剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
但大方向还是好的
but in a good way, in, like, a--
就像浪漫喜剧的第一幕演的那样
In, like, a first-act romantic-comedy kind of way.
你不想听我说这些
You don't want to hear this.
你是说因为是内特毁了你的婚姻吗
You mean because Nate's the guy that ruined your marriage?
你不会真觉得我是因为他才想离婚吧
You don't really think that he's the reason.
但是你这过渡得也太快了
The whole thing is just a little fast.
-我就这意思 -可我也控制不了自己
- That's all. - Okay, well, I can't help it.
-我们就是发了很多短♥信♥ -我知道
- We just click, you know. - I get it.
我明白了 你看起来的确很兴奋
I-I get it, okay? You do seem kind of electrified.
没错
Right?
这恰恰是我和杰克之间从未有过的
It's like what Jake and I didn't have,
至少后来都没了
at least not in the end.
那种有趣 默契 互相满足的感觉
Fun, spontaneity, mutual self-sufficiency--
你好
Hey, you.
玛莉斯卡
Oh, hi, Mariska.
好的
Okay.
这样吧
You know what?
能不能让他接电♥话♥ 好吧
Could you just put him on? Okay.
算了 我只是 我还是回去和他说吧
Yeah, you know, I'm just-- I'm gonna talk to him at home.
-谢谢 -谁啊
- Thanks. - Who was that?
是福特的助理 她告诉我说
That was one of Ford's assistants telling me
诺德斯特龙百货商城在搞活动卖♥♥西装
that there's a suit sale at Nordstrom
还说今天是回收垃圾日
and to remind me that it's trash day,
所以我那些箱子得扔出去
and the bins should be out.
不如把你的离婚律师借给我用用
Uh, maybe we could borrow your divorce lawyer.
-麦克斯 -我开玩笑的
- Max. - I'm--I'm kidding.
-你和福特没事吧 -没事
- Are you guys okay? - Yeah.
他这几天对我的态度特别强硬
Yeah, he just gets all "Power Ford" on me, and,
这倒还好
it's fine.
-我还有更大的问题 -怎么了
- I have bigger problems. - Really?
到底出什么事了
What--what-- what is happening?
科马克在中外野没有助手
Cormac has no arm from center,
如果迪亚哥的大拇指还不好 我们队就完了
and if Diego's thumb doesn't heal, we're screwed.
好吧 我要替迪亚哥向拇指神祈祷
Okay, well, I'm gonna pray to the thumb gods
祈求他的手指快点好起来
on Diego's behalf.
那我也要向爱神祈祷
And I will pray to the love gods
祈求你和内特度过一个浪漫之夜
that you have an amazing night with Nate.
多谢啦 教练
Thanks, coach.
你的肩膀和后腰太紧张了
Your shoulders and lower back are tense.
你准备好了就翻过来
And whenever you're ready, you can turn over.
你是不是每天都要对着电脑工作
Do you work on a computer at work?
-你的手都很僵硬 -没错
- Your hands are pretty cramped. - Yeah.
我经常用手指人 还挥拳头
I tend to point a lot and make fists.
好疼
Bad.
这边还挺严重的
That's some pretty deep stuff there.
-感觉到了吗 -嗯
- See this? - Yeah.
你这里受伤了
That's trauma.
我来给你按一下
We'll get at that.
你放松就好 放空
Just try and relax. Let go.
这一天来的所有困扰都在慢慢消退
All your worries from the day ease away.
任凭你的思绪肆意游荡
Let your mind float away.
你是怎么认识菲比的
So how do you know Phoebe?
我们俩的小孩上一所学校
Our kids go to the same school
我们都离婚了
and divorce stuff.
老天啊
Oh, my God!
-我的鼻子 -你碰我妹妹
- My nose. - My vagina?
你不是说你是菲比的朋友吗
You said you were Phoebe's friend.
是啊 那你也不能
Yes, I am. That doesn't--
-我又没让你对我 -因为这是暗号♥
- That's not an invitation. - Yeah, 'cause it's code.
如果菲比的朋友想享受
That's what she told her friends to say
我给菲比的服务就说这句暗号♥
if they wanted what I give Phoebe.
-这是服务 你个神经病 -我又不知道
- It's a service, you psycho. - How would I know?
我怎么会知道 这可不怪我
How would I know? How is this my fault?
我觉得我得去趟医院
I think I'm gonna need to go to a hospital.
那我开车送你吧 对不起
I'm gonna drive you. I'm so sorry.
-不用了 -没事没事
- No, no, no. - No, no.
我这次不会打你了 真的
I won't hurt you. It's okay.
你别把血流到我地毯上就行
Just not on the carpet.
胡妮塔
Juanita!
没错 但我们的孩子还是非常可爱的
Yeah, but our kids are aggressively cute.
这一点必须承认
I mean, it can't be ignored.
就跟可爱小嫩拳一样萌萌的
It's like an adorable punch in the face.
可爱的洛根
Well, adorable Logan--
他刚把鼻屎都黏你手♥机♥上了
He just wiped his boogers all over your phone.
下一步就是把它们吃掉了
Well, it's a step up from eating them.
给 这杯给你 这杯是你的
Here you go. One for you, for you.
去诺德斯特龙了吗
Go by Nordstrom?
我已经有西装了
I already have a suit.
我可不能让我的男人看着像衣衫褴褛的蠢货
I can't have my man looking all raggedy a-s-s.
-爸爸 我拼不出 -我的错 抱歉
- Dad, I can spell. - My bad. Sorry.
我告诉玛莉斯卡
Okay, look, I'm gonna call Mariska,
让她去挑几套放家里
Have her pick up a few and drop them by the house.
你再挑一套就行了 好吗
You can pick one, okay?
搞定
Done.
-好 那... -你得提前告诉我
- Yeah, okay, well... - Warn me!
-我完全不知道 -别冲我吼
- I had no idea that-- - Stop yelling at me.
达蒙·凯什是... 停下来
Damon Cash is-- hey, hey, stop.
我说了对不起了
I said I was sorry.
你再管我叫皮条客 我发誓...
If you call me a pimp one more time, I swear--
莱拉 别再冲我吼了
Lyla, stop yelling at me.
算了
You know what?
我要挂电♥话♥了
I'm gonna hang up on you now.
我是想帮你 我很抱歉
I was trying to help you, and I am sorry,
但你真的太过分了
but you're being really mean.
简直是噩梦 我的天
Nightmare. My God.
拜拜 伙计们
Bye, guys.
拜拜 爸爸
Bye, Dad.
晚安 爸比 我爱你
Good night, Daddy. I love you.
-哈喽 -妈妈
- Hello. - Hi, Mom.
过得怎么样
How are you?
这是爸爸给你的
Hi. This is from Dad.
-拜拜 妈妈 -你今天...
- Bye, Mom. - How are--
拜拜
Bye.
是什么
What is it?
爸爸做的菜没吃完的 专门给你的
Leftovers Dad cooked-- special for you.
他做了什么
What did he make?
-芝士饺子什么的 -乳酪饺吗
- Um, cheese dumpling things. - The ricotta gnocchi?
还有蘑菇 你的最爱
And the mushroom stuff, your favorite.
鸡油菌菇
The chanterelles
加鼠尾草黄油配沙茶酱吗
with the sage brown butter and the gooey brown sauce?
-没错 -快过来
- Yeah. - Get over here.
让妈妈好好亲亲你
It's time for me to kiss your face.
我好想你
I missed you.
一会儿见 我过会儿就上来
Okay, see you. I'll be up in a few.
莱拉
请尽快支付 谢了 亲亲抱抱 丹
发♥票♥
婚姻调解费
总计 2752.78元
-这开场不错 -是吗
- That was a good start. - Yeah?
没错 信心满满又不吓人
Yeah. It was confident but not scary.
-是啊 -不 自信得像猫女一样
- Yeah. - No, confident like Catwoman.
-猫女呀 -是啊
- Oh, Catwoman. - Yeah.
像安妮·海瑟薇 米歇尔·法伊弗
Like Anne Hathaway, Michelle Pfeiffer.
-不不不 -艾萨·凯特
- No, no, no. - Eartha Kitt.
三人均扮演过猫女
-没错 就是她 -我可爱艾萨·凯特了
- Yes, definitely. - I love Eartha Kitt.
-太猛了吗 -没有 挺好的
- Too aggressive? - No, no, that's good.
-要更猛点吗 -我不知道 不要停
- Should I be more aggressive? - I don't know, just keep going.
因为我还能更猛点
'cause I can be more aggressive.
好
Okay.
-继续 不要停 -不要停
- Keep going, just keep going. - Yeah, keep going.
-把这个脱了 -好
- Take these off. - Okay.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表