剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
《闺蜜离婚指南》前情提要
Previously on Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce...
我要开辟新事业了 传奇之子
I'm starting a line-- Infant Fabuleux...
-我很喜欢 -给孩子们的优质珠宝
- I love it. - Fine jewelry for infants.
-太棒了 -你怎么不弄清楚
- Brilliant. - Why don't you figure out
-是什么让你这么生气 -就是这个让我生气
- what's making you so angry? - That makes me angry.
不要再跟我说我在生气
Stop telling me I'm angry.
合伙人不能擅自修改会议时间
Associates don't reschedule meetings.
你把孩子摆在第一位太可惜了
It is a shame that your kids come first.
我有麻烦了吗
Am I in trouble?
学校章程上非常明确
The rules in the school handbook are very clear.
父母志愿者不能委托他人前来
Parent volunteers may not send a proxy.
社工今晚会来
The caseworker's coming tonight.
就把这顿晚餐当做平常一样 好吗
Treat this dinner like any other, okay?
妈妈
Mom!
-没事的 -不 有事
- It's okay. - No, it's not.
我看着跟个傻瓜似的
I looked like an idiot.
我们明明说好 除非对方很重要 否则不去见
We had a deal--No others until they're significant.
也许她很重要呢
Maybe she is.
你有没有想过
Did it ever occur to you
也许贝卡对我很重要呢
that maybe Becca is significant to me?
-孩子其次 -什么
- Back-Burner Baby. - What?
这才是妈咪市场现在的主旋律
It's the thing in the mommy market right now.
克莱奥·史蒂文斯真的太激励人了
Cleo Stevens is a real inspiration.
唯一的规则 多给自己点时间
Uh, one rule, more time for yourself.
否则你就会精神崩溃的
I mean, otherwise you're just going to have
像艾比·麦卡锡一样
a nervous breakdown like Abby McCarthy.
我想这个贱♥人♥刚刚跟我树敌了
I think that bitch just stepped to me.
死婆娘 我只是说我想锻炼锻炼
Jesus, woman. I told you I wanted to work out,
-你这是要我的命啊 -什么
- but you're killing me! - What?
你要是想达到14000步的指标就继续跑吧
If you want to get your steps over 14,000, come on.
-你用智能手环吗 -当然了
- Are you a Fitbit person? - Hell, yeah, I am.
我现在不管去哪都走路
I have to be stepping everything up right now.
你知道克莱奥·史蒂文斯这档子事
You know, this whole Cleo Stevens thing.
那个次要婊♥子♥吗 去她的
Back-burner bitch? Screw her.
她让我成为了妈妈圈中的笑柄
She made me the laughingstock of the mommy lit world, so...
-才没有呢 -就是这样
- No. - That is totally true.
对吧
Right?
没错 我现在得向编辑们展现全新的我
Yes, and now I have to present a whole new me to my editors.
迪莉娅帮我制定了这个排毒计划
Delia's got me on this cleanse,
我只要集中注意力 保持纯净
and I just got to be focused and clear
不可动摇
and undeniable.
我有个能撼动你那不可动摇的内心的好点子
I've got something that will get your undeniable juices flowing--
拉斯维加斯
Vegas.
-没错 -我倒是没料到
- Yes. - That is not now I thought
你会这么说
that sentence was going to end.
我和迪莉娅准备这周末去
Delia and I are going this weekend.
我要为《婴儿装》拍写♥真♥
It's my big photo shoot for Infant Fabuleux,
是走母婴路线的那种...
and it's the baby styles convention, which...
-算了吧 -不去吗
- Oh. No. - No?
我现在太不讨人喜欢了
No. I am persona non grata at that thing now.
别这样 这种事转眼就过去了
Oh, come on, you won't even know it's happening.
都是些时尚潮流的东西 不会有什么婴儿
It's gonna be all style, no baby,
你还能在泳池边写作
and you can work there by the pool.
我也会在旁边工作
And I will be working too.
不工作的时候 咱们就能到处潇洒
And when we're not working, we're gonna be wiggling.
我们潇洒潇洒 我们潇洒潇洒
We can wiggle, wiggle, wiggle. We can wiggle.
搞什么 天呐
You know what? Oh, my God.
-潇洒潇洒 -你知道你想去的
- We can wiggle, wiggle-- - You know you want to.
真的很抱歉 你们潇洒吧
I'm so sorry. You guys wiggle.
但我还要拯救我的事业
But I actually have a career to save, so...
-好吧 -找莱拉一起去吧
- Okay. - Invite Lyla.
她超爱拉斯维加斯的
She loves Vegas.
我倒是没料到你会这么说
Wow. That is not how I thought that sentence was gonna end.
-来吧 跑起来跑起来 -走吧 走吧
- Come on, pick it up, pick it up. - Let's go. Let's go.
-咱们继续 -加油 加油
- Let's do it. - Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah.
-加把劲 -天呐
- Push it. - Oh, my God.
加油
Push it.
闺蜜离婚指南
第一季 第六集
早安炮真是强身健体
That was a workout. Amazing.
真不错
It was great.
是啊 不错吧
Yeah, that was great?
应该说是很不错
It was a little more than great.
我知道 可是好像都只是肉体的缠绵
I know, just-- it's always so physical, you know?
是啊 做♥爱♥嘛
Yes. It's sex.
就是肉体上的关系
By definition, physical.
不 我是说
No, I mean...
我们没来没好好做♥爱♥做的事 你知道吗
We've never really made love, you know?
不 我不知道
No, I don't know.
真的吗
Really?
-就是嘛 -等等
- Come on. - Hold on.
比如说要相互敞开心扉时
Like, when your hearts are open,
不只肉体上的缠绵
and it's not just two bodies connecting.
是 是情感上的那种
It--it's emotional.
-深层次的 -是吗
- It's deep. - Yeah.
你从来没有那种感觉吗
You've never felt like that before?
当然有了
Sure I have.
我是说我们刚在一起 慢慢会好的
I mean, we're still new. We'll get there.
你这么想真好
Well, I feel it for you.
我觉得我只是有点不喜欢这样
I guess I'm just not getting it back.
不 不 过来 过来
No, no, hey, Come here, come here, come here, come here.
过来
Come here. Hey.
我们俩在一起多好
We're--we're great together.
别多想了
Let's not overthink it.
不是想不想的问题 杰克
It's not about thinking, Jake.
这是感情的问题
It's about-- it's about feeling.
听着 我知道你最近有很多烦心事
Look, I know you have so much going on right now,
但是你的感情真的封闭起来了
but you're really emotionally blocked.
-我知道 -我认识一个人
- I know. - I have this guy.
听起来很可笑 但他真的让我
It sounds lame, but he's really helped me just let go
放开了很多事
of a lot of stuff.
你的心理医生吗
Your shrink?
跟萨满巫师差不多
Like a shaman.
我知道
I know.
听着 我...
Look, I...
我需要你这么做
I need this from you.
求你了
Please.
好的
Okay.
没问题
Fine.
我的下一本书就是
So I'm thinking that my next book will be
私立学校独家档案
Private School Confidential--
教你如何
rules of navigating
在全国顶级私立学校的狂风恶浪中
the shark-infested waters of the poshest private schools
生存下去
in the country.
你根本不会相信这些学校里都发生了什么
You would not believe what goes on at these places.
我告诉你 简直是...
I'm telling you, it's--
我真是不明白怎么从没人写过这个
I don't even know why somebody hasn't done this already.
你在找什么呢
What are you looking for?
不好意思 我爱吃咸
Sorry. Salt junkie.
放点盐的确提味儿
Yeah, it really adds taste.
可能是我落伍没见过世面
I'm sure it's just me being lame and hungover,
但这难道不是另一本闺蜜指南系列吗
but how is that not just another Girlfriends' Guide?
首先 这本书和我还有我的家庭都无关
Uh, for one thing, it's not about me or my family.
但还是我擅长的主题 属于教育领域的
Uh, but it's still in my zone. It's the parenting market.
艾比 我没别的意思 但是说实话
Abby, no offense, but readers don't want your advice
读者并不想听你唠叨教子经
about anything parenting related,
再也不想听了
not anymore.
不如这样吧 写写离婚如何
Lightbulb, what about divorce?
你肯定能写出猛料来
That's an area you could write the crap out of.
我是能写出来
Yeah, I could do that.
要不我还是割个腕
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表