剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
好 我... 对
And, uh, okay, I'm gonna... Right.
我觉得我的书可以帮大家
I think that my book can help you
重回最佳状态
get your groove on,
我...
and I, uh,
写书的时候是这么认为的
believed it all when I wrote it.
但是现在我觉得那都是扯淡
But now I think, what a pile of horseshit.
什么既然两个人不再相爱了
I mean, it should be called not in love anymore?
还能保持婚姻关系
You can stay married.
-你给她吃了什么 -不是药的错
- What did you give her? - Don't blame the pills.
去他的 大家应该得到更多
But screw that. You deserve more than that.
女人可以活得有声有色
I mean, women can be funny.
我们可以真真正正
We can be so there and
去做自己 但是
so present, but
如果我们心门已闭
if our hearts shut down,
你可以找个喷灯把门再打开
you can open them again with a blowtorch,
这本书
and this book,
我还是觉得里面有很多不错的建议
I mean, I still think there's some good advice in there
如果你真的还有所感觉的话
if you actually feel something, honestly,
我不是想卖♥♥给大家谎言
and I wasn't trying to sell you a lie.
我...
I was...
有时候我看着我熟睡的丈夫
I mean, there were times when I would watch my husband sleeping,
就会想
and I would just think,
如果你死了 事情就简单多了
if you would just die, it'd be so much easier.
有人想找我在书上签名吗
Does anyone want their book signed?
搞什么
Seriously?
好
Okay.
《闺蜜指南——让你重回最佳状态》
这下她完蛋了
Well, she is screwed.
闺蜜离婚指南
第一季 第一集
永远不要欺骗孩子
第2♥3♥条♥
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表