剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
公民权利是最重要的
Civil rights are civil rights.
是最基础的权利
It's so basic.
而且你知道同志婚姻带来的是什么
And you know what comes after gay marriage?
更多离婚的啊
Gay divorce.
有意思 她开玩笑的
That's funny. She's kidding.
我才没有开玩笑
Oh, my ass I am.
听着 每个人都有权利结婚
Listen, just as everyone should have the right to marry,
每个人也都有权利离婚
everyone should have the right to un-marry.
有个好律师最保险
And be well represented doing so.
失陪了
Excuse me. Mwah.
祝你幸福啊
I wish you all the happiness in the world.
你呢 发短♥信♥给我
Short of that, you text me.
天哪 她都在瞎说些什么
Jesus, what percent of that was bullshit?
她没瞎说 都是真的
None. None percent.
她是个禽兽 但她是我的禽兽
She's an animal, but she's my animal.
迪莉娅怎么样 欢迎啊麦克斯
How's delia? Max, welcome.
他们把离婚妇女都藏在这桌了
This is the table where they stow the divorced ladies.
才没有 麦克斯和福特也坐这儿
Come on, Max and Ford are sitting here too.
杰克·诺瓦克
-太好了 -抱歉 这是上次留下的
- Oh, great, great. - Sorry, that was from before.
他们就可以在我面前秀恩爱了
So they can rub their perfect marriage in my face.
亲爱的
Hi, honey.
-你今晚真漂亮 -谢谢
- You look amaze. - Thank you so much.
恭喜
Congrats.
你刚才去哪儿了
Where were you?
加西堤市长想跟你谈谈道奇队呢
Mayor Garcetti wanted to talk dodgers.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
大家晚上好
Good evening, everybody.
感谢诸位莅临
Thank you all for being here,
欢迎来到第15届家庭平衡委员会
and welcome to the Family Equality Council's
晚会
15th Annual Gala.
今年收获颇丰
We've had an exciting year,
而今晚也定将非常成功
and we're gonna have an exciting evening
赞美那些勇敢的先驱们
celebrating those brave pioneers
他们帮助我们为最基本的民权而奋斗
who help us lead the fight for our most basic civil rights.
你有权利
You have the civil right
不再去爱
to then fall out of love
你曾选择的那个人
with whom you have chosen
并质疑在那之前做出的所有决定
and question every choice you've made prior to that.
欢迎上一年的获奖者
Please welcome last year's recipient,
阿黛尔·诺斯洛普中尉
Lieutenant Adele Northrop.
谢谢你们
Thank you all.
大家太热情了
What a warm welcome.
你有权痛苦
You have the right to be miserable.
抱歉 非常抱歉
I'm so sorry. I am so sorry.
你来了啊
There she is.
你太过分了 女士
You are a menace, lady.
你还是个拉皮条的呢
You are a pimp, lady.
你给达蒙·卡什脸上揍了一拳
You punched Damon Cash in the face.
他用力扯了我的阴♥唇♥
He tugged at my labial flap.
我是想帮你减轻痛苦
I was trying to get you some relief,
但显然你根本不可能了
but obviously, you are impossible to relieve.
去取干洗的衣服呢
What about picking up my dry cleaning?
-吃些维柯丁呢[止痛药] -知道吗
- How about a vicodin? - You know what?
你简直就是人人的眼中钉
You are such a pain in the ass.
-你能做点什么吗 -我绝不会再帮你了
- Can you please do something? - I won't try to help anymore.
-安静 -来
- Quiet down. - Come on.
-我们走 -凭什么
- Let's go. - For what?
一张邦诺书店的礼品卡
A gift card for Barnes & Noble.
不只是那些提供慷慨的资金
Shore up our ranks
来支持我们的队伍的人
with their financial generosity,
还有那些以最好的笑脸面对世界的人
but who present our best face to the world.
都别着急
Just take it easy.
她给我朋友脸上揍了一拳
And then she punched my friend in the face.
我没有揍他
I didn't punch him.
那只是反射性的反手一下碰到了他鼻子
It was a reflexive backhand that connected with his nose.
他鼻子都被打破了
Well, his nose is broken.
我的天 一个不请自来的性变♥态♥
Oh, my God, from an unsolicited sexual encounter.
-我知道 -我知道你是来者不拒
- I understand. - I know for you, all are welcome.
说真的 你这样说太过了
You know what? That is unfair.
你不知道维卡和我的事
You have no idea what's happening with Vika and I.
-别拿这个说事 -好了 伙计们
- Do not turn this around on me. - Okay, guys.
你也不知道我遇到了什么
You have no idea what's going on with me.
至少我不会破坏别人家庭
At least I'm not home-wrecking.
"破坏家庭" 那你自己的家呢 莱拉
"Home-wrecking"? How about your home, Lyla?
你呢 你的家呢
How about you? How about your family?
-那才叫破坏家庭 -我的天 真聪明
- That's home-wrecking. - Oh, my God, so clever.
大家都在寻找另一半 坠入爱河
People are finding each other, falling in love,
走向婚姻殿堂
and getting married.
破天荒的第一次
So, for the first time,
家庭平衡委员会领袖奖
The Family Equality Council's Leadership Award
颁给了一对夫妇 而非个人
goes not to an individual, but to a couple.
福特·菲利普斯已经称霸营销界
Ford Phillips has been a master of the marketing universe
十多年
for over a decade.
知道吗 我不会帮你了
You know what? I'm done helping you.
我再也不会帮你了
I'm so done helping you.
麦克斯 走了 该我们上台了
Max, come on, we're up.
好 我就...
Okay, I'll be there--
-我马上就来 -麦克斯 拜托 快点
- I'll be there in a second. - Max, please, come on!
-去去去 -麦克斯 没事的
- Go, go, go, go. - Max, it's all right.
你怎么不弄清楚是什么让你
Why don't you figure out what's making you
-这么生气 -就是这个让我生气
- so goddamn angry? - That makes me angry.
不要不停地跟我说我在生气
Stop me telling me I'm angry.
有什么好明白的
What is there to understand?
他们马上就要叫我们的名字了
They're about to call our names right now.
-我听到你说的了 -麦克斯 快点
- I heard you. - Max, please, come on!
-现在就去 -你去吧
- Right now! - Please just go.
-你自己先进去 拜托 -麦克斯
- Go back inside, please. - Max!
福特 我一会儿就来
Ford, I'll be right in!
你真的不明白吗
Can you really not understand?
不 我们不明白
No, we don't. We don't.
因为你最清楚了 莱拉 不是吗
'cause, Lyla, you know best, right?
我清楚 这件事我清楚
I do! In this case, I do.
那就想办法平稳你的情绪
So figure out a way to dial it down.
控制好自己
Take care of yourself
不要把愤怒发泄在别人身上
so you're not taking it out on everybody else!
这很重要
This is important.
我知道这很重要
I know it's important.
-我又不蠢 -谁说你蠢了
- I'm--I'm not an idiot. - Who said you were an idiot?
是你 你说我蠢
You! You said I was an idiot!
不管我做什么 所有的事
Everything that I do, everything,
所有的 棒球教练 工作 做晚饭
Everything--the coaching, working, making dinner,
对你来说都不重要
it's not important to you.
你不把...
You don't--
你不把我做的任何事
You don't take anything
当回事 除非有牵扯到你
that I do seriously unless it's about you.
你真的不明白吗
Do you really not understand?
丹走了
Dan is gone.
以前我们互相照顾
We used to take care of each other,
现在他可能要夺走我的孩子们
and now he's possibly gonna take my children.
-我很抱歉 真的 -不
- I'm sorry. I'm sorry. - No.
不不不 求你了 不要
No, no, no. Please, don't--no!
你有体面的工作 精彩的人生
You got the big job, and you got the big life,
要我上台给你摆摆样子
and you--you just want me to show up and look good.
你这么说简直疯了
That--that is crazy.
有时候我觉得
Sometimes I feel like
你只是为了结婚而结婚
you just want to be married.
但你想跟我结婚吗
But do you want to be married to me?
福特和麦克斯不仅是
Ford and Max are not an example
同志家庭的典范
of what a gay family should look like.
他们是所有家庭的典范
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表