剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
your dad was force-feeding coffee, and...
我就一直陪她躲在浴室里
and then I just hid in the bathroom with her
直到她清醒
till she sobered up.
-真疯狂 -可不
- Crazy. - Mm.
我都没注意到
I didn't even notice.
她最后公主范还是挺足的
Well, she was a pretty okay princess in the end.
你好 我是杰克·诺瓦克 马克
Yeah, hi, it's Jake Novak calling you, Mark.
没错 我是贝卡·莱利的朋友 她告诉我
Uh, yeah, I'm a friend of Becca Riley's and she told me
打给他谈关于执导血色娇娃的事
to give him a call about maybe directing Blood Sisters, so.
杰克·诺瓦克
Yeah, Jake Novak.
当然 我等着 我转到车载蓝牙上
Sure, I'll hold, I'm gonna put you on Bluetooth, okay?
莱拉
Lyla.
你再给我玩消失
You pull this disappearing act again,
我要给你妹妹来拳狠的
I am going to punch you in the vagina.
我会很开心的 不过你也得到波兰来再说
I'd be delighted, but you'd have to come to Portland.
什么
What?
你去波兰干什么 你个疯婆娘
What are you doing in Portland, you crazy woman?
我们在这停留 是因为埃里克
We stopped here, you know, because of Eric
-和即将到来的泼水节 -好吧
- and oncoming water wars-- - Okay.
-还有呢 -实在太棒了
- And? - It's so great.
《波特兰迪亚》[美国喜剧]都不整平等了
Portlandia doesn't even do it justice.
我租了最美的房♥子
I have rented the most beautiful house,
我还说服了丹也过来
and I've convinced Dan to come here, and...
这边有家饭店我觉得他一定会喜欢的
there's a restaurant that I think he's gonna love.
所以你就这么消失去买♥♥了个新生活
Okay, so you just disappeared and bought a new life?
你要我去找寻内心的快乐
You told me to find what makes me happy.
现在看来 那就是我孩子们能开心
As it turns out, it's my kids being happy
还有小批量产的手工泡菜
and small batch artisanal pickles.
真棒 莱拉
That's amazing, Lyla.
所以你准备什么时候过来
When are you gonna get your ass down here?
不要抹杀公主
第67条
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表