剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
God.
小宝宝
A baby.
我觉得那样会更好过 是不是疯了啊
Am I crazy to think it was easier then?
-宝宝小的时候吗 -是啊
- When the kids were little? - Yeah.
没错 你彻彻底底疯了
Yeah, you're totally insane.
-真怀念那时候 -是吗
- I miss it. - You do?
是的
I do.
-那时挺艰难的 -是啊
- It was hard. - Yeah.
但一切都是崭新的而且...
But everything was so new and--
天呐 你太厉害了
My God, you were a champ.
你也是
You were too.
-简直啊 -是啊
- Damn. - Yeah.
我的天 莉莉告诉我伏特加的事时
Oh, my God, I could feel my heart in my throat
我心都提到嗓子眼了
when Lilly was telling me about the vodka.
简直像跟外星人住在一起
It's like we're living with an alien.
简直是噩梦
A nightmare.
不会总这样的
It's not going to always be like that.
你觉得不会吗
You don't think so?
不会的 她会回到我们身边的
No, she will come back to us.
最终会的
Eventually.
它要是健健康康的怎么办
What if it were healthy?
-准备好了吗 -好了
- You ready? - Yep.
-谢谢你 贝卡 -没事
- Thanks for everything, Becca. - Of course.
-拜拜 -拜拜
- Bye. - Bye.
你好啊
Hi. How are you?
菲比 找拉尔夫吗
Phoebe. You looking for Ralf?
没有 其实我要找卡拉 她在这上班吗
No, I'm actually looking for Carla, does she work here?
-卡拉·蒙哥马利 -对
- Carla Montgomery? - Yeah.
就那个
Yeah, totally.
那个鸡尾酒招待吗 真老套
The cocktail waitress? Classic.
应该是最性感的室内设计师
More like the hottest interior designer.
我听说奥巴马在芝加哥和夏威夷的家
I heard she did the Obama house
都是她设计的
in Chicago and Hawaii.
-卡拉 -没事 甭操心了
- Hey, Carla? - No, it's okay, don't worry about it.
回见 要不了多久
I will see you again later. Soon.
没事了
Never mind.
我以为你出差了
I thought you were on a business trip.
我取消了
I cancelled.
是吗 大家会知道的
Oh, yeah? People are gonna catch on.
你得放松
You need to relax.
你会害我被炒的
You are gonna get me fired.
小心点就是了
We'll be careful.
我要你看着
I want you to watch.
操 搞什么
Shit ! What the fuck?
怎么了
What happened?
麦克斯刚给我发了个最后期限文章的链接
Max just texted me a link to a Deadline article.
"乔瑟夫·高登-李维出演
"Joseph Gordon-Levitt to board
莱恩·约翰逊执导的
Rian Johnson's
乌克兰惊悚片"
Ukraine thriller."
天呐 天呐 我得打给我的经纪人
Oh, my God, oh, my God. I'm calling my agent.
我不明白
I don't understand.
怎么会这样
How can that be happening?
接电♥话♥啊
Pick up the phone!
-我翻了你的外套 -什么
- I went through your jacket. - What?
我翻了你的手♥机♥
I checked your phone.
我从没那么做过
I never do that.
我不知道你在说什么
Okay, I don't know what you're talking about right now.
我看到你打车的收据了
I saw your Uber receipt.
你喝了死藤水[致幻饮料]后 去了艾比家
After the Ayahuasca you went to Abby's.
没错 是的
Right. Yeah.
我当时...
I mean, I was...
气疯了 结果去她那儿了
I was out of my mind, and yeah, I ended up there.
发生了什么吗
Did something happen?
贝卡 不要挑这时候发难好吗
Becca, let's not do this right now.
我在问你问题
I asked you a question.
-非常的... -什么
- It was a--it was a very-- - What?
是怎样
It was what?
你都不能给个直截了当的回答吗
You can't even give me a straight answer?
-我真的很抱歉 -所以你做了
- I'm really sorry. - So you did.
-你跟她睡了 -是的 我做了
- You slept with her. - Yes, I did.
我并不是有意要...
Look, I didn't--I didn't mean--
-杰克 我做不到 -不不不
- Jake, I can't. - No, no, no, no.
我要跟脚踏实地的人在一起 好吗
I need to be with someone grounded, okay?
好 好 我那是嗨了
Okay, okay, I was tripping balls.
我受够了
I am done.
那可是你的主意 我陪你喝的 我...
It was your idea, I went and did it with you and I--
所以你上了你的前妻是因为
Oh, so you screwed your ex-wife because I put a gun
-我拿枪指着你了 -不 不
- to your head? - No, no, I didn't
我不是那个意思
mean it like that.
-怪我咯 -不 我不应该
- It's my fault? - No, I shouldn't
那么说的 对不起
have put it that way. I'm sorry.
-我想要的是认真的感情 -这就是认真的
- I want something serious. - This is serious.
我们进展得太快了
We happened so fast.
我爱你爱得那么深
I fell for you so hard--
我想要结婚 想要生孩子
I want to get married. I want to have kids.
你不想跟我去创造那一切 杰克
You don't want that with me, Jake,
也许你跟谁都不想
You probably don't want that with anybody
因为你还跟艾比藕断丝连
because you're still hung up on Abby.
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
我们在一起有17年 好吗
We were together 17 years, okay?
别放屁了
Just get your shit.
-你走吧 -不
- I want you to go. - No.
滚
Go.
妈妈 我太蠢了
Mom, I'm such an idiot.
那就这样吧...
So here's the thing...
-我不禁足你 -真的吗
- I am not going to ground you. - You're not?
真的
No.
我觉得毁了你自己的派对
I think ruining your own party
还弄得... 身上那么疼
and having a burning...body
作为今天的惩罚也够了
is enough punishment for one night.
我只是想知道一件事
I just need to know one thing.
我想知道你这之前有没有喝过酒
I need to know if you've been drinking before this.
没有
No.
只有一次杰德和我
I mean, Jade and I
在阿里的成年礼上偷喝了点啤酒
snuck a few beers at Ari's bar mitzvah.
杰德
Jade.
-我就知道 -其实没什么意思
- I knew it. - It wasn't very fun though.
我还有点急性焦虑
I kinda had a panic attack.
那今天为什么还要这样
Then why today?
-是杰德... -不是
- Did Jade-- - No.
我就是觉得要炫耀一下
I just felt like I needed to show off, you know?
你的派对在学校肯定会被热议的
Your party's certainly gonna be the talk of the school.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
要相信那不是我♥干♥的
It was also ridiculous
还真是可笑
to believe it wasn't me.
不过蛋糕还是好吃
The cake was good though.
你做的蛋糕总是最好吃的
You always make the best cakes.
能陪我躺一会儿吗
Would you lie with me?
乐意至极
I would love to lie with you.
我还记得茉莉公主的故事
I do remember Princess Jasmine.
-是吗 -嗯哼
- Yeah? - Mm-hmm.
当时在下雨 我觉得派对毁了
It was raining, and I thought the party was ruined,
突然她就那么从天而降
and then she came swooping in out of thin air.
就跟被你们召唤出来似的
Like you guys conjured her up or something.
茉莉公主那时二十岁 还醉得不行
Princess Jasmine was 20 years old and way hungover.
-才没有 -就是的
- Nuh-uh. - Yea-uh.
她来了家里 我和你♥爸♥偷偷带她进来
She came to the house and your dad and I snuck her inside
准备给你惊喜 她跑到浴室就开始吐
for the surprise, and she ran to the bathroom and started puking.
-真恶心 -简直太恶心了
- Gross. - It's so gross.
她那就是一团糟 我给她挽着头发
She was such a mess. I was holding her hair,
你♥爸♥强行给她灌咖啡
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表