剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
我是说 内特和我还没...
I mean, Nate and I haven't even--
上过床吗
Had sex.
你们俩做的其实更亲热
What you're doing is actually more intimate.
这是精神出轨
It's emotional infidelity,
对他的另一半来说太残忍♥了
and that is so brutal on the spouse.
相信我
Trust me.
随你去问杰克或是内特的妻子 或者我
Ask Jake or Nate's wife or me.
慢行
早上好 恩佐 下车吧 朋友
Morning, Enzo. Come on out, my friend.
-祝你一天顺心 -你好
- I want you to have a great day. - Hi.
不得不说 这不就像是
I got to say, wouldn't this be, like,
爱情片史上
the greatest meet-cute
最甜蜜的邂逅吗
in the history of romantic comedies?
这一幕就出现在你的电影里吗
It's right out of one of your movies.
我就说嘛 除了感觉没这么糟糕
Right? Well, except it doesn't suck.
-别闹了 -你才别闹了
- Come on. - No, you come on.
-不 你才别闹了 -你才别闹了
- No, you come on. - No, you come on.
你知道吗 对某些作家来说
You know what? For a couple of writers,
这样的玩笑开得也太差劲了
that's some terrible banter.
就你聪明
Well, you're the clever one.
那你再聪明点啊
Be clever. Be clever-er.
有你扰乱我的心神我怎么聪明得起来
I can't be clever-er 'cause I'm distracted by you.
内特
Nate.
等等
Hold on.
-伙计们 下车吧 -你好 尤多拉
- Hey, guys, come on out. - Hi, Eudora.
-大扎和小扎 -你的书包真好看
- Zayden and Zenon. - I love that backpack.
今天也要干劲满满的 小伙子们
Go tear it up today, gents.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
回到你刚刚那句不那么机智的回答
All right, back to the not-so-razor-sharp repartee.
说到哪儿了
Where were we?
我有话要对你说
There's something I need to say.
真巧
What a coincidence,
因为我也有话要对你说
because I have something I need to say.
我觉得我得先说
I think I need to say my thing before you say yours.
好吧
Okay.
我要说的是 你知道我对你的感觉
The thing is, you know how I feel about you.
等等 暂停一下 抱歉
Ah, hold that thought. Sorry.
-回见 -好极了 萨斯加德
- Later. - Perfect. Hey, Sarsgaard.
-准备好享受这一天了吗 -当然
- You ready to have a fun day? - Yeah.
必须好好享受 这是命令
You better. That's an order.
-回头见 小兄弟 -拜拜
- See you later, buddy. - Bye.
-你刚才说什么 -对
- You were saying? - Yes.
但是你说完就让我说
But I get to say my thing right after.
-好的 -那行
- Right. - Okay.
你结婚了 内特
You're married, Nate.
我们不能再这样了
We can't go down this road again.
我做不到
I can't do it.
-做不到吗 -我做不到
- "Can't do it." - I can't do it.
明白
Got it.
-说完了吗 -对
- Is that it? - Yeah.
那这时候揭晓正好
Wow. This is such a great reveal.
"揭晓"
"Reveal"?
我跟妻子分开了
I left my wife.
我有点兴奋 也有点害怕
I'm excited and kind of terrified.
如果跟内特在一起的感觉有跟他发短♥信♥一半好
If being with Nate is half as good as emailing him--
你听着就跟初中生一样
You sound like an eighth grader.
你还没离婚呢
You're not even divorced yet.
喜欢吗
You like?
讨厌死了
I hate.
算了
You know what?
你要是这个态度 我就不说内特的事了
I don't have to talk about Nate if it's gonna make you all--
艾比 艾比 没事的 去约会吧
Abby, Abby, it's fine. Go on a date.
不过别在离婚前就再婚 明白吗
Just don't get married again before you get divorced, okay?
明白
Point taken.
-西装 -难看死了
- And suit. - Terrible.
天哪 你今天真暴躁
God. You're so cranky today.
我只是 我只是不想来买♥♥衣服
You know, I just-- I don't want to be doing this.
我没时间 而且我已经有西装了
I don't have time to be doing this, and I already have a suit.
我本应该在家写书 现在却在这陪你
Well, I should be home writing, but I am here with you.
如果你能集中精力 我们就能快点搞定
So, if you could just focus, we can get through this faster.
是吗
Yeah...
我要逛出心静如水的境界
I'm shopping my way to inner peace and calm.
-进展如何 -吃了我吧
- How is that going? - Eat me.
那说明进展还不错
So, well. It's going well.
-靴子真不错 -糟了
- Rocking the boots. - Oh, crap.
-天哪 不要 -其实呢 麦克斯
- Jesus, God, no. - You know what, Max?
我不是要穿这个去晚会
I am not wearing this to the gala.
秀性感的时候再穿这个
I just-- it's for sexy time.
是迪亚哥 刚刚练空手道的时候拇指受伤了
Diego, he just messed up his thumb doing karate.
空手道
Karate.
两天之后就要比赛了
I mean, it's, like, two days before a game.
-简直蠢 -迪亚哥是谁
- So stupid. - Who's Diego?
他是游击手 也是第四位击球手
He's my shortstop and my cleanup hitter.
游击手负责防守二、三垒之间
第四位击球手力量最大
我得赶紧买♥♥个拇指护具
I got to get a good thumb protocol in place,
免得肿起来
stem any swelling.
查尔斯 我要走了 走了
Charles! I'm out, I'm out.
我要你腾出我下午的所有日程
Hey, I need you to move all my afternoon drive-bys
会议也改天再开
and reschedule the Struger meeting.
你可以说是有急事
Yes, you can say it's an emergency!
儿童棒球联赛的急事
It's a little league emergency.
这算不算自相矛盾
Should that be an oxymoron?
你就像驯兽师的助理一样
You look like a lion tamer's assistant,
-裤子还被狮子吃掉了 -好吧
- only the lion ate your pants. - Okay.
也许维卡喜欢高筒靴 超短裤
Or Vika likes very high boots and very short shorts
配上暴露的过气无袖衫
and ventilated vintage tops,
而且押头韵还会让他兴奋起来
and he's turned on by alliteration.
-莱拉 -怎么
- Lyla. - What?
这是什么意思
What's going on?
好吧 不久前艾比在学校看到
Okay, Abby saw you kissing the Euro hubby
你跟那个欧洲男接吻了
at school the other day.
我真心谢谢你了 莱拉
Thank you so much, Lyla. Unreal.
我说过了 下班后能保密的几率只有六成
I told you, 60/40 I could keep a secret off the clock.
跟你们想的不一样
It's not what you think.
我是想帮维卡保住婚姻
I'm actually trying to help save Vika's marriage.
是吗 请问你的阴♥道♥对他们的婚姻
Well, what are the therapeutic qualities of your vagina
有什么帮助呢
for the married couple?
真不知道那些人为什么会觉得
I can't imagine why people think
你有愤怒管理障碍 莱拉
you have anger issues, Lyla.
算了 这样吧
Okay, um, you know what?
-菲比 你去买♥♥靴子吧 -好
- Phoebe, why don't you buy your boots? - Yeah.
莱拉 不如你再去试些衣服
And, Lyla, why don't you just try something else on?
我没有愤怒管理障碍
I don't have anger issues.
这句话你这周说了多少次了
How many times have you said that this week?
我意思是 你应该采取点措施
I'm just saying I think you should do something about it.
比如呢
For example?
找一些能让你放松的东西
Find something that relaxes you--
比如做一些事来帮助你
you know, something that helps you
平息那些被压抑的怒火
get rid of any pent-up aggression.
不要去把丹杀了
Don't murder Dan.
我从来没想过
I hadn't thought of that,
不过以后可以考虑
but I will take it into consideration.
不过我说实在的
But I mean, practically speaking,
你现在干的这行...
with the--with the line of work that you're in--
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
我的天哪 天哪 天哪
Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God.
-达蒙·凯什 -是某种医用大♥麻♥吗
- Damon Cash. - Is that medical marijuana?
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我得去写东西了 爱你们
You guys, I got to go write. I love you.
不 他只是我的理疗师 健身教练
No, he's my physical therapist, body-worker guy.
他可棒了
He's amazing.
我这就把他电♥话♥号♥码发给你
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表