剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
- Really? - It's a word.
我知道这是个词
I know it's a word,
1928年动画片机灵鼠塞尔卡嘛
used by cartoon mice Circa 1928.
什么鬼 机灵
What's the deal? Gumption?
这我也只能站在她那边了 宝贝妈
I kind of have to agree with her, mama.
抱歉
Sorry.
好吧 让我直入主题 好吗
Okay, let me just get to the main part, all right?
-继续 -好
- Go, keep going. - Okay.
让我们从今天起
But let's declare today
不再哀哀自怜
as the day we stop the pity party.
我们应该站起来 重振旗鼓
We need to stand up and brush ourselves off
让这场离婚
and make this divorce
成为我们人生中最棒的事情
the best thing that's ever happened to us.
亲爱的 我听到的差不多都是
Okay, sweetie, I just took, like, a giant crap,
一大堆垃圾
and that came out.
她一向恨我
She hates me.
好吧 管他呢
Okay, whatever.
我重新去写 就是这样
It's--I'm doing it again. It's what I do.
就是这样 我就跟我的书一样
This is what I do. I'm doing the same thing as my book.
我
I'm--
我就是满脑子垃圾
I'm completely full of shit.
就是这个
That's it.
就是这个没错
That's just it.
你知道你刚刚做了什么吗
Do you see what you just did?
不知道
No.
不 你知道
Yes, you are.
-就用那个 -好吧
- Use that. - Okay.
我去给木须肉装盘了
I'm about to pass out in the moo shu, so...
乔 你说你要帮我的
Jo, you said you were gonna help.
已经帮了 我从前认识的那个艾比
I just did, and the Abby I used to know
会明白我的意思的
would understand what I mean by that.
晚安
Good night.
机灵
Gumption.
办公室真棒 巴耐小姐
Great office, Miss Banai.
你绝对不应该出现在这里
Okay, you absolutely should not be here.
你看上去累坏了
Oh, you look exhausted.
戈登在床上有时候可野了
Gordon can be quite the athlete.
我不知道你以为自己是什么...
I don't know what you think you are--
拜托
Please...
我能走到今天没有好眼力是不可能的
you don't get where I am without having a good eye...
所以下一次我们再坐在那间会议室里
which is why the next time we are in that conference room,
你要把亚洲市场全部给我
you'll give me Asia,
否则我会让你因与委托人发♥生♥关♥系♥
or I will have you disbarred
而被取消律师资质
for screwing a client.
对了 你最喜欢的颜色是什么
Oh, what's your favorite color, hmm?
我们把这事一了结
As soon as we wrap this thing up,
我就会让我的助理
I'll make sure to get my assistant
送你一个手提包的
to send you a handbag.
查德说妈妈很撩人
Chad says Mom is jiggly.
让查德去找点事情做
Tell Chad to get a job.
他们准备好了
They're ready now.
好的
Okay.
你确定把查理丢在这里没事吗
You sure it's okay to leave Charlie here?
绝对没事 我们很多客户
Absolutely. A lot of our clients
都把孩子扔在这野
let their kids run wild in here.
-艾比·麦卡锡 -艾比 你好啊
- Abby McCarthy. - Abby, hello. How you doing?
沃伦 事实上我并不怎么好
Oh, Warren, I'm not so great, actually.
别那么说
Don't say that.
是啊
Yeah, well...
我才刚刚拼命干了一堆活
I mean, I-I have just been-- I've been working my ass off.
我们都很期待
Well, we're all very excited.
不必了
Don't be.
昨晚我看了看我的创意
Last night I looked at what I had.
糟糕透顶
The whole thing sucks.
我实在是太心烦意乱了
I've just been so distracted, you know.
发生了太多事
There's so much going on.
大家都知道我离婚了
I mean, we all know I'm getting a divorce,
还有分手后的艳遇
and I had a, um-- a rebound affair
与一个相当年轻的男人
with a much, much younger man.
彻底被迷住了 此外 他的身体
Totally get the appeal, by the way. His body...
强壮无比
Jacked.
天哪
Holy shit.
你们知道男人在高♥潮♥之前喜欢
Did you know that men like to get their balls
蛋蛋被握住吗
cupped before they come?
因为我不知道
Because I did not know that.
顺便说一句 我还跟男妓玩了一夜
I spent the night with a male escort, by the way.
没有听起来那么爽
Not as juicy as it sounds.
事实上我没那个胆量去做
I actually didn't have the guts to do it do it,
但我确实享受了一次很棒的足底按♥摩♥
but I did get a very good foot massage.
虽然很贵
Expensive, though.
我女儿和她那群十四岁的朋友
Oh, and my daughter and her 14-year-old friends
想要和她们的阴♥道♥同醉
tried to get drunk with their vaginas.
我过去几天还一直担心
And I spent the last few days worried
我怀上了和我分居的老公的孩子
that I was pregnant with my estranged husband's baby.
别担心 我没怀上
Don't worry. I'm not.
我就觉得我应该写下这些琐事
I just feel like this is the stuff I should be writing about.
我们不需要又一个格温妮丝
We don't need another Gwyneth
或者布莱克或者玛莎了
or Blake or Martha,
我肯定成不了她们那样
and I certainly can't be that.
我只是不想再写
I just...can't...write
一本满纸扯谈书了
another bullshit book.
我得做回自己
I need to be myself.
我得事事糟心 迷失方向
I need to be as screwed up and lost
但偶尔也得比我以前的生活更自♥由♥开心
and sometimes freer and happier than I've been in my entire life,
我也得知道 如果我想说
and I need to know that if I want to say
有时候我真希望我老公死了 我就能说
that sometimes I wish my husband were dead, then I can,
因为有时候我真希望我老公死了
because sometimes I wish my husband was dead.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything anymore.
我不再是知心姐姐答疑解惑
I am not the answer lady.
我也只是个普通人
I am just like everybody else.
但我想说出一些奇葩的事
But I want to say the weird stuff.
想写一些疯狂的事
I want to write about the crazy shit.
我想说的就是这些
And that's my pitch.
我很喜欢
I love it.
查理 该走了
Charlie, it's time to go.
查德 我们可没空闲一天
Chad, we don't have all day.
-谢谢 -太有概念感了
- Thank you so much. - So conceptual.
-人体模型吗 -是啊
- The mannequins? - Right?
失陪一下 谢谢
One second. Thank you so much.
天呐 你看起来棒极了
Oh, my God, you look amazing.
你也是
So do you.
会面怎么样
How was the meeting?
天呐 我的会面特别顺利
Oh, my God, my meeting was fantastic, actually.
真是太好了
I love that.
-是啊 -菲比
- Yeah. - Phoebe.
关于展品我有些问题想问你
I'd like to ask you some questions about the collection.
好的 这可是《W》杂♥志♥的罗森女士啊
Yes, Mrs. Rozen from W.
你看上去...
Wow, you look, uh...
劳累过度
Overworked.
什么都过度
Over... everything.
好吧 我知道了
Okay, I hear you.
迪莉娅 我想让你见一下乔
Um, Delia, hey, I want you to meet Jo.
乔 迪莉娅是离婚律师
Jo, Delia is a divorce attorney.
简直不敢相信啊
I cannot believe this town.
连律师都长得像你这么漂亮吗
Even the lawyers look like you?
想要再来一杯吗
Would you like to get another drink?
-想 -很好
- Oh, yeah. - Good.
-你好 -这群人都好可怕
- Hey, hi-- - These people are terrifying.
有个女人一直在摸我
This woman keeps touching me.
好吧
Okay.
她过来了 我...
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表