剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
我以为我们只是简简单单吃个饭
I thought we were gonna keep things simple.
这也不复杂啊
It's simple.
我就是弄了几个灯笼还有我亲手卷的寿司
It's little--couple of lanterns, hand-rolled sushi.
我是认真的
This is serious.
社工随时就要来了
The case worker's gonna be here any minute.
我做了你最喜欢的 石虾天妇罗
I made your favorite, rock shrimp tempura.
妈妈 真的很好吃 你尝尝
It's so good, mama. Try it.
好吧 你们能不能把戏服脱掉
Okay. Can you just take the costume off?
这可是正宗的和服
It's an authentic kimono.
拜托你们三位把衣服换掉
I really need you all to take the costumes off.
还有 这是怎么回事
And what's going on over here?
这个啊 我看到这些校报
Oh, yeah, I saw all these school papers
堆得到处都是
just lying around.
我就帮你整理了一下
So I thought that I would help you get organized.
明天学校里有烘焙大贩卖♥♥ 你得带些饼干去
You're taking cookies to school tomorrow for the Bake Sale,
所以我就给你做了些燕麦巧克力饼干 没问题吧
so I made my oatmeal chocolate chip, okay?
还真的有问题
No, it's not really okay.
我知道这事 我本来就准备做饼干的
I knew that. I was gonna make cookies.
我也想做点饼干
I wanted to make cookies.
她来了
Oh, she's here.
快去换衣服 等你们都回来以后
Take 'em off, and then when you come back,
我们就像以往一样吃一顿正常的家庭晚餐
we're gonna have a normal family dinner just like always,
不过今晚不看电视
except we're not gonna watch TV.
我们就一起聊聊天 然后
We're gonna talk to each other and have a--
然后共度美好时光
a really enjoyable time.
你好 我叫莱拉
Hi. I'm Lyla.
我叫唐娜
Donna.
唐娜 这是我妈妈 安妮
Donna, this is my mother, Annie.
安妮 这是唐娜
Annie, this is Donna.
晚上好
こんばんは
你作业写完了吗
Hey, did you finish your homework?
-嗯 -真的吗
- Yeah. - Really?
那篇关于威廉·戈德曼
All 2,000 words on
在二战中的经历是如何激发他
how Lord Of The Flies was inspired
创作《蝇王》的灵感的两千字论文都写完了吗
by William Goldman's experiences in World War II?
是威廉·戈尔丁好吗
William Golding.
我说的就是这个
That's what I said.
我还在法语上多修了点学分
Plus I did some extra credit in French.
-好吧 -我得打个电♥话♥给杰德
- Oh, okay. - I have to go call Jade.
她现在快崩溃了
She's totally freaking out
因为她妈妈不让她画烟熏妆去学校
'cause her mom won't let her wear mascara to school.
真弱智
It's so retarded.
孩子们一般吃什么甜点
What do kids have for dessert?
冰激凌
Ice cream?
你知道的 我可喜欢冰激凌了
You know that one. I like that one a lot.
大家觉得怎么样
So is everybody okay?
莱拉 你真是超越自我了
Lyla, you really outdid yourself.
看起来相当美味
This looks-- it looks so delicious.
不用特地这么麻烦的
I hope you didn't go out of your way.
不会啊 我们经常这样 对吧
No, we like to do this kind of thing a lot, right?
寿司日什么的
You know, a sushi fest.
我知道家里有个社工是挺诡异的
I know it's jarring having a case worker in your home,
但还是请尽量放松
but just try to relax
就把这顿晚餐当做平常一样 好吗
and treat this dinner like any other, okay?
当然啦
Of course.
你要吃点什么吗
Okay, so what can I get you?
我胃不太好
I'm celiac.
这米里有麸质吗
Is there gluten in the rice?
有有 米里有麸质
Yes, yes, there's gluten in rice.
对你来说可能比较难消化
That must be very hard for you.
那好吧
Okay.
真好吃
Oh, this is good.
吧唧吧唧
Toot-toot.
我的天 你太美了
Oh, my God, do you look fabulous.
-谢谢 -我喜欢这条裙子 真好看
- Thank you. - I love this dress. Gorgeous.
谢谢 我等会儿要去夜店
Thank you. I--I'm going to a club later.
好好浪浪
I'm hanging out.
菲比有没有邀请你参加她的处♥女♥秀
Did--did Phoebe invite you to her big debut?
开什么玩笑 我是不请自去的
Are you kidding me? I invited myself.
这可不容错过
This I had to see.
是啊
Yeah.
今晚可别跟我说离婚的事情 好吗
Just no divorce lawyer talk tonight, okay?
我要好好放松放松
I'm taking the night off.
好的
Oh, of course.
对了你还没跟我谈完
Oh, you haven't gotten back to me
法务会计的事
about the forensic accounting.
抱歉 我老是忘记
Oh, I--sorry, I just keep forgetting.
不 你不是忘了 而是一直在抗拒
No, you're not forgetting. You're resisting.
-你又说离婚的事了 -对不起
- You're talking about it. - Sorry.
-好吧 不说了 -谢谢
- Fine. Punching out. - Thank you.
话说莱拉小姐在哪里
Speaking of, where is Miss Lyla?
她今晚有事
She is busy tonight.
她妈妈来了 还有
Her mom is here, and--
女士们
Ladies.
迪莉娅 我想你还没见过维卡和梅雷特
Delia, I don't think you've met Vika and Merete.
这是艾比 你知道的
You know Abby.
很高兴见到你
Hi, nice to see you.
迪莉娅 这是梅雷特
Delia, Merete.
迪莉娅
Hi, Delia.
这下我更能理解你了
I feel like I know you so much better.
我们很高兴你们今晚能来
We're so glad that you came tonight.
我们之前还担心不是每个人都能接受
We were worried that not everyone would be so accepting.
是啊 这事要公开真的很难
Yes, coming out can be hard.
是的
Yes.
-是啊 那个 -挺好的
- Yeah, well-- - I think it's great.
是啊 恭喜了
Yeah. Congratulations.
随心而行嘛
Whatever floats your boat.
我们觉得很幸运能遇到这样一个奇女子
We just feel very lucky to have met such an amazing woman.
-谢谢 -她可棒了
- Thank you. - She is amazing.
-那么让我们在这儿再干一杯 -好呀
- So we'll have one more drink here, - Ok.
然后带你去探险一番
then take you on a little adventure.
我天 我最喜欢探险了
Oh, my God, I love adventures.
你真是太了解我了
You know me so well already.
我们一会儿就回来
We'll be back.
很高兴见到你们
Nice to meet you ladies.
-拜拜 -拜
- Bye-bye. - Bye.
拜
Bye.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
这怎么可能发生
That cannot possibly work.
何止是发生了
It beyond works.
难道不会压力太大了吗
I mean, isn't it too much?
双倍的感情需求
That's, like, double the emotional needs.
会 不过他们很照顾我的需求
Yeah, but they take care of my needs,
然后也会照顾彼此的需求
and then they take care of each other's needs,
所以我备受支持
so I'm totally supported.
-太不可思议了 -等等
- It's amazing. - Wait, wait.
那做♥爱♥怎么办
What about the sex?
单枪战二马
One train, two tunnels
貌似有严重的供需问题
sounds like a serious supply-and-demand issue.
-就是就是 -好问题
- Yes, yes. - Very good question.
不一定非要是PIV
It's not all about P.I.V.
长枪捣黄龙
Penis in vagina.
三个人一起
With three people,
可就有成倍的方法来玩了
there are exponentially more ways to get off,
比如用舌头
like T.I.V.
-好吧 -还可以我和她互蹭
- Okay. - There's V.O.V.
好吧
All right.
当然了 还有我最爱的乳♥交♥
And then, of course, my favorite, P.I.B.
实践出真知 知道吗
Just don't knock it till you've tried it, okay?
回见
Bye.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表