剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
你拘禁了我
You had me arrested.
我开着一辆写着"该死的贱♥人♥"的车
I drive a car that says "Bitch on wheels."
那只是个恶作剧
It was a prank,
而且你也报复我了
which you had coming, by the way,
但你刚刚刻意让我没法付孩子们的饭钱
But you just made sure that I couldn't pay for food for our kids.
我的天 太狗血了
Oh, my God, so dramatic.
狗血
Dramatic?
我的天 莱拉 你都不看看你自己
Jesus, Lyla, you don't even see yourself.
我还击了 我承认
I fired back, admitted,
但是当你耍我的时候
but when you play,
你是为了伤人 而且不仅伤害我
you play to hurt, and not just me,
还伤害了斯潘塞和艾瑞克
Spencer and Eric, too.
-不 -你根本不该带孩子
- No. - You never should have had kids.
-你根本没法驾驭 -什么
- It's just not in your wheelhouse. - What?
我要上诉索要抚养权
I'm gonna sue for full custody.
这样算不算狗血
How's that for dramatic?
这是什么
What's this?
我让你今天就搬出去
I want you out today.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
我刚听说
I just heard,
顺便说一句 是从贝卡那儿听到的
from Becca, by the way,
你已经签了租约
that you signed that lease.
好吧 她告诉过我你们见面了
Okay, she told me that you guys met.
我正准备一到家就告诉你
I was gonna tell you as soon as I came home.
你正要告诉我
You were gonna tell me?
你应该先问我的意见
You need to ask me first.
要我提醒你我
Do I need to remind you that I--
我不知道以后的钱从哪儿来
I don't know where our next dollar's coming from?
我正深陷麻烦中呢
I'm in real trouble.
我知道 那是谁的错
Yeah, and whose fault is that?
我可不是那个让你宣告全世界你写的是满纸谎言
I'm not the one who told you to tell the world you were full of shit.
为什么我要先问你
And why do I have to ask?
我们有存款啊
We have savings.
我有权动存款
I have access to savings.
是我有存款 那是我的钱
I have savings. That is my money!
对 你有存款
Right, you have savings,
因为我对这个家的贡献
because what I've contributed to this family
对你来说一文不值
doesn't count for dick to you!
是你叫我专心追求导演事业
You're the one who told me to pursue directing exclusively.
-我不该那么说 -对 你不该说
- I shouldn't have said that. - No, you shouldn't have.
这跟你从我女朋友那儿听说
And does this have anything to do with the fact
有什么关系吗
that you heard it from my girlfriend?
-有关系吗 -那张有你女朋友
- Does it? - Your girlfriend whose ass
-屁♥股♥的海报 -天哪 得了吧
- is hanging out in a poster... - Oh, God, come on.
挂在我们14岁女儿的卧室里
in our 14-year-old daughter's bedroom.
做得好 杰克
Nice move, Jake.
也许我们应该在调解的时候谈这事
Well, maybe we should talk about it in mediation,
只要你都能跟有妇之夫
and you can have it in writing that Lilly can have
众目睽睽下在学校里勾搭
Her dad's hot piece of ass hanging on the wall
你就可以把莉莉房♥间墙上挂着的
as long as you get to cavort with a married man
她爸爸性感臀部的事写进书里
at school where the whole world can see you!
那又怎样 那又怎样
Oh, whatever, whatever!
我要你现在就给我搬出去
I just want you out today, now.
给我滚
Just get out.
还有我建议你雇个律师 因为我找好了
And I suggest you hire a lawyer, because I have.
-这就是你的建议吗 -没错
- Oh, is that what you suggest? - Yes.
多谢 我早有了
Thank you. I already have.
迪莉娅·巴耐
Delia Banai.
我是艾比 艾比·麦卡锡
It's Abby, Abby Mccarthy.
插曲 《Say Something》—— A Great Big World
我想雇你当我律师
I'd like to retain your services.
你好 我是杰克·诺瓦卡 我找本·卡弗
Hi, it's Jake Novack calling for Ben Carver.
我想从他那儿打听一些离婚律师的名字
Um, I wanted to get the names of some divorce lawyers from him.
是的 抱歉 我等会儿再打给你
Yeah. Uh, I'm sorry. I'm gonna have to call you back.
-爸爸 爸爸 -孩子们
- Dad, dad, dad, dad! - Hey, you guys.
我们一路骑上山顶的
We rode all the way to the top of the hill.
-不会吧 -他只摔了 大概10次
- No way. - He only fell, like, ten times.
我才没有
Did not.
安息日 犹太教主要节日
妈妈说我们要过安息日 还是
Mom said we were gonna do Shabbat, or...
是的 我马上就进去
Yeah, we are. Um, I'll be right in.
你们先走吧 一会儿里面见
Go ahead. I'll meet you in there.
安息日 安息息
Shabbat, shabbutt.
小查理 快走吧
Charlie. Go.
好的 爸爸再见
All right. Bye Dad.
耐心点 会久一点
Bear with me here. It's been a while.
做得好
Good job.
现在是为孩子们的祈祷
And now the prayer over the children.
永远别相信按时收费的人
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表