剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
简直是个大老土"
with becca riley."
我真的跟她闹僵了 麦克斯
I really screwed up with her, Max.
等等 你怎么不冲我吼然后告诉我
Wait, you're not gonna yell at me and tell me
我这个弟弟有多糟糕吗
what a crappy brother I am?
我把贝卡·莱利这事完全怪罪在她身上了
I totally snapped on her about the whole Becca Riley thing.
她那么兴奋
You know, her being so excited?
但这不是她的错
And it's not her fault.
她才十多岁
She's a teenager.
只不过是杰克朝前看了
It's just Jake's moving on,
而我应该学会如何处理
and I need to learn how to deal with it.
艾比 让自己歇会儿吧
Abs, give yourself a break.
只是你们全都一起去玩真的很伤人
It just really hurt that all of you were out, you know?
我的孩子 我的弟弟
My kids, my brother,
都玩得那么开心 完全不管我
all having fun without me.
艾比 我只是想弄清楚往这边怎么走
Abs, I'm just trying to figure out how to navigate here,
可没人给我指个路
and no one sent me a map.
我知道你和杰克是老相识了
I know you and Jake go way back,
这没有什么不可以
and you're allowed to have that.
我只是需要有优先权
I just need to feel like I have first dibs.
艾比
Abby--
你永远有
Always.
-说好了 -说好了吗
- It's a deal. - Deal?
说好了
Deal.
不用担心贝卡带着孩子们乱来
Don't worry about Becca with the kids,
因为她做得很棒
'cause she is great.
不不不
No, no, no.
-是啊 我错了 -这也太快了
- Yeah, right. - Wow, too soon.
是啊
Yup.
好吧
Okay.
难以相信杰克就是不愿意修那窗户
I can't believe Jake wouldn't fix the window.
-我说吧 -大混♥蛋♥
- Right? - What a douche?
好多了
So much better.
-早 艾比 -早
- Hi, Abby. - Hi.
叛徒
Brutus.
解决这些...
Address these things--
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
莱拉 请坐
Lyla, have a seat.
丹 没出什么事吧
Dan? Is everything okay?
我有麻烦了吗
Am I in trouble?
是艾瑞克的拉杆箱吗
If this is about Eric's rolly bag?
我知道 我们已经努力劝他放弃
I know, and we've been working on getting him to give it up
换一个不会毁储物柜的书包了
and have one that is more "Locker-friendly."
莱拉 我是注意到
Lyla, it's been brought to my attention
你让你的保姆来给孩子们讲故事
that you sent your nanny to story time.
是的 工作上实在有避不开的事
Yes. Unavoidable work complication.
大家同心协力才行 对吧
It takes a village, right?
希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥于96年出版的关注儿童的书
学校章程上非常明确
The rules in the school handbook are very clear.
父母志愿者不能委托他人前来
Parent volunteers may not send a proxy.
胡妮塔故事讲得非常好
Juanita's a very gifted storyteller.
我相信她是的
I'm sure she is.
但重点不在于此
That's not really the point.
这样会让孩子们觉得
It sends a message to the children
你没有把他们摆在第一位
that they're not your priority.
抱歉
Excuse me?
现在道歉有用吗
Would an apology help here?
我理解离婚是一个需要过渡的阶段
I understand that divorce can be a trying time,
所以道歉...
so an apology--
不不不
No, no, no, no.
我道歉
By all means, I apologize.
我为我有工作道歉
I apologize for having a job.
对不起 我挣来大笔的收入
I'm sorry I make a substantial income
来支付你那纯天然 无杂质 小批量
to pay for your green-grocer, small-batch,
本地♥产♥ 农场直供
locally-sourced, farm-to-table,
-特殊宰杀 -莱拉
- epically-butchered... - Lyla.
无激素
hormone-free,
-不含麦麸的优质食品账单 -莱拉
- gluten-intolerant bills. - Lyla.
但情况是这样的
But here's the thing.
我不工作 我的孩子们就没钱上学
I don't work, my kids don't go to school.
如果你打算告诉我免了我的学费
So if you want to call and tell me tuition is free,
我很乐意来给孩子们讲故事
I'd be happy to be here for Story Time.
参加植树节 儿童模拟法庭
and Arbor Day and Kid's Court
小吃节 才艺表演
and Snack Bar and Talent Night
挖鼻子奥林匹克
and the Nose-Picking Olympics
或者其他要花掉我一大笔钱的
and every other bullshit holiday
扯淡节日都不在话下
that costs me a fortune.
但你要是免不了这学费 我只好去工作了
But if you're not gonna tell me it's free, I've got to work,
因为我是个职场妈妈
'cause I'm a working mother
还有那么多张嘴等我去喂
with a boatload of mouths to feed.
关于我的孩子们
Is there anything else
你还有什么别的要讨论的吗
you'd like to discuss pertaining to my children?
别再叫我来这了
Don't call me in here again.
该死
Damn it.
怎么 我知道我知道
Yes? I know, I know, I know.
请告诉迪斯尼的人我正准备...
Please tell the Disney people that I'm about to--
我要迟到了 早上的会拖久了
I'm running late. My morning meeting went long.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是如何停止忧虑
并开始不再那么憎恶更年期的
我也想你 一起喝咖啡吧
第47条
好好利用独处时光
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表