剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
原来是我们最后一次了
It was our last time.
卡拉
Carla.
你对她是认真的吗
Is it serious?
我很在乎她
I care about her.
我给你带了个礼物
And I have something for you, a proper gift.
不算分手礼 不过
Not to say goodbye but, uh,
也算是纪念你我之间的情分吧
to commemorate the end of an era.
-真美 -是啊
- It's perfect. - Yeah.
让我帮你戴上
Let me help you.
你戴着真漂亮
It's beautiful on you.
那现在呢
How about now?
一样的迷人 但是我
Amazing, always, but I...
既然这是最后一次了 不如我们
Now that I know it's our last time...
不行 真的不行
I can't. I can't, okay?
好吧 我也 我也该走了
Okay. I should, um...I should go.
我洗漱一下 然后送你到车里
Let me wash up, and I'll walk you to your car.
不用 我自己能行 你不用管我
No. I'm good, Daddy, really.
好了 一切正常
Okay. Everything looks normal.
子♥宫♥颈一切如旧
Cool. Cervix is still up there.
真是...
That's, uh...
谢谢你
Thanks.
我两天前和杰克做♥爱♥ 但是没有带套
So I had, um, unprotected sex two nights ago,
而且杰克和我分居后我就没再吃避孕药
and I went off the pill after Jake and I split.
-艾比 -我知道
- Abby. - I know.
不采取措施是不对的
Unprotected, bad.
我这个年龄的女人还有可能生出健康的宝宝吗
Is it even possible that someone my age can have a healthy baby?
有可能
Possible, yes.
不过可能性仅为50%
But the odds at your age are about 50/50.
这样啊
I see.
你考虑过吃事后避孕药吗
Have you given any thought to the morning-after pill?
那种药有效时间是多久
How long do I have for it to be effective?
给你这个 五天内吃都有效
This one, give you about five days from the act.
这是非处方药 你可以直接带回家
It's over the counter. You can take it at home.
可能会有些副作用
You may feel a few side effects.
头晕恶心什么的 不过这些不适感
Dizziness, nausea, but any unpleasant feelings
很快就会消失
should pass quickly.
我知道这个事关重大
I know it's a really big decision.
你还有什么问题吗
You have any more questions?
没了 我很好
No, I'm good.
-照顾好自己 艾比 -好的
- Okay, take care of yourself, Abby. - Okay.
艾比
Abby? Hey.
今天不是我来接孩子吗
I thought I was picking the kids up today.
没错 但是莉莉把她的书包落在车里了
Yeah, you are. Lilly left her bag in my car.
-你正好给她 -好的
- You can just give it to her. - Okay.
我听说你今天早上差点撞到乔伊·凯斯勒
Hey, I heard you tried to run over Joey Kessler this morning.
杰克 我觉得你应该劝贝卡别去生日派对
Jake, I think you need to dis-invite Becca.
你说什么
What?
如果她去了 莉莉的朋友会误会的
I just think it sends the wrong message to Lilly's friends.
能有什么误会
What message?
就是个生日派对而已 才一下午
It's a birthday party. It's one afternoon.
这个下午的主角
It's an afternoon that
应该是我们即将14岁的女儿
should be about our daughter turning 14
而不是某个女演员
and not some CW actress.
你说她是某个女演员
Some CW actress?
-不是吧 -对不起
- Really? - Sorry.
-我们别说这个了好吗 -对不起
- Can we not, please? - Sorry.
我真的受不了她来
Look, I'm just not really very comfortable with it.
你知道吗 你的感受不重要
Well, you know what? It's not about you.
莉莉的感受才重要 而且她的确想邀请贝卡
It's about Lilly, and she wants Becca there, so...
好吧 那就这样吧
Okay, that's good.
-什么就这样 -这样吧
- Good? - You know what?
不如那天我也别参加了 你俩操办派对吧
Why don't I just skip the whole thing, and you two can host?
你是认真的吗
Oh, my... are you serious right now?
没错 而且 你还可以
Yeah, you know what, you can invite
邀请莉莉其他的狐朋狗友
all of Lilly's fake new friends,
这样他们回头发微博就有得炫耀了
and they can tweet about how awesome it is,
要是能邀请来TMZ的名人就更好了
and maybe even get TMZ to show up.
你是想干什么
Okay, what are you doing right now?
-你要干什么 -我们家房♥子地基有裂缝
- What are you doing? - The crack in the foundation.
这种事情以后还会有
Things like that are going to keep on happening,
我们以后可能会修不起
and maybe we won't even be able to afford it.
-于是我们就得卖♥♥♥房♥♥ -你说什么
- Then we have to sell the house. - What?
那么莉莉能记住这个生日派对的什么呢
And then Lilly's last memory of her whole birthday party
尽管派对是在生她养她的家里办的
at the house that we raised her in, that she grew up in,
她最后也只会记住一个贝卡·莱利
is gonna just be all about Becca Riley.
艾比 我们离卖♥♥♥房♥♥子那步还远着呢
Abby, we are a long way from having to sell the house.
你怎么了
Okay? What's going on?
你想干嘛 你没事儿吧
What is this? Are you okay?
我好得很 还有点事 先走了
I have a thing. I have to go. I'm fine.
比奇的案子你准备得怎么样了
How's the Beech depo prep going?
挺好的 在处理外国资产方面
Good, we got some good precedent
我们已经找到了一些很好的先例
to go after those foreign assets.
那就好
Okay, great.
顺便说一句 比奇对你的工作非常满意
And by the way, Beech is very happy with your work,
不过我猜你一定已经知道了
but I'm guessing you already know that.
阿尔 我不知道你听说了什么
Look, Al, I don't know what you've heard,
但我真的什么也没做
but I am not encouraging anything.
-我保证 -你说什么呀
- I promise. - What are you talking about?
有天晚上我在莫扎餐厅碰到他
You know, I ran into him the other night at Mozza,
他可是对你赞赏有加
and he was raving about you.
太好了
Oh, good.
今天助理律师看到我和他有些暧昧
The paralegal saw him get a little forward with me today,
我只是想认真说明
and I just want to go on record
我真的什么也没做
saying that I'm not encouraging anything.
行了
Please.
你还不知道离婚中的男人是什么样吗
You know how guys are in the middle of a divorce.
律师就是他们的治疗师啊
Their lawyer is their therapist,
而且 这律师还是个魅力十足的单身美女
and when that lawyer is an attractive, single woman...
要我帮你带话吗
You want me to talk to him?
-或者我可以让别人来帮你 -绝对不行
- Or I can bring somebody else in. - Absolutely not.
这是个大案子 我能搞定他
This is a huge case. I can handle him.
我知道 所以我们才让你负责
I know you can. That's why we put him with you.
你可是让爷们都闻风丧胆啊
You're a ball crusher.
阿尔 你的嘴巴最甜了
Oh, Al, you say the sweetest things.
阿尔 莱拉的暂时离职
Hey, Al, about Lyla, the whole leave of absence spin,
到底是怎么回事
what's really going on?
我该怎么说呢
Okay, how do I put this delicately?
莱拉简直是一坨屎
Lyla's freaking bat shit.
这只是我法律上给出的意见
That's just my legal opinion.
-祝你晚上愉快 -你也是
- Have a good night. - You too.
你觉得她会喜欢吗
So do you think she'll like it?
会吧 我是说这花了多少钱
Yeah, I mean, wow, how much was that?
不知道 这是我艾美奖的礼品袋里的
Um, I don't know, it was in my Emmys gift bag.
大概 500块吧
Like, 500 bucks?
-太贵了吗 -是啊 我有点...
- Too much? - Yeah, I kind of-- I mean,
这比莉莉一年的零花钱还多 所以...
that's more than Lilly's yearly allowance, so--
对哦 不好意思
Right, sorry.
我不懂这些
I don't know this stuff.
我的童年一点都不正常
It's not like I had a normal childhood.
我14岁的生日是和一帮卡车司机
I spent my 14th birthday in the back of a grip truck
-在卡车车厢里度过的 -别这样
- with a bunch of teamsters. - Hey, hey, no.
不要道歉
No apologizing.
我很喜欢这块表 我个人很喜欢
I love that watch. I like it for myself.
-能给我戴吗 -可以啊 随便你
- Can I wear it? - Oh, sure, anytime.
能做成项链吗
Can we make it into a necklace?
-跟领带一样吗 -或者跟皮带一样
- Or, like, a choker? - Or, like, a belt?
说真的 不要道歉 你的心意真的很好
Seriously, don't apologize. It's a really nice gesture.
-好吧 -我们给她买♥♥点别的东西
- Okay. - We'll get her something else.
你知道吗 我有点困扰
You know, it's confusing.
-这些条条框框 -我知道
- All these rules. - I know.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表