剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
Always.
我会被炒鱿鱼吗
Am I gonna be fired?
什么 什么 不会
What? What? No.
没有你我们怎么办
We would be lost without you here.
夫妻离婚
People split.
付不起工资
They can't pay me.
以前也有过这种事
It's happened before.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
你 你没有被炒
It's--you're not fired.
没事的
It's gonna be fine.
你和杰克之间的事 真令人难过
And you and Jake, it's so sad.
确实 但我们还是家人
It is, but we're still a family.
我们只是一个特别的家庭
We're just a different kind of family.
天哪
Oh, my God.
敲敲门好吗
Knock, please.
我敲了
I did.
献给莉莉
爱你的贝卡
姐妹
那是什么
What's that?
爸爸给我的
Oh, Dad gave it to me.
给莉莉 爱你的贝卡
他说我说不定某一天能见到她
Says one day, I might even be able to meet her.
那 那还挺特别的
That's--that's special.
你好 芙露卡
Hello, Veruca.
把你的屁♥股♥坐下来
Sit thine ass down.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
我可是按时计酬的 聊天也收费
I get paid by the hour, even for talking.
或者说满足你别的需求
or whatever you want.
我知道
I know.
两年来我可是一直都在付你钱
I've been paying you for the last two years.
我俩也没太大差别
You and I are not so different.
你摆弄皮革 我研究法律
You work with leather, I work with law,
但是最终
but ultimately,
我们俩都擅长让人跪倒在我们面前
we're both very good at bringing people to their knees.
我看得出来
I can see that.
太好了 因为我要给你提供一个
Excellent, because I am going to make you an offer
你根本无法抗拒的交易
you shouldn't refuse.
继续说
Go on.
共同财产 分手日期 未来展望
爱 憎 恐惧 法律
调解失败一般有四种原因
There are four reasons mediation fails.
当其中一方还爱着另一方
One person is still in love with the other,
或者其中一方过于憎恨另一方时
one person hates the other so much,
他们会变得很不理智
they won't be reasonable,
你们中的一方或双方会无法信任另一方
one or both of you won't or can't trust each other,
从而会做出违反加利福尼亚州法律的事
and denial of California State Law.
我给你的表格填完了么
Did you fill out the forms I sent you?
-填好了 -我们填了
- Yup. - We did.
但这些细节
But all these particulars,
比如要在孩子的饮食上
having to agree on the kids' diet
假期时间和预约医生的时间上达成一致
and vacation time and doctor's appointments,
这些东西都要写到我们的协议里去吗
all that stuff has to be in our agreement?
现在你们理清楚的事越多
The more you have stuff figured out now,
将来要吵的事就越少
the less you have to fight about later.
是啊 但是看上去好像有点过分了
Yeah, but it just seems a little extreme.
像宗教方面 我是说我们现在真的要决定
Like the religion thing, I mean, do we really have to know now
赎罪日时孩子跟着哪一方吗
who the kids are gonna be with on the high holidays?
你们能随时去探望 但现在必须得决定
Well, you can always revisit, but yes.
这确实有必要 我是说得跟着我
Well, that does seem-- I mean, I would--
让孩子们保持信奉犹太教
it is important to me to have it
对我的写作还是很重要的
in writing that the kids continue to be raised Jewish.
为什么会不是犹太教
Why wouldn't they be?
你懂的
Well, you know.
还有 我觉得要是我们能
Also, I think it would be really great
每周去做安息日也很好
for us to have Shabbat together every week.
那好吧
Okay.
我只是觉得你
I just feel like the traditions
不是很重视这些传统
weren't always that important to you.
我们从来没有每周去做安息日
We've never done Shabbat every week,
还有你说"你懂的"是什么意思
but what do you mean by "You know"?
他的妈妈不是犹太人
His mother's not Jewish.
又来了 我没有...
Here we go. I don't have--
我没有神奇的血统 我不是真正的犹太人
I didn't get the magic blood. I'm not a real Jew.
我没说你不是个真正的犹太人
I didn't say you weren't a real Jew.
我是说你不是个纯正的犹太人
I said you weren't a full Jew.
说不定我该换个信仰
Maybe I should convert,
虽然我已经举办过成人礼
even though I was bar mitzvahed.
让我打断你们
You know, let me stop you and--
我只是说我在写作中希望能这样
I'm just saying I would like it in writing.
说不定你能教教我们旧约律法上的东西
And maybe you could tell us something from the Torah,
-不忠诚和做妓♥女♥的下场 -真棒
- maybe about fidelity or being a nafkeh.- Nice.
-好了 -那是荡♥妇♥ 顺便一说我很忠诚
- Okay. - That's a slut, by the way, and I was faithful.
这就要看你怎么定义"忠诚"了
It depends on how you define that.
而且又不是我跟一个认为
And I'm not the one who's shtupping an actress
《27套礼服》是经典之作的女演员上♥床♥
who thinks 27 Dresses is a classic.
爱情喜剧片
-好了 -她几岁来着
- Okay. - How old is she?
咱们休息十分钟冷静一下
Let's take a ten-minute break and just cool down.
要不我们今天就到这里吧
How about we just stop for the day?
我觉得自己不是很理智
I'm not feeling particularly reasonable,
不过说不定这是因为我是个假冒的犹太人
but maybe it's because I'm a fake Jew?
-你能让一下吗 -你明明能过去
- Would you move that? - You can get around it.
-我的天 -上帝啊
- Oh, my God. - Jesus.
好吧
All right.
我已经准备好在游戏中扮演小狗了
I am fully prepared to be a dog in this game.
跟爸爸打个招呼
Say hi to daddy.
-你好 查理 -你好 爸爸
- Hi, Charlie. - Hi, dad.
你玩会梯子 我马上回来
You play with the ladder, and I'm gonna be right back.
好的 妈妈
Okay, mom.
你是个纯正的犹太人 对不起
You're a full Jew, sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
我父母知道了肯定会很高兴
My parents will be so relieved.
还有关于你昨天在学校看到的事
And, um, about what you saw yesterday at the school...
-不 不 -我是在让他不要联♥系♥我
- No, no. - I was telling him to stop contacting me.
艾比 艾比 你要知道
Abby, Abby, you know,
这些事跟我再也没关系了
it's none of my business, not anymore.
戒指都摘了
Wow, no ring.
我觉得是时候了
It seemed like it was time.
是啊 我可能也应该...
Yeah. I should probably, uh...
我真的很希望这次调解能起作用
I just really want this mediation thing to work,
让事情不至于太糟
to be as good as something awful can be.
-我也是 -那就好
- Me, too. - Good.
-安息日是个好主意 -谢谢
- And Shabbat is a good idea. - Thank you.
对于孩子们来说也是个好传统
It's a good--it's a good tradition for the kids.
太好了
Great. Great.
好的
Good.
你去看过别的房♥子了吗
Did you see any new places?
看过了 烂透了
I did. They sucked.
如果你想让我跟你一起看的话随时都可以
Oh, well, if you want me to check any out with you, I'm in.
我只要参加那个该死的迎婴派对
I just have this stupid baby shower thing,
不过我会及时回来参加安息日的
but I will be home in time for Shabbat.
好的 我得换个沙发
Good. I got to get off that couch.
我的背痛死了
It's killing my back.
我们今晚可以换一换
Oh, well, we could trade tonight.
我可以睡沙发
I could take the couch.
真的吗
Really?
那太好了 谢了
That would be great. Thank you.
我真没想到他会一口答应了
I never actually thought he would take me up on it.
开始了 这种负罪感
It's starting already, the guilt.
-我都料到了 -现在我的背痛死了
- I could have predicted this. - And now my back is killing me.
当然了 当然会这样了
Of course it is. Of course it is.
你知道迪莉娅跟我说什么吗
Do you know what Delia told me?
格温妮丝每个月要花十二万美元租这房♥子
That Gwyneth is renting this house for $120,000 a month.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表