拉
- what is going on with me? - No, Lyla,
我不是这意思
that's not what I said.
甚至有可能失去我的孩子们吗
And possibly losing my children?
够了 莱拉 够了
Enough, Lyla. Lyla, enough.
我得收拾东西了
I have to go pack.
外公去世了
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表