剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
-互蹭 -信息量太大
- V.O.V. - It's TMI.
我同意
I agree.
我想你需要来点酱油
I think you need some soy sauce.
妈妈
Mom!
对不起 对不起
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
加利福尼亚的水位已经下降到历史最低点
California water tables have dropped to record lows.
我知道 他很关注时事
I know. He's very socially conscious.
我们也很为他骄傲 但是
We're really proud of him, but--
没事的 亚伦 深呼吸
It's okay. Aaron, take a breath.
想想看水循环
And just think about the hydrological cycle.
-不不 -我不要 奶奶
- No, no. - No, grammy.
水循环
The hydrocycle, the evaporation
多蒸发200加仑的水
of 200 extra gallons of water.
对不起 对不起
ごめんね ごめんね
要来些清酒吗
Would you like some sake?
麸质过敏
Gluten.
斯特拉 你能别嚷嚷了吗
Stella! Would you quit that howling down there?
-爸爸 -没事的
- Dad? - Mm, it's okay.
那是罗森贝格先生的表演课又开始了
It's just--it's Mr. Rosenberg's acting class again.
科瓦尔斯基 安静点
Kowalski, quiet!
对不起 小宝贝
Sorry, buddy.
听起来就像有人要被谋杀了一样
It sounded like someone was getting murdered.
田纳西·威廉斯 美国著名剧作家
肯定是田纳西·威廉斯的剧本
Yeah, Tennessee Williams, I believe.
我从未有过这样的感觉
I never felt the way I do.
罗森贝格 你够了
Rosenberg, seriously!
莉莉
Lilly.
莉莉
Lilly.
莉儿
Lills?
已经睡着了吗
Are you asleep already?
我去
Oh, shit.
好吧 要是有任何消息 请你
Okay, well, if you do hear anything, you--
对
Right.
不 那是我妻子的号♥码
No, actually, that's my wife's cell.
麻烦你打这个号♥码
If you could call this number--
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
再见
Bye.
你那儿有消息吗
You get anything?
还没有 我
Not yet. I'm--
我翻了脸书和推特
I checked facebook and twitter,
现在在看ins 但是
and I'm on instagram now, but--
已经联♥系♥了她所有朋友的家长了
And that's all the parents of the kids she's friends with
还是杳无音讯
and nothing, so...
你应该打给艾比
You got to call Abby.
我不知道 我不想让她担心
I don't know. I don't want to freak her out.
你也知道她什么样
I mean, you know what she's like.
算了吧 我们还是继续吧
Come on. Let's just keep going.
杰克 打给她吧
Jake, call her.
等我给那些不是莉莉朋友的孩子家长
I will call her after I call all the parents of the kids
打过电♥话♥ 再打给她
Lilly's not friends with.
你好 维奇
Hi, Vicki?
我是杰克·诺瓦克 我是莉莉的爸爸
Yeah, hi, this is Jake Novak. I'm Lily's dad.
-这边没那么疯 -是啊
- Little less crazy down here. - Yeah.
你要喝什么
What are you drinking?
伏特加奎宁或者...
Like, a vodka tonic, or--
不好意思
Oh, sorry.
我要啤酒和伏特加奎宁
Can I get a beer and vodka tonic?
这只是暖场
So this is just the opening act.
-这乐队的表演很棒 -好的
- The band is amazing. - Okay.
我那个年代都叫DJ
Back in my day, we called that a DJ.
你是说那个待在舞台边上
Oh, you mean the guy in the little booth--
-那个小池子里的 -没错
- Off to the side. - Yeah.
现在 我...
Now, I, like--
人们挤在台下看台上的人发酒疯
People packed auditoriums to watch guys play vinyl.
是啊 都是些疯小子
Yes. Those crazy kids.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
我想 你想不想出去
I hope--do you want to just get out of here
然后找个餐厅我们好好聊一聊
and go to a restaurant where we can talk?
我本来以为你会觉得这很有趣
I thought this might be fun for you,
有点不一样
a little something different,
我告诉你 这乐队...
and I'm telling you, the band is--
乐队很棒
The band's amazing.
咱们再听几首歌♥吧
Let's just stay for a few songs.
我想... 你知道的
I want to, you know,
告诉别人姐可亲眼看到过
be all able to say that I saw the--
Z形线
Zigzags.
在回送酒吧
At the Echoplex.
银湖厅
Silver Lake.
好吧
All right.
提醒你 以后还是别这样说了
Just for the record, you should never say it like that again.
其实你我的相遇
Okay, it wasn't totally a coincidence,
不全是巧合
us running into each other.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你提到过你经常去那家小超♥市♥
Well, you may have mentioned that that was your mini mart,
所以我也经常去
so I made it my mini mart.
在我看来这段对话真是够挑逗的
Wow, that's scintillating conversation on my part.
真的吗
You did, really?
不然怎么会发生这一切
How else was it just gonna happen?
我想见你 艾比
I wanted to see you, Abby.
嘴巴太甜了
That's sweet.
可能不是吧
Maybe she didn't.
-不 绝对是的 -谁
- Nope, she definitely did. - She who?
是这样的 只是个跟我约会过的人
Do you know what? Just someone I used to date.
好吧
Okay.
我觉得咱们已经甩掉她了
I think we lost her.
为什么这么紧张
What's with all the Cloak and Dagger?
你觉得跟我一起在这里很尴尬吗
Are you embarrassed to be here with me?
不 不是这样的
No. Oh, no, no, no, no, it's--
威尔
Will!
瑞秋
Hey, Rachel.
你在这啊
So here you are.
你到底要我给你打多少个电♥话♥
So how many times do I have to call you, huh?
你不能这么假装我根本不存在吧
You can't act like I don't exist.
我知道你在找我 相信我
No, no, I know you exist. Trust me, okay?
-我们已经没什么好说的了 -还有你
- There's nothing left to say. - And you.
你就是那个他勾搭的贱♥人♥吗
You're the slut he's hung up on.
-应该不是我吧 -瑞秋 别这样
- Um, I don't think so. - Rachel, come on.
你知不知道他是有主的 贱♥人♥
You know, he was with someone, you slut!
把她带走 把她带出去
Get her out! Get her out of here!
你竟敢抢我的男人 臭婊♥子♥
You stepping to me, bitch? Huh?
你竟敢向我泼酒
You threw your drink on me.
想打我吗 贱♥人♥
You want to fight me, you slut?
-别再叫我贱♥人♥了 -贱♥人♥
- Enough with the "slut." - Slut!
这字眼太恶毒了
That's a terrible word.
-你肯定是菲比 -没错
- And you must be Phoebe. - I am.
我们听说过很多你的事
We've heard so much about you.
是吗
You have?
我们可一直在夸你
We've been bragging.
进来吧 别害怕
Come on in. Don't be scared.
只是些有趣的游戏
It's just fun and games.
好啊
Okay.
-我觉得不错 -是吗
- Looks good to me. - Yeah?
我们走
Let's go.
管他呢
What the hell, huh?
天呐 太抱歉了
Oh, my God, I'm so sorry.
刚刚太棒了
That was awesome.
我差点就要挑起一场酒吧斗殴
I was almost in a bar fight. Me.
我真的"抢了她的男人"吗 这什么意思
Was I "stepping to her"? What is that?
-她只是恨意太深了 -恨意
- You know, just getting aggro. - Aggro!
我 我在发抖
Oh, I am, like--I'm shaking.
我太兴奋了
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表