剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
Get the hell out of my house.
好啊 去你的
Okay, fine. You know what? Screw you.
佐伊和我明天就回家
Zooey and I are going back home tomorrow,
因为我有一个还要我的丈夫
'cause I have a husband who still wants me,
而且还爱着我
yeah, and loves me.
我得走了
Hey. I got to get going.
好 没问题
Hey, awesome.
我想我还得再待会儿
I, um--I think I'm gonna hang for a bit.
怎么了 我们只是在聊天而已
What? We're just talking.
等着看吧 自律先生
We'll see, Mr. Discipline.
随你怎么想
Whatever.
客人们有什么活动吗
Any movement from the houseguests?
没有
Mm, no.
佐伊一般在11点左右会给她妈买♥♥咖啡
I mean, Zooey usually gets her mom coffee around 11:00.
我相信乔早上是不会跟我说话的
I'm sure that Jo is not speaking to me this morning, anyway.
也许这个能帮上忙
Maybe this can help.
最好不难吃
Better be good.
天哪
Mmm. Oh, my God.
太好吃了
It's so good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
怎么
What?
我还尝试着在写作
I've also been experimenting with writing...
写一本书
a book.
你是作家
You're a writer?
我想没有出版过书的话
Well, I don't think you can call yourself that
还是不能以作家自称的 但这是我写的
when you haven't been published, but I did write this.
关于我上次登珠峰的
It's about my last time up Everest.
好厚呀
It's a lot of pages.
老放包里带着吗
You just had that in your bag?
是啊
Yeah.
你完全可以拒绝
Look, you can totally say no,
不过我倒是希望你能看看
but I was kind of hoping you would take a look at it
然后告诉我你的想法
and tell me what you thought.
当然了
Sure.
你确定
Are you sure?
你看上去可不太肯定
That didn't seem sure.
我挺紧张的
I'm nervous about it.
万一 万一我不喜欢呢
What if I-- what if I don't like it?
那你就告诉我
Oh, well, then you just tell me
不喜欢的是哪里
what you don't like,
-我会试着去改改 -真的吗
- and I'll try and fix it. - Really?
-我又不是小孩 -真的吗 你能接受
- I’m—I’m a big boy. - Really? You can take it?
-我想能 -好啊
- I think so, yeah. - All right.
我会看的
I'll read it.
但要是你真的喜欢它
But say you do like it,
你介意把它拿给你的编辑看看吗
would you be comfortable passing it on to your editor?
好
Um, yeah.
当然
Sure.
等等 刚刚是怎么了
Wait, wait, wait. What, uh--what just happened?
没什么 没事 我只是...
No, it's fine. I'll just, um--
我把它放我桌上 我会看的
I'm gonna put it on my desk, and I will read it.
棒 谢谢你
Cool. Thanks.
他说 "你介意把它拿给你的编辑看看吗"
He says, "Do you mind passing it on to your editor?"
太可怕了
That is terrible.
我没觉得这有什么问题
I don't see the problem here at all.
本来只是约个炮
It's a couple of booty calls,
接着小白脸靠着老少♥妇♥的帮助开辟事业之路
and then the old chick helps you with your career.
不 威尔不是那样的 很性感的
No, that is not Will. It's sexy.
你又有美貌又有影响力 他就喜欢
You have beauty and clout. He loves it.
或者他自私又粗鄙
Or he is selfish and crass...
-而艾比完全是被玩弄了 -我的天哪
- and Abby's getting played. - Oh, my God.
没错 我早该知道的
That's right. And I should have known.
我比那家伙大了快20岁了
I mean, I'm almost 20 years older than the guy.
扯淡呢
Bullshit.
为什么有权有势的男人
Why is it okay for a man with power
跟年轻女人约会 女人从中受益就可以
to date a younger woman who benefits from it,
而反过来就不可以呢
but not the other way around?
就算反过来我也不喜欢
I don't like it the other way around either,
我想当被捧在手心的宝贝公主
and--and I want to be the pretty, pretty princess.
而不是什么人脉资源
I don't want to be a resource.
你确定你的朋友不会跟你们一起吗
Are you sure your friend won't be joining you?
除非你们有根能伸长
Not unless you have a straw
三千英里的吸管 不过还是谢谢你
that stretches 3,000 miles, but thank you.
乔走了真是遗憾
I'm sorry about Jo leaving.
她对纽约的看法肯定很有意思
Her New York attitude would have been fun.
她肯定会喜欢上恨这里的感觉的
She would have loved hating this place.
离婚 不是懦弱的人能做到的
Divorce-- it's not for wimps.
天哪 你的裙子
Oh, my God, that dress.
-太美了 -有一点点过了
- That's so beautiful. - It's a little much.
不不 非常美
No, no, it's gorgeous.
-你怎么了 -我没事
- What's happening with you? - I'm fine.
只是工作的事让我有点分心
I'm just a little distracted by work, I feel like.
我也是 工作的事也让我分心了
I am too. I'm distracted by work too.
本来我应该写篇关于我的
I'm supposed to write this article
疯狂的灾难约会的文章的
on my crazy disaster dates,
但是压根就没有灾难
and there weren't disasters.
他们搞怪又有趣又...
They were weird and--and fun and...
你还不得不亲了只雪貂
You got to kiss a ferret.
我还不得不亲了只雪貂
I got to kiss a ferret,
但这不是他们想要我写的文章
which is not the article they want me to write,
所以我一点论题都没有
so I have no thesis.
因为那会是篇很棒的文章
'Cause that'll be a great article.
好极了 你猜怎么着
Great, well, guess what.
你们都有工作 恭喜啊
You guys have jobs. Congratulations.
我恰恰相反 志愿工作的第一天就被开除了
I, on the other hand, got fired from day one of volunteering.
我花了那么多钱给生活导师
It turns out I spent all that money on life coaching,
给苦瓜脸 却连一箱西葫芦都拖不动
and Doom Face and I can't even haul a box of zucchini properly.
那又怎样 工装裤脱不下来吗
So what? You can't pull off overalls.
放手吧
Just let it go.
不 我不想就这么放弃
No, I don't want to let it go
因为那正是我想做的
because it's what I want to be doing.
马可做的正是我想做的
Marco is doing what I want to be doing,
挺艰辛的 我要帮忙
and it gets hard, and I bail.
所以你该回去
So you need to go back.
不行 不能回去
No, cannot go back.
答应他不会再回去的
Promised him I would not go back.
算了 上了他吧
Oh, you know what? Screw him.
他可帅了
He's being a pretty-ist.
-天 -不不不
- Oh,Jesus. - Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
我天
Oh, my God.
我天 我裙子毁了
Oh, my God, my dress is ruined.
不不 干洗就好 干洗就好
No, no, it's dry cleaning. It's just dry cleaning.
我有台不错的
I have a great one.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
天 真的毁了
God, it's ruined.
艾比 我裙子毁了
Abby, my dress is ruined.
一切都那么完美 现在全毁了
Everything was perfect, and now it's ruined.
我想不是裙子的事
I don't think this is about the dress.
发生什么了
What's happening?
我出轨了
I am-- I'm having an affair.
跟戈登·比奇
I had an affair with Gordon Beech.
天哪 我就知道
Oh, my God, I knew it.
戈登·比奇 你的委托人
Gordon Beech, your client?
实在是违反规矩
It's so against all the rules,
实在是太...
and it is so, um...
太冒险太愚蠢了
risky and so stupid,
我从没做过这种蠢事
and I never do things like this,
他又跟他老婆睡了
and he's sleeping with his wife.
他跟他...
He had sex with--
虽然只是为了签离婚协议
I mean, literally just to sign the papers,
但天哪 我当时太生气了 后来我想
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表