剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
典型迪莉娅作风 我们不该告诉别人这种事
Typical Delia. We're not supposed to tell people that.
格温妮丝是个客户吗
Oh, is Gwyneth a client?
我们不该告诉别人这种事
We're not supposed to tell people that.
-原来是客户啊 -肯定是客户
- She is. - Oh, she so is.
-我不会证实这种猜测的 -她人怎么样
- You'll get no confirmation. - What is she like in person?
真人看上去是不是真的像麦当娜
In person, is she reedy like Madonna,
重视屁♥股♥多过脸
like she chose ass over face?
她看上去像希腊的女神
She looks like a Grecian goddess.
太无聊了
Boo. Boring.
她好像由内而外地散发着光芒
And she seems to glow from within.
顺便 给准宝宝
By the way, doom baby,
我准备了一些花哨的吊铃 够了吗
I got one of those slings, the fancy ones. is that enough?
-等等 不会是丝绸的吧 -对啊
- Wait, no, no, the silk one? - Yeah.
我买♥♥了一样的东西
I got the same thing.
该死 我准备了一样的东西
Crap, I got the same thing.
-把你的名字和我的写在一起 -我才不要
- Just put your name on my card. - No. I am not doing that.
我才不这么干 我要找些好东西
I am not doing that. I'm gonna find something great.
在你包里找吗
In your bag?
相信我 会让你大开眼界
Trust me. You will see.
你不能送宝宝口香糖
You can't give a baby tic tacs.
你不能给宝宝避孕套
You can't give a baby rubber.
-你不能给宝宝薄荷糖 -我不会给宝宝
- You can't give a baby Mentos. - I would not give a baby--
你不能给宝宝烟叶
You can't give a baby loose tobacco.
我都震惊了
I'm steamed.
我送了她个卡瓦利换尿布台
I give her a Cavalli changing pad,
一点反应都没有
Nothing, no reaction.
谁开礼物的时候会看上去这么痛苦
Who looks miserable opening all these presents?
不 我觉得她想笑
No, I think she tried to smile.
但是她的脸不听话
She just can't use her face.
-怎么可能 -不 说真的
- That's so wrong. - No, it's true.
你有没有看到没人送她我的书
Did you see no one gave her my book?
-你发现了没 -她可能已经有一本了
- Did you notice that? - She probably already has it.
我的贺卡那么好看 纯手写花体字
My card was magnificent, hand-crafted calligraphy.
我在投资一个小型文具企业
I'm investing in a small artisanal stationery business.
-什么 -这听上去不像你的作风啊
- What? - That doesn't really sound like you.
的确不是 但是猜猜看谁家的施虐女
It isn't, but guess whose dominatrix
-经营着那个文具企业 -不是吧
- has a small artisanal stationery business? - Oh, no.
不 莱拉
No, Lyla.
-你要干什么 -阿比盖尔 行侠仗义
- What are you up to? - Yes, Abigail, social justice.
我要帮助一个性工作者改善生活
I'm helping a sex worker better her life.
-这太好看了 -谢谢 那是我的
- Oh, it's so pretty. - Thank you, that's mine.
我实在太喜欢了
Oh, I just love it.
这是给宝宝的首饰吗
Is that baby jewelry?
你是在哪买♥♥的
Where did you buy that?
其实是我自己做的
I made it, actually.
太漂亮了
Well, it's incredible.
太谢谢你了
Thank you very much.
用指甲刀
Manicure scissors,
镊子处理一下手链就成了完美的婴儿首饰
tweezers, bracelet, perfect infant jewelry.
-只用了半个手链 -菲比
- Well, half a bracelet. - Phoebe.
那手链是拉尔夫给你的
The bracelet from Ralf?
你竟然给古德曼的宝宝妓♥女♥首饰
You gave baby Goodman whore jewelry?
-也是出于无奈 -真会找理由
- Desperate times. - Talk about an angle.
-最近怎么样 -亲爱的 你好吗
- How are you? - How are you, dear?
-这就是贝卡 -我的天
- That is Becca. - Oh, my gosh.
主人 我来错时间了吗
Mistress, did I come on the wrong day?
你不准备虐我吗
Aren't you gonna punish me?
丹 我没法再见你了
Dan, I can't keep seeing you.
我的日程排得太满了
My calendar is just too full.
什么 我不是一个合格的奴隶吗
What? Haven't I been a good slave?
相当合格
Adequate.
你是时候离开了
It's time for you to move on.
祝你好运
Good luck to you.
你是艾比 是吗
Abby, right?
是的 贝卡 对吧
Uh, yes. Becca, right?
你是怎么认识艾伦的
Uh, you know-- how do you know Ellen?
-她指导你生活吗 -不是
- Does she coach your life? - Oh, no.
格温妮丝在我小时候
Gwyneth used to babysit me
照看过我 所以
when I was a kid, so...
你好 贝卡
Becca, hi.
照看过你
Babysat you?
我希望你没意见 我只是...
I hope it's okay. I just...
我想告诉你我太受你和杰克的触动了
I want to tell you how impressed I am with you and Jake,
你们处理这一切的方法
how you're handling everything.
要是我父母分开时也能如此成熟就好了
I wish my parents had been so mature when they split.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我想孩子们会很喜欢住在帕拉迪索的
And I think the kids are gonna love staying at the Paradiso.
是有点俗气 但是就像住在酒店一样
It's a little tacky, but it's like living in a hotel,
至于位置 就像
and the location, it's like--
不 我们什么决定都还没做
Uh, no, we haven't decided on anything.
不会吧
Really?
杰克告诉我今天他已经签了租约
Jake told me he signed the lease today.
这是件好事 你不觉得吗
It's the right thing, don't you think?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我得走了 现在就走
I need to leave. Now.
好吧 一会儿见
Okay. See you later.
你好啊 亲爱的
Hello, lovely.
菲比 你看起来棒极了
Phoebe. You look amazing.
你也一如既往地好
You look amazing, as always.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你现在还在做珠宝吗
Are you still making jewelry?
我确实还在做珠宝
I am so still making jewelry.
我要开辟新事业了
I'm starting a line.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Ready? - Ready.
传奇之子
Infant Fabuleux.
-不是吧 -给孩子们的优质珠宝
- No. - Fine jewelry for infants.
-太棒了 -我想让你来做
- Brilliant. - And I want you to make it.
用这些
Out of this?
你觉得你能做吗
You think you can work with that?
我当然能做
Come on. Of course I can work with it.
爸爸 我们可以告诉他们当我们要水的时候
Dad, we can tell them they should only give people water
-别给上酒 -我会告诉他们的
- if they ask. - I'll tell them.
这样好不好 每个房♥子
How about this? Every house--
我会告诉他们的 但是 兄弟
I'll tell them, but, buddy,
你不要再纠结这事了 好吗
you've got to stop worrying about this so much, okay?
我绝不会渴着你的
I'm never gonna let you go thirsty.
很抱歉 但这卡也被停用了
I'm so sorry, but this card was declined, too.
什么 我的卡都在这儿了
What? That's every card I have.
我们一般不允许
We don't normally do this,
但我们认识你 所以我们可以让你赊账
but we know you, so we could take a check.
谢谢
Thank you.
你能摇爪吗
Can't you shake?
不能 你只想着吃
No, you just want to eat.
我不怪你 这没什么
I don't blame you. It's okay.
-妈妈 -妈妈
- Hi, mom. - Hi, mom.
过来
Come here.
你们好呀 电影好看吗
Hello. Was the movie good?
-好看 -好看
- Yes. - yeah.
-孩子们 -那就好
- Boys. - Okay.
让我和妈妈单独说几句
Give your mom and me a minute.
好吧
Okay-- um...
怎么了
What?
你♥他♥妈♥搞什么
What the hell are you doing?
我所有信♥用♥卡♥都被冻结了
All my credit cards were just declined.
我知道 它们在我名下
I know. They're in my name.
所有账户都在我名下
All the accounts are in my name.
所以你要证明什么 你能控制我吗
So what are you trying to prove, that you control me?
不 我告诉过你 不要惹我
No, I told you, don't provoke me.
我真的烦透了
I'm so tired of it.
连蕾特思女王都要你走了
Even Mistress Latex had to move on.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表