剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
- You want this back? - No, no.
请再拯救我一次 分一半给你吧
I--please rescue me again. Eat half of it.
-谢谢 珍妮特 -我其实叫艾比
- Thank you, Janet. - It--it's Abby, actually.
你贵姓
And you are?
我叫卡尔
My name is Carrrl.
你刚是发了个小舌音吗
Did--did you just purr?
不是
No.
-是胡安·卡洛斯的缩写 -胡安·卡洛斯
- It's short for Juan-Carlos. - Juan-Carlos.
能一起喝一杯吗
Join you for a glass of wine?
行啊
Yes.
那些响声太吵了
The clanging-- it's just so noisy.
-咱们都不能谈话 -当然能谈话
- We can't even talk. - Yes, we can talk.
-我们能谈话 -我不觉得...
- We can talk. - No, I don't think that's--
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
-不 不 没问题 -有问题
- No. No, I'm good. - Yes, there is.
她是你的朋友吗
Is she your friend?
-是的 -那请你告诉她
- Yes. - Well, then tell her
她应该尊重长辈
she should respect her elders,
尊重那些为她做出牺牲的人
the people who sacrificed for her.
得了吧 他每个月都能拿到支票
Oh, please. He gets his check every month.
但你不和他说话
But you don't speak to him.
她这样做是错的
She's wrong to judge.
-她那还在世的... -够了
- Her only living parent-- - That's enough.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
Delbar
Delbar.
我讨厌这个地方
I hate this place.
-我找不到房♥间 -迪莉亚 怎么回事
- I cannot find my room. - Delia, what is happening?
发生了什么
What's going on?
迪莉亚
Delia!
莱拉 这事跟你没关系
Hey, Lyla, this is none of your business.
-那是你叔叔吗 -我不知道为什么
- Was that your uncle? - I don't know why you think
你自认为我会跟你分享我的私生活
that I would share anything personal with you.
从我见到你那天起
You've been nothing but spiteful to me
你就对我无比刻薄
ever since I met you.
我刚被卷入了一起不寻常的事态
I was just part of a very unusual situation.
不 你根本没被卷进去
No, you're not part of that at all.
-跟你无关 -他问了 他是你叔叔吗
- It's none of your business. - He asked--is that your uncle?
-是他问我的 -我知道你以为
- He asked me-- - I know that you think
我混得这么如鱼得水都是靠出♥卖♥♥♥美色
that I breezed through life because I show a little leg,
但是你根本不了解我 懂吗
but you don't know me, you understand?
你也不配
And you don't deserve to.
你知道这披萨为什么这么好吃吗
You know why this pizza's so good?
-为什么 -因为酒好
- Why? - 'Cause of the wine.
-因为酒好吗 -是啊
- Because of the wine. - Yeah.
没错
Yes.
要是配着健怡可乐
This same pizza with Diet Coke,
咱们根本就不会多看这披萨一眼
we would not even be talking about this pizza.
没错 的确都是酒的功劳
Not at all. No, it really is all about the wine.
你好像突然品尝到了正宗的意大利披萨
And suddenly it tastes like you're eating real Italian pizza.
-意大利 -没错
- In Italy. - Exactly.
-你什么时候去意大利的 -没去过
- When were you in Italy? - Never.
只是想唬一唬你
Just trying to impress you.
这是这周...你是这周以来
This is the first-- You are the first good thing
我撞上的唯一一件好事
that has happened to me this weekend.
你想出去走走吗
Um, do you want to get out of here?
好啊
Yeah.
-当然了 -好啊
- Absolutely. - Yeah?
但首先咱们得先谈谈价钱
But first we should probably talk about rates.
不好意思 什么
I'm sorry. What?
我总不能无偿服务吧
Not that I wouldn't do it for free,
总得混口饭吃
but got to make a living.
天呐
Oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你是个小白脸吗
You're a gigolo?
我比较喜欢被称为"伴侣" 不过也差不多
Well, I prefer "Companion," But, yeah.
不好意思 大家都知道这地方
I'm sorry. Everyone knows that this is the place
就是给女人来找伴侣的
where women go to look for company.
我太丢脸了
I am so embarrassed.
所以你才把这位眼镜男赶走吗
Is that why you took down LensCrafters over here--
-他是你的托吗 -不不不
- because he was on your turf? - No, no, no, no.
你只是看上去真的很不自在
You just looked really uncomfortable.
-我的确很不自在 -是啊
- I was really uncomfortable. - Yeah.
而且我还很饿
And I was hungry.
那如果你感兴趣的话
So, uh, if you're interested,
在这里的钟点我就不收费了
I won't charge you for the bar time.
现在开始计时收费
The clock will just start now.
我不...
Um, I don't--
对不起 无意冒犯
I'm sorry. I don't mean to be insulting,
但花钱买♥♥男伴也太没有档次了
but it just seems a little desperate to pay for it.
艾比 你看上去很美
You know, Abby, you-- you seem fantastic.
-谢谢 -而且你很优雅
- Thank you. - And you're gorgeous.
谢谢
Thank you.
但如果这不算约会 那...
But if this isn't a date, then...
对哦 你还要干活
Oh, uh, right. You are working.
-这是你的工作 -没错
- This is your job. - It is.
有没有女人付钱给你
I mean, does any woman ever...
只是想跟你聊聊天
pay you just to talk?
-经常的事 -能给我打个折吗
- Yeah, all the time. - Do I get a discount for that?
不行也没关系
Okay, no, that's fine.
开玩笑的
Kidding.
但如果付钱了 我问什么都行吗
But if I did, I could ask you anything?
不能问有关其他客户的细节
Well, no specifics about other clients.
那当然 我知道了
Of course, right. Got it.
然后...
And, um...
我是个作家 所以...
I'm a writer, so...
我想写写咱俩的相遇
let's say I was to write about our encounter.
只要你不提我的名字就好
As long as you don't use my name.
-卡尔是你的真名吗 -不是
- Is Carl your real name? - No.
不是 但也不要用卡尔
No, but don't use Carl.
我不希望我的中介所
I don't want my agency to know
-发现我今晚啥都没干 -天呐
- that I was freelancing tonight. - Oh, my God.
-你还有中介 -是啊
- You have an agent? - I do.
我也有个中介
I have an agent.
其实只是陪同服务中心
It's--it's an escort service, actually.
但他们会拿走二成的钱
But they take 20%,
再加上《婴儿装》的进驻
and with the Baby-Style convention in town,
总会有服务不到位的地方
talk about an underserved community.
是哦
Right.
我能自己选择客户
I get to pick myself.
所以...你能自己选择一名女性
So, bas--you can-- you can actually eyeball a woman
并自行决定想不想
from across the room and decide whether you want to,
跟她约吗
"Date" her.
没错
Exactly.
也就是说你是自己选择我的
Which means you did actually pick me.
的确如此
I did. Absolutely.
这样会让你好受些吗
Does that make you feel better?
-是啊 -那就好
- It does, actually. - Yeah.
很好
Good.
咱们约吧
Let's do it.
我感受不到我的心跳
I can't feel my heart.
我要是没有心跳还怎么去爱
How will I love if I can't feel my heart?
Derek 能帮帮她吗 她找不到她的心了
Um, Derek, can you help her? She can't find her heart.
你把心丢在哪了
Where did you lose your heart, Becca?
我不知道
I don't know.
-这样根本没用 -我不知道
- No, it's not helping. - I don't know.
你是个骗子
You're a charlatan.
你都是假的
You're not real.
你不是英国人 这口音是装的
You're not English. That's a fake accent.
我看得出来 那些词
I see it, the words.
我是假的吗 杰克
Am I not real, Jake?
是啊
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表