剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
that the roulette wheel is not my friend.
希望你记住这次教训
Well, I hope you learned your lesson.
记住了 代价不菲啊
Yeah, I did. It was very expensive.
也没那么夸张
It wasn't that expensive.
希望我们能再见
See you, I hope.
再见
Bye.
艾比 他是谁
Abby, who was that?
长这么帅不像杀手
Looked too handsome to be a hit man.
不是你因为克莱奥说了你那么多坏话
For Cleo? After the awful things
雇来杀她的吗
she said about you?
说点什么 艾比 媒体都没你的消息
Come on, Abby, nobody's heard from you.
-你得回应一下 -还是别了
- You must have a response. - I better not.
那贱♥人♥都把你踩在脚底下了
Come on, that bitch stepped to you.
的确如此
Yeah, she really did, right?
但我...
But I...
我觉得她人还不错
I think she's great.
算了吧 她说你昨日黄花呢
I call bull. She called you irrelevant.
是啊
Yep.
其实我觉得她说的没错
And the truth is, I found it validating...
因为没什么东西能被所有人喜爱
because no one truly interesting is universally liked.
你也知道 我的生活
And as you know, my life has become
最近变得趣味横生
a lot more interesting lately.
我懂了 你心态真好
Okay, I get it. That's great.
你最近在忙什么
What are you working on now?
我的编辑不想让我说
My editor would like to keep it under wraps.
但我可以告诉你会有本新书
But I will say it is a new book,
甚至可能是系列丛书
maybe even a new series.
人们肯定会对焕然一新的艾比·麦卡锡
And let's just say that people are going to be
大吃一惊的
very surprised at the new Abby McCarthy.
等你准备好了 我们可以帮你宣传
When you're ready, we'll do a nice item on you.
太感谢了
Fantastic.
我得进去听那个疯子
I better get in there and listen to that whack job
吹嘘怎么忽视孩子的了
brag about neglecting her children.
五分钟我都忍♥不了
Can't wait till her five minutes are up.
再见 帕蒂 祝你好运
Bye, Patty. Have a good one.
各位
Hey, guys.
菲比 拍照顺利吗
Phoebe, how was your photo shoot?
简直乱成一团
It was a perfect shit storm.
要是某人能来帮我就好了
I really could have used more hands.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我真的打算来帮你的
I-I totally intended on coming,
但事情发展得出乎了我的意料
but then my--my night took the craziest turn.
我遇到了一个激发出
I met a guy who gave me
最精彩灵感的男人
the most amazing insight.
而且我好像知道怎么下笔了
And work-wise, I feel like I have an idea.
主题非常大胆 自我 我不知道...
It's really bold and more me, and I-I just don't--
她怎么了
What is happening here?
-莱拉 出什么事了 -社工报告出来了
- Lyla, what is going on? - The caseworker's report--
他们建议丹与我的监护权比例为70/30
they recommend 70/30 custody in Dan's favor.
-不是吧 -什么
- Oh, no. - What?
两个儿子情感上与他更亲近
My sons feel much more emotionally connected to him.
-我又从来不回家 -天哪 莱拉
- And I'm never home. - Oh, my God, Lyla.
你开始发同情心了
Oh, are you sympathetic now?
我当然同情你
Yes, of course I'm sympathetic.
你对我做的事一点帮助也没有
What you did to me was not helpful at all.
你害我错过了我儿子学校里的朗读会
You made me miss story time at my son's school.
天哪 莱拉
Oh, my God, Lyla,
你争不到抚养权不是我的错
please do not blame me for your custody battle.
我们不知道情况这么糟
We didn't know it was this bad.
我得回家
I-I have to go home.
我得回家
I have to go home.
我就该在家待着不出来
I should've-- I should've been home.
我飞回去 我没法...
But I'm gonna fly, 'cause I can't--
别这样 别这样
No, come on. Come on.
我不想跟你们坐车回去
I don't want to ride back with you guys.
莱拉 你不能丢下我们离开
Lyla, you can't just leave without us.
杰克 你在这做什么
Jake, what are you doing here?
-你还记得小葫芦吗 -记得
- You remember baby gourd? - Yeah.
我在梦游
I'm tripping.
看出来了
Yeah, I can see that.
是吗
Yeah?
我就是想待在这 我想回家
I really needed to be here. I needed to be home.
艾比 我不想跟你活
Abby, I don't want to live with you.
但我想跟你死
But I do want to die with you.
我明白
I get that.
-你想躺下吗 -好
- Okay, do you want to lay down? - Yeah.
那我们找个地方躺下 过来
Okay, let's go do that. Just come over here.
你醉了吗
Are you loaded?
有一点
I'm--a little bit, yeah.
好了
All right.
躺下吧
There you go.
-躺好 -真舒服
- All right. - Oh, yes.
最爱这个沙发了
Love this couch.
你坐这里
Here, sit here.
-你睡吧 -来 你坐这
- Just get some rest. - Sit down. Sit--come here.
这件是...
That's your...
-你的结婚礼服 -是啊
- wedding tuxedo. - Yeah.
艾比
Abby...
为什么我们分开之后
Why did we have to split
我才看到你的美呢
for me to see how goddamn beautiful you are?
你太美了
You are so beautiful.
妈妈 几点了
Mama, what time is it?
很晚了
It's late.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-怎么了 -你醒啦
- What's going on? - Hi.
怎么了
What's up?
你好啊
How are you?
没事
Everything's okay.
没事
It's okay.
我只是想
I just thought that maybe...
我们或许可以去旅行
we could just pack some things and go on a trip.
我们去探险
It's gonna be an adventure.
好吗
Okay?
有疑惑 快躲开
第33条
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表