剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
- I know. - It's, like, every 30 days.
等等 这是不是说明带查理和卢科
Wait, does that mean that you're gonna be taking Charlie
去郊游的会是你
and Luco out to the field trip?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
参观再生工厂
To the recycling plant?
我以为是杰克陪他们去
I thought Jake was chaperoning.
他完全没告诉我
He told me nothing about that.
乔 这是乔
Jo. This is Jo.
她是菲比 老朋友 新朋友
This is Phoebe. Old friend, new friend.
我去给他发个短♥信♥
I'm going to text him.
-你好 -你好
- How you doing? - Hi.
难以置信我们竟然从没见过
I can't believe we haven't met yet.
-你好 近来如何 -很高兴见到你
- Hi. What's going on? - Pleasure to meet you.
-你好吗 -挺好的
- How are you? - I'm good.
那一袋子"噩梦"是派什么用场的
Whoa, what's with the bag of nightmares over there?
是在媒体预展上用来展示我设计的
Oh, I have a press preview for my collection
给孩子们的优质珠宝系列
of fine infant jewelry.
我在跟乔说关于媒体预展的事
I was just telling Jo about my press preview.
你们一定要来 肯定会特别成功
You guys have to come. It's gonna be so good.
《W》杂♥志♥的配饰主编也回复说会出席
And the accessories editor at W RSVP'd.
美国知名的女性时尚杂♥志♥
-那可真是意义重大 -我知道
- Wow. That's huge. - I know. I know.
我知道这意义重大
I know. It's so huge. It's so huge.
说实话 在写♥真♥拍摄失败之后
Honestly, I thought I was gonna give up
我本想放弃的 但我重整旗鼓了
after the whole photo shoot debacle, but I rallied.
我觉得自己是世界上最幸运的人了
I feel like I am on top of the world,
我还见到了拉尔夫的新欢
and I met Ralf's new little rebound chick,
她也就算个B级
and she is B,
B加最多了
B-plus, tops.
我赢了
I got this.
你赢什么了
You got what?
我以为你对拉尔夫没感觉了
I thought you didn't want Ralf anymore.
我喜欢他的那些特别待遇
I like the perks.
好吧 祝你开心
Okay, well, um, you have fun with that.
-我们得走了 -很高兴见到你 乔
- We have to go. - Okay. Nice to meet you, Jo.
你能把郊游的全部资料发给我吗
Will you please just send me all the info on that field trip?
还有邀请函 你在哪办媒体预展
And also, your invite, where's your thing?
拜托告诉我贵宾室的装♥修♥工程
Please tell me the renovations to the lounge
能在周五前完工
are gonna be done by Friday.
今天应该就能完工
Today's supposed to be the last day.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
这事你该找卡拉
The woman to talk to is Carla.
我能把这些东西放在这吗
Oh, um, can I leave these here?
介意替我看管一下吗
Do you mind?
卡拉 卡拉
Um, hey, Carla? Carla.
你好 我叫菲比 菲比·康特
Hi, I'm Phoebe, Phoebe Conte,
传奇之子的创意总监
creative director for Infant Fabuleux.
我想起来了 孩子们的珠宝
Oh, yes, the, uh, kids' jewelry.
是的 给孩子们的优质珠宝
Yeah, it's fine jewelry for infants.
-对 抱歉 -没关系
- Right, sorry. - No, that's fine.
在工程完工的第二天贵宾室
I'm amazed that they booked out the lounge
就已经被预定了 我也很吃惊
for the day after we finish.
我明白 时尚永不眠
I know. Well, fashion never sleeps.
也无需填饱肚子
Or eats.
顺便说一下 你的设计非常棒
Your work is fabulous, by the way.
你给小型居住空间做过室内设计吗
Do you ever do small spaces?
我专给小型居住空间做室内设计
My bread and butter are small spaces.
真的吗
Really?
我想和你讨论下媒体预展的
I would love to get your input on interior stylings
室内装饰风格 如果可以的话
for the press preview, if that's possible.
真是让我受宠若惊 但正如你所见
Oh, I'm flattered, but as you can see,
我们现在已经忙得不可开交了
we are already way overextended at the moment.
我理解
No, I totally understand.
我当了那么多年的模特
It's just that I modeled for years,
所以会有许多业内人士出席
so there's gonna be a lot of industry people there.
《W》杂♥志♥的乔琳·罗森
Joleen Rozen from W.
没错 就是她
Yeah.
所以我觉得要是你能
So I was thinking that
帮我把场地布置得精美绝伦
if you help me make the place look fab,
可以互相促进彼此的事业
we could both promote our work.
你觉得呢
Yeah?
早安 亲爱的
Morning, sunshine.
早安
Hey, morning.
网上有什么...
Anything, uh...
新鲜事吗
new on the Internet?
完全没有
Eh, nope, not really.
那么...
Well...
不如把iPad放下
maybe put down the iPad.
你在打什么鬼主意
What do you have in mind?
就是一些身体接触罢了
Oh, just physical contact.
我知道这听起来顽固守旧 但是...
I know that sounds hopelessly old-fashioned, but...
我也想 亲爱的 但我得去上班了
I wish I could, love, but I need to get to work.
真的吗
Really?
刚才你看起来还不着急去上班
Well, you didn't seem in a hurry a second ago.
我该更为紧迫地阅读博客内容吗
Well, should I have read that blog with more urgency?
如果你没那么沉迷于网络
Well, maybe if you were a little less captivated with the Internet,
你就会注意到我们之间的问题
you'd notice we have a problem.
你知道吗 我没时间跟你讨论这事
You know what? I don't have time for this.
我得去上班了
I need to get to work.
那当然了
Yeah, of course.
真是太荒唐了
That is ridiculous.
我们没有理由放弃这一市场
We see no reason to walk away from this.
亚洲市场每年为该品牌
The Asian market represents upwards of $70 million
带来超过七千万美金的收益
in annual revenue for the brand.
的确 是我的品牌
Yes, my brand.
比奇女士或许代表了...
While Ms. Beech may be the face of--
我为这家公♥司♥呕心沥血
Okay, I put my heart and soul into this company.
他做了些什么
What did he contribute?
市场推广 谈判协商
Marketing, negotiating.
给只猩猩套上西服 它也能做
I could have paid a chimp in a suit.
我再说一遍 比奇女士
Again, Ms. Beech,
没有你说的黑猩猩 就没有这个品牌
without said chimp, there would be no brand.
-我建议... -我不在乎你建议什么
- I would advise-- - I don't care what you advise.
戈登无权分走公♥司♥一半
Gordon is not entitled to half of everything.
公♥司♥是我的
I am the company.
我是考特尼·比奇
I am Courtney Beech.
是 你是叫这名字
Yes, that is your name.
但要是没有我的委托人
But it would not be a company
一手给整个企业提供资金
if my client hadn't single-handedly financed
这公♥司♥也成不了
the entire enterprise.
多亏我谈成了授权协议
Which happens to be hugely popular in Korea
我们品牌才能在韩国如此火爆
thanks to a licensing deal I negotiated.
这是我的设计
It's my vision.
这是整个设计助理团队
It's the collective vision
日夜不停工作共同得出的设计
of a team of overworked design assistants.
你只坐在价值八千美金的写字台后面
You just sit behind an $8,000 desk
每隔一会儿就跟他们说改下口袋的位置
and tell them to move a pocket every once in a while.
我们的谈判陷入了僵局
Okay, we are at an impasse,
休息一会吧
I say we take a break.
我同意 讨论越来越激烈了
I agree. Things are getting heated.
真不敢相信你没告诉我郊游的事
I can't believe you didn't tell me about the field trip.
你知道我这星期很忙
You know I have a huge week this week.
当然 我为你感到高兴
Of course, I'm thrilled for you, obviously,
-但我必须得搞定WME... -妈妈
- but I have to kill it at WME... - Mom!
好莱坞著名经纪公♥司♥
快过来
Get in here, quick!
要是搞不定 我的事业就毁了
And if I don't, I don't have a career.
要是我的事业毁了 那你就...
And if I don't have a career, then you don't--
妈妈
Mom,
-妈妈 妈妈 -不 我支持你
- Mom, Mom! - No, I am being supportive.
-妈妈 -怎么了 查理
- Mom! - What, Charlie?
查德说你的电脑渴了
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表