剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
Boom, you're forgiven.
我不能接受
I'm not comfortable with that.
我的孩子们会知道的
My kids would hear about it.
那就先低调一点吧
Then just lay low for a bit.
我们会关注这事对销♥售♥的影响然后重新安排
We'll see how all this affects sales and regroup.
重新安排
Regroup.
重新安排
Regroup.
好吧
Yeah.
照片上好看多了
It looked a lot nicer in the pictures.
我觉得我们应该选树林对面那个房♥子
I just--I think we should take the place across from the grove.
还有游泳池 孩子们会喜欢的
It's got a pool. The kids will love that.
-那可要四千五一个月 -我知道
- It's $4,500 a month. - I know.
和房♥贷比起来...
Between that and the mortgage--
我知道 我正努力找工作呢
I know, and I have feelers out for work.
我会重归摄像行业
I'll go back to camera operating,
我们一起就负担得起了
and we'll put it together.
问题在于 我的签售会取消了
The thing is, my, um, book tour was canceled.
-什么意思 -因为 你知道的...
- What do you mean? - Because, um, you know...
因为你公开说的那些疯话吗
Because of your public psychotic break?
你也在家待业十年了
Well, it's also been ten years since you've had a job.
-你也得花上不少时间 -我知道了
- It might take you a while - Oh, I see,
-重新找份工作 -就因为我就是个失败者
-to get back on your feet. - because I'm a failure,
我跟孩子们在一起的时候
When I'm with the kids,
就该住在哪个破地方
I should probably stay somewhere crappy.
当然不是
Of course not.
只是我们只能在那四千五和这房♥子之间做选择
It just has to be something between this and $4,500.
你真希望我死了吗
You really wished I was dead, huh?
倒也不是
Not literally.
而且 你知道 我吃了催产素什么的
And, you know, I was on, like, oxy or something.
莱拉扔我嘴里的
Lyla put it in my mouth.
我们尽量乐观一点 好吗
We're gonna keep this as positive as we can, right?
齐心协力
Do this as a team.
我们会给你找个好住处的
We're gonna find you something great.
内特
我想你了
你知道我会一直发到你回我为止
-一定会很棒的 -好吧
- It's gonna be great, okay? - Okay.
这是一种豆类蔬菜
It's a legume, which is why
-专门做给你吃的 -就是种豆子嘛
- I served it to you. - Well, then I guess it's a bean.
-能不能慢点跑 -疯孩子
- Can you please slow down? - Wild children.
-真的没有巡回签售会了吗 -没了
- So no book tour, huh? - Nope.
多嘴一分钟 毁掉我一生
In one moment of TMI, I basically destroyed my life.
还有 内特又发短♥信♥给我了
Oh, and Nate started texting me again.
我想他可能发现我和杰克的事了
I think he found out about me and Jake,
想搞点什么旧爱重燃
and he wants to rekindle.
内特 你出轨那个吗
Nate? Affair Nate?
那只是柏拉图式出轨
It was an emotional affair.
我们甚至没接过吻
We did not even kiss, and I am not going
而且我也不会越线 受伤的人太多
to go there because a lot of people got hurt.
不过人家英俊潇洒 工作靠谱
However, he's handsome, he's employed,
不像某些人
unlike some people we know.
你给丹安了个醉驾罪名
How exactly is Dan supposed to get a job
让他怎么找工作
with that DUI you got him?
他连车都开不了
He can't even drive.
跟这个无关
It's not about that.
他以前是个高级行政主厨
He was a very high-end executive chef.
现在回归底层肯定觉得丢脸
He'd be humiliated starting over under somebody like--
我以为他喜欢丢脸呢
I thought he liked to be humiliated.
我敲死你
I will knock you out.
来啊 你敢
Do it. I dare you.
妈 你知道吗 因为干旱
Mom, you know, because of the drought,
一场大火就能把整个加州烧掉
all of California could be consumed by a super-fire.
宝贝 别再看那些东西了
Baby, stop reading that stuff.
你干吗不去找他们玩点电子游戏呢
Why don't you go find the other kids and play a video game?
-把盘子收了 谢谢 -好运哦
- Clean the palate. Thank you, sweetheart. - Good luck.
-可怜的孩子 -我知道
- Poor guy. - I know.
每天我都能听到关于未来水资源战争的进展
Every day I get an update on the coming water wars
还劝我搬去波特兰
and how we should all move to Portland.
杰克在哪呢
Where is Jake, anyways?
我以为他又住这了呢
I thought he was living here again.
在贝卡那吧 我不知道
He's...at Becca's. I--I don't know.
如果杰克都和那女孩在一起了
If Jake is with that child,
你干吗还这么通情达理
why are you being so accommodating?
换成是我 我会每晚都用胶带
If it were me, I would be duct taping his scrotal sack
他的蛋蛋给缠在大腿上
to his inner thigh on a nightly basis
直到他能勤快点
till he was off that couch.
听起来很好玩
Yeah, well, um, as interesting as that sounds,
但我们要一切为了孩子
we are trying to be on the same team for the kids.
-为了孩子 -敬孩子们
- For the kids. - To the kids!
-敬孩子们 -孩子是我们的未来
- To the children. - Children are our future.
-没错 -就是这样
- Huzzah! - Yeah!
看着我
Look at me.
来嘛
Come on.
看着我
Look at me.
现在好了 都是你的错
Okay, that's your fault.
要是你再让我看着你
I'm not gonna last more than six minutes
我以后只能六分钟了
if you tell me to look at you.
你太性感了
You're too hot.
好吧
Okay.
这句还没听过
That's a new one.
怎么了 你是在倒计时还是在数羊呢
So what, are you counting backwards or sheep or something?
没在数羊 提到羊我马上就泄了
Oh, no, no, not sheep. Sheep get me off instantly.
-好恶心 -我在农场长大
- Gross. - I grew up on a farm.
-才不是 -那的羊都好性感
- You did not. - With hot sheep.
差点忘了
Oh, I almost forgot.
我弄到莉莉想要的海报了
I got that poster Lilly wanted.
太好了 她会很高兴的 谢谢你
Good. She'll be really pleased. Thank you.
她知道我们在一起了吗
So does she know we're dating?
还不知道
Not yet, no.
艾比和我决定晚一点
Abby and I said that we would wait
再向孩子们介绍自己的...
before we introduced the kids to anybody that we're--we're--
新一半
anybody new.
很难办吧
It's hard, huh?
你说哪部分 是毁灭我孩子的三观
Which part? The devastating my kids part
搬到工作室去住
or the moving in a apartment in studio city
还是找一份
or the looking for the kind of work
我发誓我绝不再干的工作
I swore I'd never do again?
你不该回去干摄影
You shouldn't go back to camera operating.
你是个导演
You're a director.
一部还未开拍的电影的导演
I'm a director with a movie that didn't even get to video
手上的一堆项目都还在待定中
and a bunch of projects in development.
可我得挣点钱
And I need to make some money, so...
我是不是把自己说得很牛逼
I'm really making myself sound sexy here, right?
不说了不说了
Let's--let's stop talking.
别这样
No, come on.
我希望你能跟我多聊聊
I want you to talk to me.
工作的事确实棘手
It's hard with the work stuff, 'cause...
那是因为艾比发展事业的时候
you took care of the kids
是你在照顾孩子
And you took care of everything while Abby built her career.
你是个好爸爸 好伴侣
You've been a great dad and a great partner.
她也许不懂 但我明白
She might not see that, but I do.
你应该见见我的监制马克
You should meet with Mark, my executive producer.
他会喜欢你的
He--he would love you,
我们也一直在找新的导演
and we're always looking for new directors.
-去你们剧组吗 -是啊
- Oh, for your show? - Yes.
我觉得
Oh, I don't...
这样可能不太好吧
I don't think I would be comfortable with that.
那个乌克兰电影应该快拿到投资了
I--I think the Ukraine movie is about to get financed,
我只是需要找份短工撑过这一阵
and I just need something to hold me over until then.
但还是谢谢你
But thank you.
好吧 至少别想住处的事了
Well, at least forget the shitty apartment
你就住这好了
and just stay here.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表