剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
早上好
我很想你
我在法国
我也想你
你觉得怎么样
So what do you think?
-挺可爱的吧 -是啊
- It's cute, right? - Yeah.
-墙上再贴几幅画 -是啊
- Throw some artwork on the walls. -Yeah.
再铺个一两块地毯
Put down a rug or two.
当然了 我们还得给这地方做洗礼
Of course, we have to Christen the place.
洗礼
Christen?
你忘了吗 我可是个纯正的犹太人 小姐
Did you forget? I'm a full jew, lady.
好了 等等 等等
Okay, wait. Wait, wait.
嘴上说不要
Oh, your mouth is saying "Wait,"
身体却很诚实嘛
but it is feeling very "Go" down here.
我知道 我知道 我得...
I know. I know. I got to--okay.
我得在接孩子之前把东西都布置好
I got to unpack before I pick up the kids.
来嘛
Come on.
我只是太焦虑了
I'm just so anxious.
我是说艾比有主场优势 真的
I mean, Abby has home court advantage, literally.
孩子们在那边长大
The kids grew up there.
我希望他们...
I want them to--
我希望他们也喜欢待在这里
I want them to want to be here too.
你当然会这么想了
Of course you do.
我过会儿可以带点福纳兹的外卖♥♥
I could bring over some Fonuts later.
我们可以一起玩字谜或者什么别的
We could play Charades or something.
太急了吗
Too soon?
我只是随口一说
Just thought I'd offer.
-我完全理解 -谢谢你的理解
- I totally get it. - Thank you for understanding.
不过我真有能对付焦虑的妙招
I do have something for the anxiety though.
好吧 我不能吃药
Yeah, yeah, I can't take pills.
那样会让我情不自禁地跳舞
They make me feel like I know how to dance.
我在舞会上的经历可不好
I had a bad prom experience.
我说的是更全面的方法
I'm talking about a more holistic approach,
重新疏通紧张的负面能量
redirecting that nervous energy.
巴里·加克 我们的资深合伙人
Barry Juck, our senior partner,
阿尔·威尔考克斯
Al Wilcox.
你就是那头野兽 阿尔
Al, the animal.
我听说你就是那个人♥渣♥
I heard you were the shitman.
巴里·加克 我觉得你的电影才是渣渣
Barry Juck, I think your films are the shit.
-感谢你的到来 -不好意思 不好意思
- Thanks for coming. - Forgive me. Forgive me,
对不起我迟到了
I'm so sorry I'm late.
大家好 巴里 我是莱拉·斯特瑞
Everybody, Barry, Lyla Straley.
我们在去年阿里安娜·赫芬顿
We met at the Arianna Huffington
举办的保护海豚慈善会上见过面
Save The Dolphins Benefit last year.
没错 你还在现场拍卖♥♥会上
Right. You outbid Clooney
出价压倒了乔治·克鲁尼拿到了那个玩偶
for the puppy in the live auction.
你那时候可真犀利
You were pretty intense there.
凭什么要让给克鲁尼 对吧
Well, why should Clooney win, right?
不管怎么说 请原谅我迟到了
Anyway, forgive my lateness.
我们都很高兴你能来这里
We are all so excited that you're here.
那我们开始吧
So maybe we should start.
-没问题 -好极了 开始吧
- Absolutely. - Great. Let's.
-好的 -请坐
- Absolutely. - Have a seat.
不去学校讲故事了吗
What happened to story time?
我受够你的胡说八道了
Your bullshit was enough fiction for me,
-我都搞定了 -女士们 开始了
- and I took care of it. - Ladies, hello?
我是斯潘塞的妈妈 斯特瑞女士让我来
Spencer's mom, Ms. Straley, sent me
给孩子们讲故事
to read to the children.
不好意思 可是讲故事时间是为了
I'm sorry, but story time is supposed to be
给父母提供与孩子们交流的机会
a chance for the parent to interact with the class.
妈妈
Mama.
很棒吧
Amazing, right?
隔壁就有这么棒的中餐
I mean, great Chinese food right next door.
莉莉 把木须肉递给我一下
Lilly, could you pass that moo shu?
莉儿
Lills?
天哪
My God.
杰德和萨万娜正跟泽安德和温妮一起
Jade and Savannah are with Xander and Vinnie.
我居然错过了
I can't believe I'm missing this.
我在想今晚的娱乐活动
Look, I was thinking for tonight,
这里有个大的健身房♥ 大游泳池和桑拿中心
this place has a huge gym, a huge pool, and a hot tub.
好恶心
Ew.
谁知道里面是干嘛的
Who knows what's gone on in there?
比如呢
Like what?
没什么
Nothing.
莉莉
Lilly.
我吃饱了 我要去玩Xbox
I'm full. I'm gonna go play Xbox.
或者你们要是想出去玩的话
Or if you wanted to go out,
查理 我们可以去打保龄球
Charlie, I was thinking we could go bowling,
或者我们来玩大富翁
or we could play Monopoly.
真逊
Lame.
-爸爸 我登录不了 -来了
- Dad, I can't log in. - Okay.
我现在本该在跟扎奇和朱瑞一起玩的
I'm supposed to be playing with Zach and Chu right now.
我看看
Let me see.
他们在好莱坞高地中心
They're at Hollywood and Highland.
杰德趴在泽安德身上呢
Jade's all over Xander.
太过分了 气死我了
This is killing me. I'm literally dead.
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut your piehole.
闭上你的臭嘴吧 贱♥人♥
Shut your piehole, ass munch.
你们说话注意点
You guys, language.
-爸爸 怎么回事 -我不认识你
- Dad? What's going on? - I don't know you!
这个 这是他们在玩"请相信我"的游戏
Oh, there's--they're just playing make-believe.
隔壁在上表演课
There's an acting class next door, okay?
你保证过我们能上网的
You know, you promised we'd have internet.
我知道 我尽量
I know. I'm doing the best I can.
真是个愉快的晚上 爸爸 我谢谢你
Great night, dad. Thanks a lot.
斯特拉
Stella!
闭嘴
Quiet!
对不起
Sorry.
我们开始吧 我们开始吧
Let's go do it. Let's go do it.
好的
All right.
我点羊肉你点鸡肉
I got the lamb and you got the chicken.
我们应该换过来
Oh, we're gonna switch.
看起来应该还不错
It looks like it's gonna be good.
是的 我们吃一半再换
Yeah, we'll switch halfway through.
到这里来真是来对了
I`m glad that we came here.
这可是约会之夜 你说不玩手♥机♥的
Ah, it's date night. You said no phones.
因为你手♥机♥响 各种突发状况
Because when your phone rings, the crisis is, I don't know,
比如你的帕比薯片广♥告♥活动
about your ad campaign for pop chips,
但是我手♥机♥响 很可能是孩子们的保姆
but when my phone rings, it might be the sitter.
去他的保姆
Screw the sitter.
这是我们的二人世界
This is our time.
要是家里着火了 你绝不会原谅自己的
If the house is on fire, you'll never forgive yourself.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
是杰克
It's Jake.
好极了 明早再打给他
That's wonderful. Call him in the morning.
他现在跟孩子们处得不太愉快
Well, he's having a rough time with the kids.
他在新房♥子里的第一晚
His first night at the new place.
他想让你过去帮忙
And he wants you to come over?
我不同意
No.
麦克斯 亲爱的 你别再插手了
Max, my love, you need to stay out of this.
她是你姐姐
She's your sister.
但他原先是我的朋友
But he was my friend first.
难道我要装作这交情不存在吗
Am I just supposed to pretend that relationship didn't exist?
不 当然不是
No, of course not, but look,
但是现在所有人都很混乱
right now everyone is really raw.
掺和进去对杰克和姐姐
Nothing good can come from getting involved in this,
还有对你自己
not for Jake, not for your sister,
都没有任何好处
and not for you.
你说得对
You're right.
-你说得对 -我说的当然对
- You're right. - Of course I'm right.
先生们 请问需要再上瓶酒吗
Gentlemen, can I get you another bottle of the cab?
-再来瓶西拉吧 -好的
- Maybe a Shiraz this time. - You got it.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表