剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
Grandpa's dead.
快点 妈妈 我们要迟到了
Hurry up, mom. We're gonna be late.
好好好
Okay, okay, okay, okay.
你居然背书包了吗
Are you wearing a backpack?
不 这是肩挂式生存包
No, it's a shoulder-mounted survival kit.
外婆给我的
Grandma gave it to me.
附带有驼峰水包
It comes with a camelback hydration pack
和安全哨
and a safety whistle.
是的 这个很重要
Yeah, that's important.
去车上吧 我一会儿就过去
So get in the car. I will meet you there.
我保证我们不会错过烘焙大贩卖♥♥的
I promise we will not be late for the Bake Sale.
那我就晚上找你谈谈吧
Well, so I'll talk to you tonight?
莉莉
Lily?
查理还在车里
Charlie's still in the car.
抱歉 伙计
Sorry, bud.
来
Come on.
莉莉
Hey, Lily, hey.
宝贝 我能跟你谈谈吗
Honey, can I talk to you?
爸爸告诉我了
Yeah, Dad told me.
我被禁足了 外加没收手♥机♥两周
I'm grounded, and I lost my phone for two weeks.
好吧
Okay.
挺好
Um, good.
你对我们撒谎是不行的
Look, it's not okay for you to lie to us,
你也不能偷偷溜出去
and it is not okay for you to sneak out.
但是 你♥爸♥跟我...
But, um, your Dad and I--
我们最近都疯了
We've been crazy lately,
你绝对有权利生我们的气
and you have every right to be mad at us.
我们现在可糟糕了
We suck right now.
离婚可糟糕了
Divorce sucks,
我们也得弄清楚怎样对你才是更好的
and we need to figure out how to be better for you.
我真的会努力的 好吗
I'm really gonna try, okay?
好
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好
Okay.
现在我要拥抱你而不会让你尴尬
Now I'm gonna hug you without embarrassing you,
因为我爱你
because I love you.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, honey.
但是说真的 妈妈 那家伙对你来说太小了
But seriously, Mom, that guy's way too young for you.
实在太可悲了
It's totally wretched.
可悲
Wretched.
简直不敢相信
I just cannot believe that.
谁会把外公去世的消息也瞒着的
Who doesn't tell someone their grandfather's dead?
我知道 实在另类
I know. It's--it's unusual.
但当我发现
But when I found out
她也对止痛药上瘾去顺手牵羊时...
that she was a pill-addicted shoplifter...
-你觉得跟她更亲近了 -我觉得跟她更亲近了
- You felt closer to her. - I felt closer to her.
我懂的
Yes, I get that.
-我不想要你恨她 -没有
- I don't want you to hate her. - No.
因为这些曲奇太好吃了
Because these are such good cookies.
-我知道 -宝贝 我很抱歉
- I know. - Honey, I'm sorry.
我还以为只有我昨晚过得那么惨
I thought I was the only one whose night was a disaster.
不 你绝不是一个人
No. Definitely not the only one.
真的吗
Oh, really?
有人要爆料了
Somebody has something to share.
你跟维卡和梅雷特的约会不应该很美妙吗
Your date with Vika and Merete wasn't great?
说实话 有点诡异
Honestly, it was a little weird.
3P变得诡异了 继续
The threesome got weird. Go on.
他们想娶我
They wanted to marry my ass.
没错
Yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
这是有多疯啊 还有
How crazy is that? And guess what?
-你猜他们带我去哪儿了 -哪儿
- Guess where they took me? - Where?
-伍德兰山 -太荒谬了
- Woodland Hills. - That's ridiculous.
我知道
I know.
梅丽莎
梅丽莎
我们有麻烦了
她为什么老给我发这些东西
Why does she keep sending me these things?
别担心 说实话没人会在乎的
Don't worry about it. No one cares about that, honestly.
对于接下来这位嘉宾我真的很兴奋
I'm really excited about our next guest.
欢迎克莱奥·史蒂文斯
Cleo Stevens is here.
她是最畅销的指南书
She's the author of the best-selling advice book
《孩子其次:妈咪也要糖吃》的作者
Back Burner Baby: Mommy Needs Candy Too.
克莱奥 这本书引发了诸多热议
So, Cleo, this book generating a lot of chatter.
你觉得它为什么会这么火呢
Why do you think it's hitting such a nerve?
我想是因为我揭露了妈咪们
Well, I think it's 'cause I'm calling out all the B.S.
在过去20年里长♥期♥被灌输的各种胡说八道
that we moms have been drip-fed for, like, the past 20 years.
一方面 我们要全职工作
I mean, on the one hand, we're supposed to work full-time,
另一方面 我们又要
and on the other, we're supposed to be
在家给孩子当全职保姆
these fully immersed mommy-copters.
这样让我们没有一分一秒的自♥由♥时间
That leaves about zero minutes for ourselves.
难怪我们每天都给自己
I mean, no wonder we're all mainlining
灌白苏维翁[葡萄酒]
Sauvignon Blanc, right?
在你的书中 你提出了一种
In your book, you propose what I'll say
在我看来是全新的育儿体系
is a different kind of parenting system.
你说的体系是指那唯一的规则吗
By "System," You mean one rule?
多给自己点时间 孩子没事的
More time for yourself. The kids'll be fine.
否则你就会精神崩溃的
I mean, otherwise you're just gonna have
像艾比·麦卡锡一样
a nervous breakdown like Abby McCarthy.
有人中枪了
Wow, ouch.
很抱歉 但就我说的来看
Well, I'm sorry, but she is the perfect example
她是最好的例子了
of what I'm talking about.
她花了14年全身心地关注着她的孩子们
She spent 14 years hyper-focused on her kids,
她写的也都是那些
and that's all she wrote about.
几乎都没有提到她丈夫
I mean, there's barely a mention of the husband.
突然她就崩溃了
And then she snaps.
-她有崩溃吗 -我是说
- Did she snap? - I mean, look.
我跟她并没有任何私人恩怨
I don't have anything against her personally, at all.
她曾经写得确有意义
She was relevant once.
但我想现在话题已经改变了 对吧
I think the conversation has moved on, right?
不正是时候让我们回到现实吗
Isn't it time we got real?
我想这个贱♥人♥刚刚跟我树敌了
I think that bitch just stepped to me.
别像孩子般幼稚
第21条
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表